How will you react with your Talk Token tomorrow? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

How will you react with your Talk Token tomorrow?

Regarding Talk Token   

113 members have voted

1. 1. How will you react with your talk token tomorrow?

• I will sell all my tokens
    • I will hodl them no matter what the price will be
    • I will hodl them if the price is above 100 Satoshi
    • I am going to put them in Investbox-1% and sell 1% profit everyday
    • I will react after the launch accordingly and haven't thought about it yet
    • I will sell/trade some Talk token and hodl rest
    • I don't have talk token😭

I will invest the amount directly and I do not care about how much it will be sold because the currency will continue and will not die like many currencies. And I'll wait for the right time to sell

• Useful or interesting 1

I really appreciate the open trade of talk token on the month of November this bring exciting to most of us in this form and open with good price ad it promised by the moderators i hope the orice will raises not falling

• +1 1

Talk token in a stabilizing at around 70 Satoshi now , I think that is something remarkable at this stage . I believe that the token will have a great future ahead of it and those who hold the token you will definitely gain from it.

Regarding talk token my plan was to hold them for long time until their rate pump up. My plan was sell my talk token when it's rate will reach to 100 stoshi. But now my plan is changing because the rate of talk token is continually falling. Now  I will wait for some hours if it's rate still fall I will sell my all talk token immediately. 

During that period, I sold all currencies, but now, with the decrease in the price of the (talk) currency, I buy this currency and store it because it is expected that its price will rise after the New Year of this year and therefore it is a good time to buy

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will hold my talk tokens because I have faith that the price will rise up substantially and this will help me make much profit and I hope that everyone will spread the word about this new crypto currency so that we can get high demand for it so that it's price will increase rapidly.

• +1 2

From my point of view, the members of this forum should participate in raising the value of the Talk coin, because the increase in its value will benefit us all on the one hand, and to help the forum that is for all of us on the other hand. This is what I do these days.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

On 12/6/2020 at 7:44 PM, Abdulrahman3 said:

From my point of view, the members of this forum should participate in raising the value of the Talk coin, because the increase in its value will benefit us all on the one hand, and to help the forum that is for all of us on the other hand. This is what I do these days.

Why not? everyone should be devoted for making the currency scare in the market so that price get pushed up. If the sell pressure get reduced from users of Cryptotalk definitely the price will get some spike in coming days. And You can also be part just by Hodling the talk token in investbox and getting 1% daily profit if you like😊.

16 hours ago, Sufyan Salihu said:

Currently, the value of the talk is not that good. This is why I decide to hold on to it. As soon as the value is appreciated, I think that I will trade a part of what I have gotten and then invest another portion of it so that my earnings will increase.

Exactly bro, we are very low in compare to the all time high price of talk token. That's why it's best to hodl in investbox and enjoy the daily profit. If you like to take some more profit and can wait little bit longer then you can exchange btc to talk, so when talk pumps the return will be even Greater. Do your own research before doing any investment though😊.

• +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think many members sells their talk token at first place, aim that its market can easily drop and that was because at then it was sold on 140satoshi in btc and now it is around 40satoshi in btc.

I don't have talk token to trade then, because I have not joined the forum before talk token was officially launched,I joined after it is officially launched , if I had talk before it was officially launched I would have traded it, I will use the talk to invest in other coins.

• +1 1

As I´ve mentioned before, I invest my Talk Tokens in Investment Box, at the end of the day, when I know I wont be posting anymore. Do I sell some Talk Tokens every now & then ?¿?¿ Of course I do. But I do try to help maintain its price, by not selling them. Investment Box is good for talk Tokens & other coins as well.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Well for now, I don't have any but once I have, I prefer keeping it till when the value rises before going ahead to sell it. And I will advise every one to follow such step if you really want to earn much.

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

Why not? everyone should be devoted for making the currency scare in the market so that price get pushed up. If the sell pressure get reduced from users of Cryptotalk definitely the price will get some spike in coming days. And You can also be part just by Hodling the talk token in investbox and getting 1% daily profit if you like😊.

Exactly bro, we are very low in compare to the all time high price of talk token. That's why it's best to hodl in investbox and enjoy the daily profit. If you like to take some more profit and can wait little bit longer then you can exchange btc to talk, so when talk pumps the return will be even Greater. Do your own research before doing any investment though😊.

Well, I have been following your conversation since, and the conclusion I make to myself is I will prefer keeping my talk tokens pending when the price rises before going ahead and sell it.

I would prefer to invest my talk in the yobit invest box as it's attract 1% interest rate which I believe is a fear deal.

Well in my case I am going to invest all my talk tokens and I pretty sure that they would reward me 1 percent daily which is very great and as a passive income source still would also recommend you to choose this option

I will hold them for so long that I totally forget about them... then one day I will open my account to see that they became a fortune... I will be so happy and I will feel that I have made a very successful trade.

• +2 1

The prices of currencies remained change at this time the price of talk token is only 20 setoshi may be after some days it will reach at 150 setoshi then the talk token holders will surely receive a good profit if someone thinks that I can't hold them may be in future talk token will be dead than in will lose my curriencies that's type of guy can't earn more if you want to become a trader then risks are compulsory when you want to buy anything currency first think that you are not worried about it's result that will be loss or future I done my duty now what is better for me it knows only god .

We have multiple options while we have Talk tokens in our balance. We should keep them in investbox and then use 1% profit from them to have our daily earnings. In this way, we will be holding them and selling them at the same time.

I don't have the talk tokens yet,as a new member I will have to complete my first 100 free post and keep working for about seven days before I start receiving talk token, when I started getting some talk token, I will invest them so I can get more, I think that will be my reaction if I get some talks

I would buy some and sell some because in my case i would have a better efficiency to it as its still new there are alot of ways to plan it. I hope that the currency has real and useful projects because that definitely make the price fly higher.

• +3 1

Well so far, we see this currency in a continuous decline and I find that somewhat worrying, but I still keep some hope. In fact I collected this currency and I am hoping for its price to rise, I hope I do not regret it. We stop selling it because that is the reason for its decline

I don't understand what the plan for token price is, if there is support at this price or if there was a reason to drop so much, but I see often some very big sales of thousands of tokens and I don't think this comes from cryptotalk users, so probably it is traders using the investbox with big holdings of this token and taking profits, while bringing the price lower.

It seems that I have missed the period of the poll, but I can still answer the question, I app till now did not sell any TALK token at all, the price is already too little that it is not worthy selling them, and I hope the forum can so something about the price drop, and even if the TALk has good value , I will not sell it but put in in Yobit invest box.

• +5 1

Actually, I have a lot on my mind. Sometimes I think of putting it in the investment box, sometimes I think of selling it, sometimes I think of saving. Cause it's always losing value and it's worry me.