How will you react with your Talk Token tomorrow? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

How will you react with your Talk Token tomorrow?

Regarding Talk Token   

113 members have voted

1. 1. How will you react with your talk token tomorrow?

• I will sell all my tokens
    • I will hodl them no matter what the price will be
    • I will hodl them if the price is above 100 Satoshi
    • I am going to put them in Investbox-1% and sell 1% profit everyday
    • I will react after the launch accordingly and haven't thought about it yet
    • I will sell/trade some Talk token and hodl rest
    • I don't have talk token😭

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

i hope soon will recover, some members who sold at lower price because of FOMO will regret their decisions when the price will recover.

@Calvinpriva I also hope that the price will recover. It would really suck if the price kept on falling. This would be a huge problem for the members as well as this forum. Many members who only came here for money would start leaving really soon.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Brushless4500KV Well encouraging and motivating for holding will be good and as our earnings are also connected to the action we did. It's indeed important thing but I don't think those who are here only for money will hodl long as they want their money and fade away. Personally I'm keeping my talk and gaining 1% profit daily + daily earning from talk campaign. Investbox is really a great opportunity and 1% daily isn't a small thing ,I don't know why people are missing such significant opportunity and taking exit from talk.

Do you plan to hold your token even if its value crashes to below 100 satoshi? I'm thinking about any possible way to prevent loss of value or to keep it as high as possible. Today, I was thinking about converting my talk to btc because it is growing very fast these days but I'm not sure if it is a correct decision or not. Now, I heard from you about investing in Investbox. I read about it in Yobit and apparently, it requires zero action for receiving 1% daily interest. Does it mean that if you invest 2000 tokens, you will receive 20 tokens per day or 600 tokens per month? A little more explanation will help.

• +3 2
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Do you plan to hold your token even if its value crashes to below 100 satoshi? I'm thinking about any possible way to prevent loss of value or to keep it as high as possible. Today, I was thinking about converting my talk to btc because it is growing very fast these days but I'm not sure if it is a correct decision or not. Now, I heard from you about investing in Investbox. I read about it in Yobit and apparently, it requires zero action for receiving 1% daily interest. Does it mean that if you invest 2000 tokens, you will receive 20 tokens per day or 600 tokens per month? A little more explanation will help.

@Brushless4500KV the price already dropped below 100 Satoshi , I was also thinking to convert YALK to BTC but the loses will be huge , the best thing we can do now is putting them in invest box and wait until BTC pump end so  TALK price start recovering and increase a bit 

about invest box this is true , there is no action needed to invest ,  the profit will be paid daily not monthly and will be added to your balance you invested 

for example if you invest 2000  talk , first day you'll get 20 talk and added to your balance so you get 2020 in invest box then 

second day you earn 20.2 talk which is 10% of 2020 and we be added to your balance and so..... 

i see this is the less losses way we can follow for now until something change about TALK and BTC

• +4 1
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

I think we should start a topic and encourage TALK token owners to hold their coins and prevent from selling.

There is a topic already for that.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106688-talk-token-dear-users-do-not-sell-the-token-respect-your-work/

And with the current token price going at 100 sats flat per 1 TALK, every forum member should indeed be encouraged not to sell at this point.

10 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Now, I heard from you about investing in Investbox. I read about it in Yobit and apparently, it requires zero action for receiving 1% daily interest. Does it mean that if you invest 2000 tokens, you will receive 20 tokens per day or 600 tokens per month? A little more explanation will help.

I'll confirm that what @yato987 said on his next post is true. And the investbox for the TALK token was made available around a few days after the token was announced, which would mean the token's investbox has been available for a long time already. I'm surprised you haven't noticed this yet until recently 😲 .

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 11/3/2020 at 3:45 PM, Dark Shadow said:

Due to this the price of the token will fall exponentially.

What we earlier said has happened because the value of talkcoin now has dropped from 170-150 the last time I checked which is the main reason why i earlier stated that we should not panic to sell as the higher the quantity the lower the demand which will make the value of the coin drop.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, yato987 said:

see this is the less losses way we can follow for now until something change about TALK and BTC

@yato987 as talk is  our forum token so we dont need to be worry about talk token value.. Its true recently the talk price dump hugely but the forum authorities console us that sooner or later they will start advertising by talk token Which will surely lead talk price increase..  What we need to do now keep hold our talk token because sell now mean we are in huge lose but if we keep hold then we can be profitable more than others..           

