Which Wallet is this Platform paying - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Which Wallet is this Platform paying

Kindly advise which wallet is this platform paying when we are reaching 100 topics.

Your answers ate highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello my friend
Payment is made via the Yobit platform. You are supposed to be registered with the platform and have done your account to receive payments after 100 entries.
  You will get 1000 Satoshi per post.

You have to connect your account to the yobit exchange and I can say that after creating 100 topics in this forum, you begin to receive a nice bonus for writing topics

Hello my friend
Upon reaching 100 subjects, you will be paid 1000 Satoshi for each post on the Yobit platform
I hope you registered with the platform and activated your account to receive payments

You will get your reward in yobit exchange directly. you just go to the yobit exchange make an account and then in cryptotalk campaign pay per post add your email.

Wallet paying platform:-

This is reality about wallet that wallet give a facilities that it secure your coins and your information from public. But in my knowledge there is no one wallet which provide the paying against your coins. The main work of wallet is provide to a surface where you store your coins and information from public.

cryptotalk is giving pay per post with btc. you will get your btc in the yobit exchange . you need to make an account in the yobit exchange first and then connect your email registered for cryptotalk forum.

41 minutes ago, BitCryptoCoin said:

Not a wallet but an exchange. You will have to register on yobit exchange and link your account with it.

I mean it is in yobit then how can Or can O transfer that to wallet like coinbase for examaple?

Still confuse

When you reach 100 Post, the forum will automatically pay for your yobit  account, but first you need to link your yobit  account to your forum account. Then you can transfer the payment directly to yobit.

Ericsson Wallet Platform allows users to store, transfer and withdraw money, paying merchants and utility providers  as well as using financial services like saving and loan. Ericsson Wallet Platform features include...

The exchange name is yobit  pls first register your account and connect with cryptotalk.org site and strat posting when you reach 100 post successfully then your earning starts

You must first have a wallet and connect your wallet to yobit. You post 100 quality and rewarding topic articles you will get some money.

Cryptotalk forum paid us money to Yobit exchanger not in any wallet.You will get payment directly to your Yobit exchanger accounts

Well you earning here from cryptotalk is credited on yobit which is you dont need a wallet unless you want to withdraw your earning.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 12/26/2019 at 12:40 AM, Tarkin4ik said:

You have to connect your account to the yobit exchange and I can say that after creating 100 topics in this forum, you begin to receive a nice bonus for writing topics

right just need to connect your cryptotalk account with yobit exchange account. you need to go to the pay per post option in yobit and then you need to put the email address which is used to make the account in the forum. 

On 12/27/2019 at 9:56 PM, Beromnia said:

Hello my friend
Upon reaching 100 subjects, you will be paid 1000 Satoshi for each post on the Yobit platform
I hope you registered with the platform and activated your account to receive payments

How will I activite my account 

On 1/18/2020 at 10:21 AM, DigGonCoin said:

You have to complete 100 post then you will get 1000 batoshi for everyday you comment and when u are using very well is very good

How do I know if really I reached 100 post please

39 minutes ago, Kawuak said:

How will I activite my account 

How do I know if really I reached 100 post please

Hi bro, your content count is now 22, keep commenting (reply) to other posts, each post is at least 100 characters long, 30 posts is enough, you will be paid after the content count is more than 101 posts, Remember not to copy / paste the reply to other members , to activate your account, you can simply register at yobit.net/en. Use the same email when you registered at Cryptotalk, on your username right above select Cryptotalk campaign, and insert your email. done

On 12/25/2019 at 10:50 AM, Sahil19 said:

When you successfully 100 posts then you will get 1000 Satoshi for every comment you post after 100 posts but you need to connect you wallet to yobit

Oh seriously? Here I'm commenting away thinking I'm getting 1000 sat/post ... I'm probably only on post 10.

*sigh* at least it's a decently interesting forum. J might actually keep using it.

On 12/25/2019 at 6:42 PM, Vanessa said:

Kindly advise which wallet is this platform paying when we are reaching 100 topics.

Thanks.

This post is from 25 December and now we are in 25 January it's a month and you have i think passed this problems you more than 100 posts now and you are happy i think LOL

this forum is supported and powered by yobit

also you can change your wallet and use whatever you want but don't forget the fees!

10 hours ago, Shadfurman said:

Oh seriously? Here I'm commenting away thinking I'm getting 1000 sat/post ... I'm probably only on post 10.

*sigh* at least it's a decently interesting forum. J might actually keep using it.

hello

i think that you should read the rules here more than one time

there are a lot of things you have to know there

and believe in that when you will reach your 100 posts you be happy and continue your work..goodluck

On 12/25/2019 at 7:42 PM, Vanessa said:

Thanks.

Yes we get 1000 Satoshi every post and comment that is really great i came soo late to this campaign but okay i am doing juat fine.. best wishes to you...