We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling. - Page 20 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling.

On 2/4/2021 at 11:06 AM, Brimstone said:

Well, there's a lot of sites which can help from us to make our sentences or post to be grammatically correct, i will suggest the grammarly because it helps me a lot in terms on making a post and also to write a sentence properly, if someone is interested, i will put the link of grammarly below.

Free version of Grammarly only fix minor grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. You might purchase the product to use the extended advanced features that will fix so many critical issues in your texts. It is still not bad to install Grammarly extension on your browser. 

• +1 1

On 2/8/2021 at 11:10 AM, Whited35 said:

Free version of Grammarly only fix minor grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. You might purchase the product to use the extended advanced features that will fix so many critical issues in your texts. It is still not bad to install Grammarly extension on your browser. 

Yes but it can be considered as a good grammar, after you fixed the changes to your sentences, it has a grade given by the grammarly to your sentences so that i recommend it to help many members here who are struggling about constructing a sentence or post.

That is good point that we should have to write the sentences grammatically correct and we have learn about the correct grammar. Whether the English is mother tongue or not we should learn about it's grammar and write good posts about the forum in the correct grammar.

• +2 1

To improve the quality of the post we must learn a little grammar so that it is well written without spelling errors. It is the best way for the other members to understand the post and that is why it would have a positive reaction.good writing will make us good post writers in the community.

1 hour ago, Brimstone said:

Yes but it can be considered as a good grammar, after you fixed the changes to your sentences, it has a grade given by the grammarly to your sentences so that i recommend it to help many members here who are struggling about constructing a sentence or post.

No problem even using the free version. If you are focused to provide pro contents for this community, you can go for the premium version. There are random grammar fixing and translators online tools but all of them won't help effectively to improve your grammar. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

17 hours ago, Whited35 said:

No problem even using the free version. If you are focused to provide pro contents for this community, you can go for the premium version. There are random grammar fixing and translators online tools but all of them won't help effectively to improve your grammar. 

You have some point sir, if i have a money to provide a premium version of grammarly, i will provide more quality post in this forum to become a better member, i just using grammarly if my sentence is not good to read but mostly my post is understandable by other members. Thanks for having a discussion with you sir.

Thank you, your post has helped me to check mistakes that I make. Grammar is the most important here for writing different comments and topics. It is also important to make perfect sentences composition so that reader can understand the given information easily and perfectly. So just try to make sentences simple and informative.

It is very good idea that there should be improvement in the content if the forum. There should be no mistake of the grammar in the content the people of which the English is mother tongue or not, they should use the proper grammar in the content in that way we can improve the quality of our post. We can guide the people in the easy way. It will help the members of the forum to understand everything easily.

Very good day, excellent post to teach the newbies who are just starting that they should follow the rules both in the part of the forum as in the spelling when writing the posts, we must know that there are people who do not speak the same language and it is in us to write well and understandable for people to get the best possible benefit when reading us.

On 2/11/2021 at 12:28 PM, Brimstone said:

You have some point sir, if i have a money to provide a premium version of grammarly, i will provide more quality post in this forum to become a better member, i just using grammarly if my sentence is not good to read but mostly my post is understandable by other members. Thanks for having a discussion with you sir.

No worries. Minor grammatical mistakes won't lead to get punished from the moderators. There are already the serious scammers to post low quality posts by using the word rotating and the paraphrasing tools. At least I am concerned against them because such posts won't put value on this beautiful forum. 

• +1 1

Yes you are right ad we will be responsible In our comments and post . And we have to improve our quality of posts add comments bye making our sentence and paragraphs correct due to this we can understand add tel other members that what we want to say what is our opinion clearly. And instead of this we cannot get good reputation from this forum so we have to keep care and  be-responsible.

This topic will always catch my attention because it is totally true we can not be making posts without grammatical or spelling sense so that people do not understand, we must put our efforts and dedication in every topic we create or post we make to be of great value and understandable and people see that in reality there is an intention behind every word you are writing.

The truth is that this is very important when it comes to understand our publications and we must take into account that it is important to have good spelling when people are going to read our publications, all people do not have the same agility to read and for all that it is important that we add the value well written here in Cryptotalk.

Yes, this is true. I have seen many people here who find it difficult to express their opinion due to their inability to practice the English language well, but why? I think it's because they don't use any method that might help them improve their language! For me, I use Grammarly which helps me correct my linguistic and grammatical mistakes

• +3 1

Yes dear now i am try to improve the knowledge and English grammer such as tenses and spelling. It is important for the post which affect on you reputation. I hope you understand. 

This is a very important point and I have seen many posts like that who just need to publish the first post then move to the other to finish their 20 daily posts as fast as possible and this so wrong because it will make it harder to understand for other members and may cause you to get warned if all your posts were like that , spending additional half an hour in the forum is much better than getting warned or banned so everyone should be careful

• +4 1

Creating posts on this platform need the ability to write and read English correctly. You, as a member of cryptotalk platform must have the responsibility to create high quality posts, because grammar mistakes will lead to bad results such as warning points, so work harder, create good content without spelling and grammar mistakes and let's develop this platform.

We need to be a good writters because most of the post of other members of the forum are always having spelling errors we need to go through our posts before posting in order to avoid  spelling or grammatical errors

Yes we should  use the correct  grammar because  sometimes wrong grammar and pronunciation  may lead to miscommunication due to which other member can't  understand  what is written  in the post  or comment. We should  use correctly grammar tool for it.

On 2/13/2021 at 5:23 PM, Whited35 said:

At least I am concerned against them because such posts won't put value on this beautiful forum. 

Yes sir, because of them many members here are being affected on deletion because they're replying to the scammers posts which has no value at all, i'm reporting those members who are always giving thanks to the author of the topic which is not pointing out to the content.

• +1 1

14 minutes ago, Brimstone said:

Yes sir, because of them many members here are being affected on deletion because they're replying to the scammers posts which has no value at all, i'm reporting those members who are always giving thanks to the author of the topic which is not pointing out to the content.

Such off topic posts are considered as the "Generic posts" ! If you keep noticing the posts just for showing the gratitude everywhere, you can use the "Report post" feature. You can also track the poorly written bad quality posts. At least, posts have to meet minimal writing standard on this forum 🙏 !

8 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

If you keep noticing the posts just for showing the gratitude everywhere, you can use the "Report post" feature.

As i said earlier, i'm always reporting that scammer in this forum, they're not helping this forum to grow up, they're just using it to earned money, to get some benefit this forum from us, act as a good member so that all of the work, money of this forum is totally worth it.

On 2/23/2021 at 11:17 PM, Freenurex said:

Sure bro, the only way to make to make thus forum attractive is by making important post and by using simple English that will be understood by every member. Let all remember that their are many members in this group that are from non English speaking country. So avoid using grama and also avoid making silly mistakes.

At least your posts on forum should meet the readership here. Poor quality posts can be compiled by using the generic phrases the are often off-topic (Non-crypto) but they won't put values here. Instead of improving the English to make the quality contributions on this forum, it is not the way just to expect the easy generic posts everywhere, kindly get the point. 

We should always review what we write so that we can express what we think in a clear and concise manner. Spelling plays a very important role when it comes