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

sooner or later they will start advertising by talk token Which will surely lead talk price increase.

@Dorjoy12 exactly , and this is the only reason that made me continue holding with the price dump or i would've sold what i have with 40% loss so i don't regret later if price dump to 50 then my loss will be much higher around 70-75%, 

I've chosen to trust again talk and hope the functionality the planning to add to TALK will help to increasing the price again

if we keep hold then we can be profitable more than others.

i hope this happen but tbh even if the price increased it won't reach 200 Satoshi again , for Desais post I understood that they tied to make the token price as high as possible so everyone who held for long time get satisfied when selling and feel his work and patient were appreciated and rewarded well , so we may get profits again but not close or more than the others who already sold what they have

• +3 1
  • +4 2

40 minutes ago, yato987 said:

so we may get profits again but not close or more than the others who already sold what they have

No bro,we can get more profit than those member who already sold their talk.. Because if a member has 70k talk right now and keep it in investbox then daily he will get around 700 talk which value around 8 usd.. Again in a month he will received   around 25k talk as bonus so total talk will be 95k one month later.. And if the price Increase to 140 satoshi one month later then can you imagine  how much   profit the holder will get @yato987

• +2 1
  • +3 1

No bro,we can get more profit than those member who already sold their talk.. Because if a member has 70k talk right now and keep it in investbox then daily he will get around 700 talk which value around 8 usd.. Again in a month he will received   around 25k talk as bonus so total talk will be 95k one month later.. And if the price Increase to 140 satoshi one month later then can you imagine  how much   profit the holder will get @yato987

@Dorjoy12  when we want to calculate , we do that on the current price , and also we need to put in consider that not everyone has 70k talk , there are who have much lower price , lets calculate 17k TALK at the price 170 when there was a chance to sell then and at the current price 89 

you can see that  loss is about 200$ , in case we  put them in invest box  for a month it will give us  about 6000 talk which is equal to  81$ at the current price 

this way it's good that it covered  a good part of the loss but just in case the price didn't drop more 

we can't calculate all this at a price 144 sat because there is no information telling us if this is really going to happen or not but in case that happened , it will cover about 140$ of the loss which is better 

but as i said we still in lose and we won't be able to earn more than who already sold 

this example can  be applied also to 70k talk that you talked about but the loss there is much bigger for sure 

that's my point here

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

51 minutes ago, yato987 said:

this example can  be applied also to 70k talk that you talked about but the loss there is much bigger for sure 

that's my point here

The point you have mentioned is totally right but as i said Before that our forum stuff has lot of planning about    talk token..  So usually those member who didnt sell their talk when it price was good then they did a big mistake..  Because they have low amount talk plus they were greedy to get more profit but those member has 60-70k talk right now strict with their planning to hold talk for long term.. That is why those member will hold talk for long term surely get benefit..              

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

low amount talk plus they were greedy to get more profit but those member has 60-70k talk right now strict with their planning to hold talk for long term.. That is why those member will hold talk for long term surely get benefit..              

Exactly @Dorjoy12 if we see in usd comparison our talk is still worth the same amount, and as member I think we can provide strong support to the talk price by holding them. Though anyone can do anything with their talk. Until the talk is having same dollars worth I am not going to move my money😊

13 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

I'll confirm that what @yato987 said on his next post is true. And the investbox for the TALK token was made available around a few days after the token was announced, which would mean the token's investbox has been available for a long time already. I'm surprised you haven't noticed this yet until recently 😲 .

@kyoukage01 He is right and the talk investbox is compounded everyday. Our capital will increase everyday automatically and the profit also. 

And I'm seeing alot of people talking about dump in talk, It's not the talk token dumping. The respective assest Bitcoin is pumping and talk is stable so we are seeing dump In Btc/Talk pair.

@Brushless4500KV I think you have missed investbox opportunity. 1% daily is huge and within 100 days the return is more than 2X.

