What if the system has changed? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

What if the system has changed?

I have seen many topics here asking about how they could earn from this forum which is kind of irritating for me, it is okay to have one topic about it because we should consider that many of us here or the newcomers want to earn money. I just realized that many newbies joined this forum just because to earn money, well I can blame you for that reason but for me, there are more other things more than that, there are many worthy things we may acquire here not only money.

I am thinking what if this system would changed and not only 100 posts are needed first before you earn money, what if you need to reach a certain member account resulted for a number of reputation and a number of posts. Would it be more useful and to prevent spammers from this forum?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +4 4

1 hour ago, Kristhofer said:

If the system has changed because you earn money for generating the content, not for posting something bad, you have to generate content or comment on the topics consistently.

The thing here is that many spammers still can earn money after reaching the 100 posts, that is why those beginners who already earned money are just contented for what they are or the knowledge they already have because they already can earn from the forum. I think it would be good if the forum will make the standard higher before some beginners earn money. 

• +1 2

Perhaps you are right because everyone has his own destination in the forum, there are those who only want money who are not interested in knowledge, and there is the opposite. But I think that in the beginning it is the goal of profit, but with the passage of time and with the formation of a relationship in this forum the goal varies.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the old topics gets deleted or sometimes it is difficult for a newbie to search them so they seek help by creating new topic. We should support beginners

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 10/28/2020 at 12:40 AM, Moontong said:

I have seen many topics here asking about how they could earn from this forum which is kind of irritating for me, it is okay to have one topic about it because we should consider that many of us here or the newcomers want to earn money. I just realized that many newbies joined this forum just because to earn money, well I can blame you for that reason but for me, there are more other things more than that, there are many worthy things we may acquire here not only money.

I am thinking what if this system would changed and not only 100 posts are needed first before you earn money, what if you need to reach a certain member account resulted for a number of reputation and a number of posts. Would it be more useful and to prevent spammers from this forum?

That's normal, I'm sure that even you came here to earn money, that's why you have more than a thousand publications, if not less, all of us here is because somewhere we read or someone told us that by publishing here we could earn Some money, then we see that we can do other things and we stay longer, also if we like to share things we do it, everyone has a world of their own in their head, the moderators are to end those who spam trying to earn money in the wrong way and users to give negative reactions to those publications, we should not be irritated by that, if I do not like a publication, I leave it and continue with another, I do not comment or react to it, otherwise we are going to spend our lives on it, because some of those bad users will leave and others will come, that's how it is.

• +1 1

I think we should use this forum to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and how to trade/invest in it. This forum create a platform for people to discuss and clear their doubts and become successful in crypto world.we should focus on information not money because if you have enough knowledge money will follow. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well I have been in paid forums for over 10 years and I know a thing or two. It is true, that people come to earn money in forums, and that is the first thing. If you remove the money, hardly anyone would visit, yet the ones who visit might be real forum posters. But removing the money is not good for business, as the more the crowd the more its is better for the business. Nor should earning money be so hard, that it takes ages to even start earning.

Well if we are giving suggestions and if someone does take into account suggestions, my 0 or 10Talk suggestion is that, payment should be based on merit and every post should be moderated. i know the counter argument, but believe me, there were many forums with really huge membership base, and yet every post was moderated, and paid based on merit. That way, the useless post gets screened out, genuine posts gets rewarded. works both ways, even moderators get paid, coz no payment means no moderation. Forum dont work, because forum members likes or dislikes other post, that is a faulty system to the core. 

• +2 1

Yes, you are right, there are many recurring topics daily and this is something that makes me feel bored just by watching the same question is being asked daily. I think that 100 posts are in order to learn the correct way of publishing on the site. If you cannot access 100 useful posts, then this means that you do not deserve Profit from this site, unlike if the payment is made directly, so everyone can profit and they will continue to spam and topics are not useful because they will create more than one account.

• +1 2

This is a really good idea that can be incorporated into this platform. there are many users in this platform who exploit the opportunities in this performed by spamming the comment section in order to earn income. So if you sir provided income on the basis of his or her rank or reputation this would avoid spammers to really great extent. Hopefully the platform would introduce this feature which can be really helpful.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Nboramir said:

If I will give an example about this subject from myself. At first my only goal was to make money, but then I learned information from shared experiences and it was better for me. because knowledge is always better than money. I am sure that I will earn more money with this information in the future.

