Right Amount of Investment for Beginners - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ryken8

Right Amount of Investment for Beginners

no one can tell if it is too much or little because opinions changes and everyone invests depends on the capital they have but for beginners your advise is great because they shouldn't invest a lot so they don't end losing their currencies because of wrong decisions they make due to poor knowledge about the field 

• Useful or interesting 1

There is no specified or standard amount to start cryptocurrency investment with. It all depends on you, your investment capability (your reserve and how much you might be willing to risk), and the exchange/, investment platform you choose to work with. 

However, you must be very considerate and realistic when making invests as it would affect the yields and also big investments might in turn means higher risk.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I tend to agree with those stating there is not such a thing like the 'right amount' to start investing. I believe that the key to make a successful investing is more to do with developing good habits. For example, puttiing money away every month or stop spending money in unnecessary things. This will allows to raise a small capital that we can use to start investing. 

The best way for a beginner to start with crypto is to begin with something small. Though the returns will be little but starting big and the profits does not come might make the beginner to even give up on crypto currency. This is because there are so many scams now and when you start small you can grow from there

In my opinion the new members should start with the small amount of money and after getting a great experience they could invest more and earn more money. It would be all related to there personal opinion and financial background which helps them to invest money.

The minimum to start invest in crypto is dependent on your capital you have if you have a big amount you can start with 1000 dollars or little bit less but if you don't have a big capital you can start with 100 dollars and choose the most famous coins  like btc eth ltc Corp and more alt coins, but in my opinion the bitcoin is the best one ever 

• +3 1

Beginner I can say are the starters as they will need baby steps on experience when they do investment, as being a beginner or not even the experience also have to be cautious about how their invest too are fading, but a beginner start slow and steadily not to leak out

My dear we all are know "big investment big profit." But for starting there is no fix amount because trading depend on knowledge. If you have proper knowledge about market, coins projects, its histroy, its community mean each and every aspect after that you make investment that is beneficial and profitable for you. So i recommend first gain knowledge through this forum and more sites but sometimes technical analysis go into wrong way mean coin working against your thoughts so patience is one off the main factor for becoming successful trader so keep it up. Then $100 and $200 and more depend on you. There is no guarantee you earn profit for ist time but with passage of time, your experience increased and also profit. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Beginners are different and one must take that into account, beginners are different, there are those who can get in with so little but with good information but in the end they just collapse so there is also another one with huge sum but they end up losing and that becomes their end

I think that those who are new to cryptocurrency should know the details of crypto first. Otherwise, he may face a lot of losses. Besides, my advice is to invest a very small amount to learn first.

10 hours ago, gbfisher said:

My dear we all are know "big investment big profit." But for starting there is no fix amount because trading depend on knowledge. If you have proper knowledge about market, coins projects, its histroy, its community mean each and every aspect after that you make investment that is beneficial and profitable for you. So i recommend first gain knowledge through this forum and more sites but sometimes technical analysis go into wrong way mean coin working against your thoughts so patience is one off the main factor for becoming successful trader so keep it up. Then $100 and $200 and more depend on you. There is no guarantee you earn profit for ist time but with passage of time, your experience increased and also profit. 

In my opinion if the begginers are want to start investment in that platform then they need enough knowledge and experience to handle the situation. And also in starting we have to face a loss, but from these mistakes we learned a lesson. And this thing make you strong ,if you are willing to work 

If you are beginner then don't invest now wait some time spend some time on this forum learn rules and regulation of this site when you become aware from the rules of investment then invest and invest little amount of your total saving

• +1 1

Apperently this doesnt affect how beginners should ask for amount as we all know we all have one thing in common which is the budget for the investment, it depends how much how can spend without having problems in financial things.

• +2 1

Great question my friend. I really think this would be a good advice session for the beginners in investment. I think you should always start with a low price so that the loss wouldn't be that bad even if it happens. The price depends on the market conditions which are unstable.

• +2 1

Yes It is very easy way to earn money and to invest money .and it is very good opportunity to earn money of the part time .anyone can not pressured to invest money .you will spend the money you have otherwise no

It depends on a number of things, for example, the country you live , most of the time it really defines what you want then, if I living in kenya want 500$ a month which can sustain me very well food and rent and still have a loose change of about 100 dollars, then my investment should be around 5000$ and I will be able to hit the 500 dollars a month which is 10% but thats not the same with someone who is from the United states, they need basic needs and that sums about 2500 thats the lowest, that person needs to stat with about 30000$ so its important we put strategies that will satisfy us on what to do

• +3 1

I suggest that you reduce the amount you can invest and the right amount to start investing as a beginner depends on the amount of capital you have and if you are a beginner I recommend youI am not advising you to invest a lot of money in cryptocurrency because you may incur some losses at first

• +1 1

On 10/19/2020 at 7:22 PM, Moontong said:

There is no right amount that we can advise for every beginner,

Well, i think they need some advise for those trader here because they're just a beginner, they need to know how it runs so that if they're losing money, they will not disappointed, my friend told me when i was a beginner in cryptocurrency, he said that it's better to try it first by investing a small amount of money to know the limitations and also to adopt the culture little by little.

• +3 1

Yes my friends there  is no Limit of investment In this forum for beginner so dont wory  about the investment you should understand the  forum  learn about the website like what kind of work here and what you will get from the forum  then you can Invest in the website and getting good results for your income and in this forum no limits you can start investment wirh low  money If you getting earning better than you can invest more for new earning and better earning

• +2 1

In my opinion it depends on your financial strength and the courage a person have to take risk. But I believe if a person invest much he will definitely get bigger returns 

• -2 1
  • +1 1

The amount of capital should be risk free because in beginning person knows very less about crypto currency. Investing large in the start can give you big loss

• -1 1

We cannot advise anyone how much amount you invest. It is all depending on the ability of the person to invest how much amount he can invest. My friend, I want to tell you that if we invest a large amount, then we will also get a big profit and if we invest a little less, then we will also have less loss and less profit. There will be such a big amount, there will be a lot of profit and loss as well, the smaller the amount will be, thus both loss and benefit will be less. If you have knowledge, then you need to invest a big amount so that you do not have to wait much longer if you do not have knowledge and scale that you should be ding on, then you should invest only a small amount.  This way it will  happen to you will avoid loss and you will not have to bear the loss. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

for beginner beginner, one hundred$. subsequent is 500 then one thousand. it's a great place to begin to provide you a feel of buying and selling whether you want it or no longer. if buying and selling is exciting then proceed to higher amounts

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In my opinion its  depends on the financial capabilities of the trader and the level of experience He must know the condition of market    You can start with 1000 or above amount if you invest much amount so it is beneficial for you 

Because its low chance for wash your Account.

• +3 1

there is no appropriate quantity for beginners to invest.it depends at the economic abilties of the investors and degree of enjoy. he should recognize the circumstance of market