• +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

11 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

What we earlier said has happened because the value of talkcoin now has dropped from 170-150 the last time I checked which is the main reason why i earlier stated that we should not panic to sell as the higher the quantity the lower the demand which will make the value of the coin drop.

@Oxygen99 the price keeps falling and currently the price is fluctuating between 90-100 satoshi. The increased supply is the reason for the downfall but I hope that the forum takes some steps to ensure that the price doesn't fall too much because this will be very bad for the forum members.

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

I think you have missed investbox opportunity. 1% daily is huge and within 100 days the return is more than 2X.

I'm considering your suggestion about Investbox. It seems to be a good multiplier of TALK token but I think we should not touch our coins to receive 1% interest, Am I right? It is also possible that after 100 days, the value of the token falls and then you don't have 2x the amount you have invested. Have you ever thought about these scenarios? What is your solution for them? This is why I'm still hesitating to find the best idea about what to do with my tokens.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

11 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Oxygen99 the price keeps falling and currently the price is fluctuating between 90-100 satoshi. The increased supply is the reason for the downfall but I hope that the forum takes some steps to ensure that the price doesn't fall too much because this will be very bad for the forum members.

Yes my friend I hope so because the earning is what keep many members active in the forum but when the value of the coin went too down definately some members might consider looking for alternative of earning which will make the forum look dull just like few months back before the talkcoin was introduced newly.

BetFury                                                   

I think that the investbox can be a good idea to hold the coins for a while. It is a risk because price can go lower but then again I think that the yobit exchange will support it and help the forum achieve a lot better and more experienced users that will find it a good idea to join and abandon other things they've been doing. So maybe with holding in the investbox for a few months you can achieve a lot more.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Yes my friend I hope so because the earning is what keep many members active in the forum but when the value of the coin went too down definately some members might consider looking for alternative of earning which will make the forum look dull just like few months back before the talkcoin was introduced newly.

@Oxygen99 Exactly friend. I am seeing some rise in the price and I hope that it keeps rising and doesn't fall below 150 satoshis. The token is great and it is an original token of Cryptotalk and I think that this forum should do something to make it's price rise.

On 11/6/2020 at 3:34 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

The point you have mentioned is totally right but as i said Before that our forum stuff has lot of planning about    talk token..  So usually those member who didnt sell their talk when it price was good then they did a big mistake..  Because they have low amount talk plus they were greedy to get more profit but those member has 60-70k talk right now strict with their planning to hold talk for long term.. That is why those member will hold talk for long term surely get benefit..              

@Dorjoy12 here is totally a different matter , our discussion was about short-term trading and those who held for more profits either they had low or high amount of talk are greedy and missed their chance , 

at the other hand people who chosen to hold either they had low or high amount of TALK  will be able to get 1% daily and maybe in a long term they will be able to get more profits if the price grown ,  not to forget since they started  to hold for long-term that means they don't really need money at this time 

so my idea that those who had 70k and didn't sell their loss was huge is still true since our discussion was about short-term trading.

we can't compare between long-term and short-term trading profits because both are totally different

On 11/6/2020 at 5:13 PM, Ridam said:

Until the talk is having same dollars worth I am not going to move my money😊.

@Ridam well i wish this comes true but still think it will be very hard for a forum currency to climb from 0.01$ to 1$ 

even 0.1$ will be a big challenge for TALK to reach

the current price is very good for talk and if grown to 0.05$ that will very good for me 

i won't ask for more  🙂

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

18 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Oxygen99 Exactly friend. I am seeing some rise in the price and I hope that it keeps rising and doesn't fall below 150 satoshis. The token is great and it is an original token of Cryptotalk and I think that this forum should do something to make it's price rise.

I believe they won't allow the value to fall below our expectations because the forum has a good future ahead and the coins is one of it hopes since itniw what will call the attention of members to the forum for that reason alone talkcoin value will be maintained at a reasonable price, so we don't need to worry ourselves instead we should just focus in terms of making good post.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

6 hours ago, yato987 said:

@Dorjoy12

@Ridam well i wish this comes true but still think it will be very hard for a forum currency to climb from 0.01$ to 1$ 

even 0.1$ will be a big challenge for TALK to reach

the current price is very good for talk and if grown to 0.05$ that will very good for me 

i won't ask for more  🙂

@yato987 It seems you got me wrong 🤣. I'm not expecting talk to reach 1$. If I compare talk price with usd then it's still same. There is small dump but it's not that much significant like we are seeing in btc/talk.

