Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

On 11/4/2020 at 8:51 AM, kizz said:

I read some beginners posts that they are giving up on crypto because it takes a lot of time to earn. In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto. Do not be pessimist because all of us will become successful someday. What are your advice to the beginners who are giving up earning in crypto? 

Each and every time I feel like giving up, I always ask myself why did I started it, what is the reason or what will I again in this thing, will it have positive of negative effect on my career? I will then do some paper work and see what will be my output. Giving up is not the option. Giving up make you as a codeword,it will make you look inferior and oppress. Give yourself a good reason to start something meaningful, something that will you make feel like you die if you give up. Never give up, if you fail try again and again till it become your habit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Cryptocurrency is currently a very big income earning platform.  In addition to making money from the crypto world, there is a lot to know about crypto.  If you are addicted to crypto, you must do well.  Because in the future crypto will give us some better gifts. So don't give up, stick to it.....

Well said, we should not give up on cryptocurrencies because of the challenges that we face, because challenges are everywhere even in normal business. We just have to learn in depth about cryptocurrencies and we should always remember there is profit and loss, if we will keep that in mind it would be easy for us to earn profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/4/2020 at 8:51 AM, kizz said:

I read some beginners posts that they are giving up on crypto because it takes a lot of time to earn. In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto. Do not be pessimist because all of us will become successful someday. What are your advice to the beginners who are giving up earning in crypto? 

Yes, I agree with you in the opinion and the topic at hand. This world of digital currencies must be resolved first who enters it with patience and learn from his mistakes if they exist, as well as not to be from the people who leave the matter always for luck because it is here, even if you are lucky, it will clash again with difficulty. This place is not permanent luck and that is why we must learn, persevere and be patient with everything. The results will come after a while, perhaps soon, and the important thing will probably be long.
Experience is gained with the passage of time, and the profit will be double profit first by earning and teaching you new things, as well as by making money from this world
Thank you for the topic and grateful for your explanation and for facilitating some things for the new members

I fully support what you put out in your dear post. Everything at the beginning implies work and dedication, also as beginners we tend to make mistakes and this is normal, but it is necessary to take into account that it is from mistakes that you learn the most. My advice is that you do not stop studying about cryptocurrencies, that you join the forum so that by doing your good work you have a chance to earn them by investing your time and knowledge. You will see that in the future you will become successful in this medium.

Thanks for this information which is very important for all the new members especially. Most of the begginers at starts afraid of these kinds of work, investment and in the trading. And  they give up earlier . So don't lose hope my friend try to starts your working step by step to be successful. And also failure is the key to success.and also from failure we can also learn a lesson.

Hi friend, I am agree with you. I want to share my opinion on this that this statement is not only applies here but all of the happening in our life. Try try again till you succeed, that means you have to make efforts to want something and never try to give up in.any situation.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I say ,That is one of the best platforms that offer a lot of possibilities to the users. One component to remind yourself is that not everybody might grow to be a hit at the same time. Your opportunity and your success I appear in an over again. So it is extraordinarily required that each user is patient and continue with this platform on the way to grasp as many opportunities as feasible so that one day you will be able to come to be successful.thank you for give best post.

Yes. This was just a challenge for every beginners. They also need to classify each one of us if we are willing and determined to push ourselves in reaching this goal. Crypto will identify who are the worthy members here.

I agree to you my friend this content that you created is a great motivation for all the beginners who found their selves here tired, give up and become lazy here and I know that feeling when I was starting here but we are the one who will benefit in this forum beside of the earnings that we can get here there is a lot of knowledge that we can acquire here so don't give up easily! keep your feet on the ground!  

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All areas of functional or electronic work and crypto need patience and perseverance
The problem is that some countries are still closed to electronic banks, in addition to the fact that some new crypto, Pi Network, for example, were long overdue in moving to the third stage and caused many people to lose their enthusiasm and patience.
As beginners in the crypto world, we encounter great difficulties that we hope can overcome

It's not an easy task especially as a beginner to be able to cross the 100post benchmark, and theirs even a more harder task after crossing that boundary but amidst all these, I will advise that you keep hustling. 

***I think that the best advantage of working in crypto world is that you do not have to free a lot of time for...

• -2 1
  • +2 1

Everything in life is difficult, nothing is easy, but we have to insist even if it is difficult, even if in some moments the desire to give up is great, we cannot stop, we have to be patient, determined because the future depends on now, and now it must be worked so that in the front we reap what we plant.

I have seen some begginers give up from crypto.Because they have not enough patients and if they not earn enough money then they give up from crypto.But I can say to all don't give up from crypto.Stay patiently you will be successful.

• +2 1

From time to time, everyone has a moment when they want to give up everything, but it is at such hours that you need to pull yourself together continue to work and strengthen psychologically. For example, one well-known and successful trader says that if you tried 1000 times and you didn’t succeed, then you will succeed at the 1001st time. You need to believe in yourself and in your strengths, as well as in your knowledge and experience.

Каждый день бесплатно в 2 клика, без рекламы: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + бонусы + ежедневные AirDrop Flares + вывод FLR

Every day for free in 2 clicks, no ads: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + bonuses + daily AirDrop Flares + FLR withdrawal

I am beginner i know its hard to achieve your goals but it doesn't mean you give up hard work is key to success and we have to do our best as we are doing

So don't give up

• +1 1

Certainly my friend, there is no quick profit in any business and you cannot become rich in a short time. You must make effort and work diligently all the time, especially in the field of crypto, and you have to be patient and not give up even if you encounter some difficulties at the beginning because you will succeed in the end.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Sometimes patience and perseverance is all that is needed for one to succeed in the crypto world, so I would advise that as a beginner, giving up should not be an option 😉

• -1 1

We all started with nothing and even those people who are now successful also has the same starting point that we have. I would say that this kind of things is only natural as they might be not capable of doing this kind of things as we know that the only people that would be left and will keep still are those people who are passionate and willing to spend their time to grow to what the path that they have chosen for their future. After all, we all know that if we wanted to become successful we needed to become capable of becoming one since it does not only a matter of being successful but it also takes of how do you make yourself successful.

The truth is really important to keep on the hustle and be sure to follow the right strategies that works for you , the right effort is to work and be sure that you are able to level out everything that is right, getting the right information is really good and we need to be careful not to runs and not to make mistakes for the same.

It's obvious nothing good comes easily, if you want to be successful life , then you need to work for it, you can't see at a place doing nothing and expect success to meet u, same thing applies to crypto, to be successful we all have to work for it, most people who make it big from crypto started from somewhere and worked to be successful, and we should also remember one of the key to success in crypto is patience, so no one should ever be in a rush to make it big over night in crypto.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am with cryptoworld since 2018 and with this forum last April. It's my i didn’t pay enough time to this cryptotalk Campaign but i am very friendly with cryptoworld. I do investment in some legit sites and also doing faucet sometimes.               

• +1 1

It is true that giving up and not continuing to work is unacceptable. Success in this field is not an easy thing. Collect money and start investing to go to the world of money from cryptocurrency

On 11/4/2020 at 2:57 PM, Emma William said:

With all due respect, this is wrong!

The reason why the world is heading to the digital currency project is because this project does not need time at all in order to make profits! (Investing - Trading - Gambling - Working within the Cryptotalk Forum)

I think that any work within our real life will require much more time and effort than what we spend here!

i think people who are saying that profit needs time don't actually know what they are doing or what should they do, if they don't trade or make bad trades because they aren't learning, don't invest or anything at all, they will say this takes a long time as they are just waiting for bitcoin to rise in price

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png