Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future?

There are rich of cryptocurrencies today, but the reason why they are unable to recognize these rich people is because the portfolios and currencies are well stored which makes things difficult to come up with the names of these.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • Useful or interesting 1

Many important sources working in the field of trading Bitcoin, whose identity has not been released due to security concerns, have indicated that there are more than 200 billionaires who have earned their fortunes through bitcoin trading.

I think we will hear new news about that. Many new millionairess have coming now they are earning huge by cryotos.  

I think in the future many things may happen and it is possible to see another story of wealth by bitcoin. We know how volatile it is possible 5he price of it will go up to the moon.

Mostly there are rich people who have not revealed their identity and cannot be identified because they use the portfolios and currencies storage well, which makes it difficult to find the names of these people.

What is certain is that there are at least 35 portfolios that hold Bitcoin currencies worth millions of dollars, and most of these portfolios are owned by stock exchanges and a group of reserve funds.

All of these billionaires are either experienced investors and businessmen or those who have stood in the digital currency industry for a long time and have been able to see great prospects for that.

The future in the coding world is all true stories and how to earn millions from it with ease. You just need not to rush and make good decisions and change your life for the better.

Digital currencies have recently spread and made new technology, the new digital economy and new ways to make money a lot of noise, and gave the world a full galaxy of the wealthy of a new kind rich in digital currencies.

Yes I'm sure of that. Bitcoin makes people millionaires. Especially here in this forum. This forum will help you earn a big amount of money. With that being save for the future, then there's a big possibility that you will be able to cretae your dream things.

15 hours ago, Lux Demacia said:

Yes we will see this again because bitcoin price will increase especially now when bitcoin halving is ended.  

Signs of profits are beginning to break the bitcoin by breaking the 10,000 barrier, and this must be an important step to rise to greater levels and thus the emergence of new wealthy stories.

2 minutes ago, cuposino said:

only i can say is that instantly we cant become millionaire it can be possibly happen in the future as we can see that in 2020 bitcoin price will increase and not only bitcoin crypto currencies are also becoming valuable so we invest more in trading , bitcoins and altcoins obviously we will get more profit with time and yes becoming millionaire can become possible

Maybe the coming months will resolve the matter and read about the new rich stories through Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because Bitcoin has started to rise and I think its future is great.

The story of Charlie Schreim can be repeated. As one of the youngest bitcoin celebrities, Charlie Schreim actually started his way as a co-owner of Evr, a restaurant in New York City, USA. By the way, this place was among the first restaurants to accept bitcoin as payments.

Yes I think we will witness new stories of wealth in the future .. its not default to heae new storys in crypto market

5 minutes ago, Alejandro01x said:

I guess not in the future, or rather in the present, what happened to the people who bought bitcoins a couple of months ago at 6000 dollars, easily today they have a profit of 3500 dollars per unit, something ridiculously high.

Exactly, the future some people are fantasizing about Bitcoin is already here with us only that just very few persons are able to see and recognize it. When Bitcoin made yet another dip to $6,431 few months ago, it was a golden opportunity to buy the dip and the rest is history.

Definately we will earn from bitcoin in future. Crypto is not going to be failed easily. Though bitcoin will not increase at high rate but it will surely rise in future and do progress and we will reap lots of profits           thanks 

Adoption of cryptocurrency has just began. Many people that missed out on the first Bitcoin rally have gotten another chance to invest now. We are going to witness another rounds of cryptocurrency millionaires in the nearest future for those that will take action now. I am also investing gradually as much I can invest.

May be we are going to be that generation who will see rise and decline of bitcoin together. They are going to rise again. It is now just matter of time to see the growth again of btc.   

Some investors become billionaire due to unexpected bullish price of btc. Now many people think to become billionaire but still no boom boom like 2017-2018 in btc. 

I guess we may possibly be told some stories of wealth emphatically my basically investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency we might be resonant and do a ton of funds if the advertise is good

Actually, that's why there are so many people trying to enter this world of cryptocurrencies, they want to be millionaire.

The reality is that the "airdrop" of the crypto that started Bitcoin to win easily has passed. Now it's something like a lottery.

But it is possible but it requires capital.

But you have satoshi ... mmmh! how much are you going to win.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Probably we will because I knew that through most months bitcoin is more on decreasing and it only emphasizes that after decreasing it's now gonna be more on increasing. Which is good in the future which I always believed in.

By the looks, prediction and speculation of it , yes we will. But you have to be very careful with everything, as this is the most highly manipulated market of all, which includes forex, stocks and any other trade able commodity. What you think may happen but it may not lost too long. 

The future is unknown to anyone. But it can be argued that with the help of cryptocurrencies, a lot of people will become rich. Perhaps the price of bitcoin in 5 years will be $ 1,000,000. Then the people who invested $ 10,000 today will profit as crypto investors from 2010.