Btc is increasing it's price that's why we have seen dump, Talk price isn't decreasing. Please read whole thread before commenting so you get proper information about 😊 .

Exactly if we see in usd comparison our talk is still worth the same amount,

On 11/6/2020 at 11:59 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I'm considering your suggestion about Investbox. It seems to be a good multiplier of TALK token but I think we should not touch our coins to receive 1% interest, Am I right? It is also possible that after 100 days, the value of the token falls and then you don't have 2x the amount you have invested. Have you ever thought about these scenarios? What is your solution for them? This is why I'm still hesitating to find the best idea about what to do with my tokens.

@Brushless4500KV You can withdraw your talk token from investbox at any moment you like. If you see a big dump coming you can do whatever you want with talk token. And that 100 day = 100% was just an example. You don't need to lock your talk token 😜.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, yato987 said:

so my idea that those who had 70k and didn't sell their loss was huge is still true since our discussion was about short-term trading.

we can't compare between long-term and short-term trading profits because both are totally different

@yato987  without any doubt those member who sold their talk token when it price was around 160-180 satoshi then surely those member get enough profit..  But those short term trader did a mistake too if not they buy again talk when it price dump to 100 satoshi 😀.. Its true those member who hold talk for long term now in great loss but sooner they will be in more profit than the those member who sold their talk already....  Again you cant say too that those member hold talk for long term in a lose too..                 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

32 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@yato987  without any doubt those member who sold their talk token when it price was around 160-180 satoshi then surely those member get enough profit..  But those short term trader did a mistake too if not they buy again talk when it price dump to 100 satoshi 😀.. Its true those member who hold talk for long term now in great loss but sooner they will be in more profit than the those member who sold their talk already....  Again you cant say too that those member hold talk for long term in a lose too..                 

@Dorjoy12 who said that? me ? please read again the 3 lines you just did quoted me , in the first line i talked about who hold a big amount and wanted benefits these are who lost 

and in the red line i literally said we can't compare profits between long-term and short-term because both are different since each one stand to a different plan from the other 

means i didn't say in all the discussion those who in first place wanted to hold from the start are losers, of course they are not 

they are not winners either , they didn't lose or win anything yet to say that 

all this can be decided in the future

@Ridam that makes sense now , i misunderstood the last line you wrote that's why but i don't think i need the thread again since it's a'' a discussion between me and dorjoy  ou know 😂,

i already read your comment well before replying but as you can see my reply was just about what i misunderstood

anyway thanks for clearing it for me

Edited by yato987
  • -2 1
  • +4 1

17 minutes ago, yato987 said:

all this can be decided in the future

That is why i dont think  that holder are in lose since you wanted to mean holder are in big lose for short term trading.. Usually holder indicate long term trading no short term... Though recently talk price was dump huge which makes holder confused but they still going to gain more profit than those short term trader..  For this kind of forum token short term trading is risky and you are the prove..  So in all the way long term trading is better to earn much profit..                      

• +1 1

Unfortunately @Ridam, I made a big mistake and sold the token TALK at 100 satoshi, which is a low price in my opinion. I will try to start over and earn TALK and I will put it in the investment. This is the best plan for me.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Moaz said:

Unfortunately @Ridam, I made a big mistake and sold the token TALK at 100 satoshi, which is a low price in my opinion. I will try to start over and earn TALK and I will put it in the investment. This is the best plan for me.

If you had sold at that Currently the price has pumped and now we are at around 132 sat. You can monitor the market and you can make your entry again if the price touches dip. 

And earning with Cryptotalk campaign is still option but Investbox opportunity is the thing we will miss if we sold all tokens.

We have to thank the forum’s staff for the new payment system. Our efforts were not in vain during the past months. For me, I sold some tokens and invested in the rest.