Crypto forum between past and present - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Crypto forum between past and present

In past this was a great scam in this forum but in present age the forum is now up to date numbers of scams are decreasing day by day, now is a great forum, best of luck

• +2 2

The past crypto is better too just like bitcoin, the price of bitcoin reached $20000 which means it gave us all huge amount of money. But the present crypto is also doing good because there are so many new good coins that you could used for your investment.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

a lot has changed since the beginning of this forum a year ago, first there was the BTC contest for whoever gets the highest number of posts, then they introduced the BTC campaign with yobit, and at that time you only had to write posts you didn't need to get good ratings, which resulted in a lot of spammers and users that tried to write anything just to get money, but now most spammers are gone except a few here and there but they are getting banned as well, and the new system of the campaign is helping the forum grow a lot more with more useful posts now, and there are more signature campaigns now as well so old users are getting value too as well

• +2 1
  • +4 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I agree with you! For a whole year, this forum has changed a lot, and it has a large number of participants who discuss any topics with great interest, and this is really great! It seems to me that thanks to this forum, many people have started to fulfill their dreams and achieve success!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes with evolution so many newbies  can get benefit from this changing and shafling. But it should help to control scams activities and mange useful post. So now we can change at other level and set a standard for forum which help us to improve ourself and other scammers activities. 

• +2 1

In fact, I see that things have slowed down. As I read now, the new positions are not considered as important as the old ones, which dazzle each time from the new events that occur to digital currencies. And how several factors control its price and so on. Compared to the few months from now. I see that the majority are talking about the forum, and few people are talking about important issues, and I do not mean everyone. Someone still offers new and advice.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The thing is as time goes by and the value of this crypto currency increase the members of different crypto forums get to increase in number and productivity

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

within the past cryptocurrency had no extra security however now we see lots of security on this forum.this discussion board offers us the opportunity to acquire information in addition to earn cash..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, of course, many things have changed here compared to last year, by sharing good ideas and discussing more popular topics, and a new financial payment system has been put in place and the forum currency has been launched, and this is very cool.

Although I have not been in this forum in the past, I just came on board last week but with the way things are here and how members familiarize themselves it seems lots have happened here. With the strictness of the forum I believe the rules were more strictier in the past seeing that the old members last more than the new members.

• +1 1

The Cryptotak Forum exists in the present and in the past, but at present it is very helpful.  Nowadays, people are easily gaining ideas on various topics through cryptocurrency forums.  Such as business, recent affairs, and all about online currencies.  In this forum I got ideas about currency.  It is very beneficial which will work for the welfare and financial well-being of all in the future.

• +2 1

As new member of the forum, I have less idea about how the previous forum operates , but I just joined today, I can see some cool and nice things already, I hope I can contribute enough and positively just like other senior members are doing 

• +1 1

Day to day the number of people's is increasing who join this platform. The joining purpose is that they can get latest knowledge about cryptocurrency and as well as they can get income. That is the reason, there are joining difference between past and present. This shows that now peoples are moving to cryptocurrency world.  

Yes your right and I commend your views and observations but all the praises must be directed to the moderators who have, through their hard work have keep these going smoothly. Without their hard work this would have been hijacked by spammers. Well done chief moderators and Co

Through all these useful developments in the forum it is surprising to find that prominent members publish and hold a lot of valuable and rich information on cryptocurrency.

Off course with the passage of time forum is improving by the experience, interest of new and old members because now people are interested to gain more knowledge and that is why they make useful, informative posts and topics which indicate their loyalty with forum to increase it's reputation. 

• +2 1

Yeah, that's true, it is because as time goes by experience increases and knowledge increases as well but there are still some other members here who keep on creating not useful posts because many newbies are now entering this forum. 

Sure thing the environment has really changed and the truth is we can  be able to build something out of what we have been shown right now the right thing to do is to really keep defining the parameters of our good provisions we have we need to build a strategy that is easy to follow and work with , the present crypto forum has changed and the payment system has really be the one that has changed real big we used to have 30 posts and now we have 20 and a rating system, we get to decide who gets the money we have right now

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Sometimes I have had publications where they already have time to be published, I do not know why it is perhaps to give them the opportunity to be evaluated.

• +2 1

I don't usually know about the past forum but in this present i can say there's a change a little but for the development of this forum i think moderators is still conducting a research for tje good of this forum. They  added more strong system for the safety of the accounts of the members and system to more easily detect and find hackers, spammers, scammers just like illegal action here. And i believe because of the development this forum is much better now to access every users.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

There are many changes happened in a crypto forum, the rules and regulations are now more strict and the spammers are now less compare to past. Many members now are afraid to get a warning or be banned from the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/20/2020 at 10:24 AM, Roan said:

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.
Tell me what do you think my friend, what did you find in the comparator

Yes, the forum has changed a lot since its inception. The forum today has become much better and more successful since its inception. The number of users has increased by doubling what it was previously

• +2 1

I am also new to the forum and through my research work as far as quality content is concerned, as you have observed this evolution, I imagine that many have become aware and are now giving greater value to the forum, expressing it through of quality publications and on the other hand I imagine that with the new payment system regarding Talk tokens everyone is trying to leave comments or quality content to ensure that other members give them a good reaction. Either one way or another everyone in the forum should follow this example.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

The development of crypto currency since the day they launched was really great and never seen any something devolved like that and the project still in race and never will stop I really we have a chance to be in this technology and profits from it

• +3 1

you are right
I have already noticed this progress in our content.
People here have increased their knowledge and experience a lot.
The posts they publish are more professional and contain fewer errors!