Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

On 11/5/2020 at 8:53 PM, mohamedpc1 said:

Yes, cryptocurrencies need patience and a lot of work in order to make a profit in the future because rushing leads you to lose your capital. You must first learn the basics well and understand the trading field before looking for a profit quickly. Because rush is the enemy of success.

Yes dude. you are very right, if you have been opportune to find your self in crypto talk forum. You should try and  work hard for you to achieve your aims in this great forum. You have to keep on trying your best all the time, you don't have to give up

• +1 1

On 11/4/2020 at 12:51 PM, kizz said:

I read some beginners posts that they are giving up on crypto because it takes a lot of time to earn. In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto. Do not be pessimist because all of us will become successful someday. What are your advice to the beginners who are giving up earning in crypto? 

yes this is true everyone who wants to become a successful person should show patience and keep waiting their efforts to bore fruits . it will take time to adjust yourselves in crypto family . so i advice to those who are skipping this thiking cryptotalk as time consuming.

Giving up is never an option. I will advice beginners not to give up in cryptocurrencies but rather they should be more focused and hard working because one day they will reap the patience and hard work they sow. 

Just do not give up in crypto talk. Keep commenting regularly and making posts regularly. The more you get experience the more beneficial it will be for you to earn BTC.

• +1 1

Every little thing with life is usually complicated, few things are quick, although we've got to strongly encourage possibly if at all complicated, whether or not using some minutes this motivation to give that up is a plus, most of us are unable to halt, we've got to wait and see, motivated considering that the foreseeable future will depend on at this point, and from now on the item need to do wonders making sure that from the entry most of us obtain cures vegetable.

• +5 1

If this is about earning from Cryptotalk I disagree. This is a forum that is needed for many reasons and the payments are done for giving good content as a way from the forum to say thank you to the users. If someone is in a forum only for payments then this will make very little good to both.

My advice is easy don't give up and don't abandon that little by little the crypto currencies generated in this forum will make you a very happy person with a will to live.

Giving up is not always the best thing, when we hustle very well in the world if cryptocurrency,then am sure we will reach out goal, we will be successful even if we have fallen several times, we learn from our mistakes,so when we fall we raise again to make things right

At the beginning it is quite challenging for a newbie. Things are quite confusing and difficult to understand. But I think as time passes it is going to be easy and interesting. So don't take it as a job. Take interest in all sections of the forum and I am sure everything is going to go right.

One most important thing a beginner need to control his fear and give cryptotalk a trial working for some specific time to clear doubts. Don't listen to rumors that is circulating outside first devote yourself work hard to start receiving payment and as well learn many things about crypto currencies

What an encouraging and inspirational post . Thanks for this piece of advice to we the beginners most especially that we shouldn't give up and keep putting more efforts of learning Cryptocurrency here on this forum by reading topics and commenting on the topics. We beginners shouldn't see our first 100 post as an opportunity to give up on the forum but see it as a stepping stone to greater height in Cryptoworld.

• +2 1

The field of cryptocurrencies is fraught with dangers, as is change. In fact, there is a profit and loss. For novices, they may be now in a difficult initial stage. They should learn, advantage records and experience, and they'll go through in the starting. Then they will make up for all the effort and time they put into this subject, and you'll win

Certainly, we must remain active and eager for any new information and contribute to its dissemination among the members, as we have to obtain great experience to enter this vast world of cryptocurrencies, trading and access large financial gains from the website and the platform

Certainly, this is true. Anyone must believe in the work he is doing. Here we need patience and work hard to get the results we want, thanks for the encouragement

• +2 1

This forum is such that you get a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and its currency and its market along with payment. So keep trying till you win. That means you have to keep hustling until you can achieve your goals here in crypto.

They should never give up, success is achieved with patience and intelligence in order to be profitable in the crypto world, we only have to take into account when is the best time to invest and when it is time to sell because many people buy at the high points of a trend and sell at the lows and obviously won't make a profit.

yes you are right I will suggest to beginers not to lose hope.The reason why they sre losing hopes can be that they are not use to such type of things moreover having not enough knowledge about the crypto can be another factor whatever the reason is just keep working continuesly with all interest.One day you will feel proud to yourself that you have choseen the right platform to work with.I also when started little bit confused because i had no prior knowledge about the forum but with passage of time and my effort now i feel lucky that i havent quieted at that time.so work hard stick to the forum and give time to it everything will then settle down in no time.

• +5 1

When I started investing crypto I was feared and demotivated about crypto.Butwhen I started cryptotalk I came to k ow that Its not a job for give up.If you loose hope in crypto you will nnever become success.So keep struggling and one day siccess will come in front of you.

• +2 1

It's obvious that many if the members do feel discouraged when they failed to get many reputations or when their post end up being deleted,but that shouldn't take you down instead it should make you work harder and dedicate yourself and time to make sure your contents are sensible and informative,always create useful posts in order to earn more

The world is not for the lazy men, aren't you make it if you are not consistent and commitment member, your motives should be your driving force to attain your desire objectives listen to your mind and reliable news not rumors about crypto currencies

It is good. You work hard to make money from this site. If you post a good comment on any topic than you get reward for it. Don't haste just do your work honestly. If you work hard and also good work than definitely you get payment.

On 11/4/2020 at 12:51 PM, kizz said:

I read some beginners posts that they are giving up on crypto because it takes a lot of time to earn. In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto. Do not be pessimist because all of us will become successful someday. What are your advice to the beginners who are giving up earning in crypto? 

I agree with you, giving up is not the solution. If we want to be successful then we have to wait with patience and keep on posting with greate care. At the end we will get the benefit in return of our patience and hard work. 

• +3 1

As newbies don't lose courage because of the challenges you may face when you newly started, take good lessons from the challenges and move on, This forum is legitimate one. Keeping working hard till you meet your aims of joining. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right my friend. Mostly begginers want to become successfulvin short time. But it is impossible to become expert in few days. We need experience to work here. To get experience we have to work hard for a long time. I suggest that never give up this work. Because this work gives us more money in short time. We should share and get knowledge regularly. 

Truly, digital currencies need persistence and a ton of work to make a benefit later on in light of the fact that hurrying leads you to lose your capital. You should initially gain proficiency with the essentials well and comprehend the exchanging field prior to searching for a benefit rapidly. Since surge is the foe of achievement.