Yes Dear friends @Moontong @Nboramir you are right! the majority of us for the first time when joined this forum because of the money, but then with the time we collected a lot of valuable knowledge witch we used them to grow our income through trading and investing. So all depend about the person who are here just to earn and who are here earn and learn to improve their knowledge.

I believe that the 100 posts rule is enough to prevent spam posts, having to reach a minimum rank/membership before being able to earn here on the forum seems to me a too large imposition and then it would be very similar to the bitcointalk system which in my opinion is bankrupt where only the higher ranks manage to really earn well

Edited by bitcoin-shark

We all have to remember that completing 100 posts is not easy for a newbie and we should also remember that the moderators are watching everything that is happening in this forum which is why i will suggest we focus on our work and leave the moderators to do there work and if you come across any spam post then don't hesitate to report to them so that they will penalize the person in charge.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes your suggestion is 100 percent right if system changed then only hardworkers and only pure peoples will work here we will get rid from spammers in this only that peoles will here who has good reputation and liked by community

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Sayyam khan said:

Yes your suggestion is 100 percent right if system changed then only hardworkers and only pure peoples will work here we will get rid from spammers in this only that peoles will here who has good reputation and liked by community

My friend spammers cannot be stopped completely in this forum for now because they also have ways to cheating which is why i am hoping the administration introduced a feature in the future which will enable us verify our posts before submitting it in the forum since spammers are not ready to help us as well as the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a positive suggestion mate because by doing this all the new members who are yet to complete there 100 posts will be serious in terms of making good contribution towards creating helpful quality posts that will qualify them to reach the required rank. Most of the newbies tend to make posts out of ignorance and they mostly don't care since they are only after payment but introducing this will make them more serious since they can't earn unless they make positive contributions.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes system is fully changed.. Who are good worker only they work this platform... All member abide by the rules of crypto very hardly neither you are banned... So you work hard in the forum....    

You do not have to read the posts of these people, and you can leave them to the officials. If they find it is a violation, they delete it, and if they find it legal, they leave it ... Let us commit ourselves to providing the interest and the benefit and making money from this forum ..

You must trust the updates and changes of the platform and the forum because all of this will provide more benefit and a better experience and to make a profit on this forum. It is simple. All you have to do is share useful topics and enjoy your time.

Life is great and enjoy it

If you will be able to ask many people the reason why they join this forum their answers will be to make money. So I believe if the system changes their ways will also change since they are here to make money. 

• +2 1

You can't blame other for wanting to make money in this platform this is a forum that is has room for every body depending on what you want from the site. I think it's not a crimes wanting to make money from this medium as it made available for every one to. For me I want to learn in this site during that process also make money

You are correct in your words. Most of the people join this forum for a desire to earn money. But they also should thunk that they will not only earn money, they also get a lot of knowledge from this forum which will help them in future.

• +1 1

True mate many members are only joining this forum for just earning from the rewards given here for making posts yet they forget that there are many benefits of being in this forum like updating their knowledge in crypto and I think this is what makes some members to start spamming in the end and get kicked out,I also have a feeling that qualifications that will allow newbies to start earning will be changed maybe by increasing the number of first posts or reputations given so that spammers could face hard time to qualify.

• +3 1

I think that it would definitely help, because there are quite a few copy-pasters. And also, it would be nice if every user would require 50 rating to start posting, therefore removing spammer.

• +2 1

Thousands of people joined the forum in so many ways and reasons,but the truth is one day I asked if they pay and I was told that I should do my first 100post and then try  the rest if they will pay so I tried , infact it took me 1 month to finish the 100 posts and it was really tough for me but when I saw that one post paid I ventured into it fully but one thing stood out, I fell in love with the forum it was really beautiful really beautiful thing, I have made friends here and its one of the beauty , I have learnt about airdrops and how to earn from them

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 10/28/2020 at 12:40 PM, Moontong said:

The drastic increase in the number of members/users in the forum is somewhat good and bad. We have witnessed that almost half of them are spammers while the others are trying their best to cope up in a new environment. Regarding your suggestion, it is good to ease/lessen the number of spammers in the platform. Anyway, if the standard will change for the beginners then the current standard for the old members should change as well just to be fair. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1