Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ?

Investing in crypto can even make you leave your day job immediately. If you have the skills to trade and you invest q very huge amount then you can leave your day job immediately because there is so much to gain with crypto currency

We must be smarter and more organized for our valuable time and not waste a second without successful work.
 Perseverance in two jobs is a very good and very profitable thing at the same time, as we can organize our time well and gain more information and experiences about the most important areas of life which are (cryptocurrencies and the crypto world).

I believe that we can rely on investing in cryptocurrencies as a basic business, but in order to be able to reach this stage we must gain sufficient experience and sufficient information on how to invest and read the market correctly

Investment in cryptowold is actually good and beneficial especially when you go for coins with potential because you will definitely earn good profit after some period of holding but for me I can only use it as an alternative job because no one knows if it will last forever.

• +2 1

Dear Fellow, Literally its a good thing that someone have famous coins and save and also gain profit from them. But Leave from real time job I don't agree with this concept. Investing in crypto is another way of earning and your own business is another route. Own business is has much less risks then Crypto coins investing and trading. A one mistake in crypto world changes a whole life. 

People who invested in cryptocurrencies have made great profits, but this does not mean that the opportunity is gone.All you have to do is increase your experience and learn more about cryptocurrencies so that you can make good profits and move away from normal work.

• +1 1

I believe if any have proper knowledge how to invest in cryptocurrency, if he can earn profit from invest then no need to day job. Because if any have ability and skills to earn in market which is in high price and have more profit. Then a man should focus on cryptocurrency earning not a full time job and earn a small amount of income.  So i think knowledge is important then we can make money. But cryptocurrency is the only thing if you have knowledge and experience then you can make more money. 

I believe that if the crypto is working properly then we can leave the job and start work in it because this is a business and in this business we can make good money in it. Now this time crypto all market is going down regularly but i hope that it will go up soon and on that time we make good profit in it.

• +4 1

I believe it to, there are so many ways to which  people lose a lot of thei money in this market and this makes it difficult for so many to ever regain and so its important to understand that when you get a good amount of money that at the end it will help you earn something out of it, when you can pay all your bills and still earn enough to save and invest then you can leave your day job.

Yes, It can be possible.If you are a good trader and have a handsome amount of money, you can earn a lot from investing crypto.

Many people already earned million $ from cryptocurrency.

But, never put your all eggs in one basket.

On 12/25/2019 at 5:36 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Who thinks that investing a certain amount of crypto can virtually change out lives and make us leave out day job and live life without the need to go working again ? Just think about who bought bitcoin 5-6 years ago or some coin like XRP when it was under 1 cent 

I still have doubts about that because any investment, including crypto investment, must have a heavy risk. If by investing we can get more than our main job income, that's possible. But on the other hand, if we invest in crypto the profit we get is smaller then I or you will not be able to leave our main job.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Quite the contrary, working in the field of cryptocurrencies can be considered overtime, especially during these difficult circumstances, but it is possible that cryptocurrency talk will become a full-time job in the future.

• +2 2

Of course, my dear friend, I think that investing in encrypted currencies can make us leave the daily work, for me personally. My income that I get from encrypted currencies is greater than my daily work that I do so I may make this movement at some point and leave work and devote to encrypted currencies.

• +2 1

I assume that if the crypto works well, we will quit our jobs and start working in it because it is an enterprise and we can make decent money in it. Now that the crypto market is down, I am hoping that it will rise quickly and that we will make a decent profit from it.

Investing cannot be considered a business, you can have a certain amount and put it in the investment until this amount increases. You need money to spend on yourself, so we must have a second business and we do not rely only on cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Of course, my dear friend, our lives can change by investing a small amount in cryptocurrencies, but in order for us to give up our daily work and work in this field we only need patience and experience in order to become strong people and so the loss cannot affect us.

• +2 1

I think it is a wrong idea my friend, performing work on a daily basis is important for every person, because people get used to being active and reliant on themselves, but we can take the investment as additional work besides our daily work and it can make us live a luxurious life if you make the right investment and win a lot of money

• +3 1

Dear we can get permanent job in Crypto currencies and we can earn good profit with Investment because Crypto currencies have large prices and These are help ful in our daily life expensive . And we can Investment and we can live at home 

• +4 1

When we are talking about investment is a something that's you don't have a guarantee if it will succeed, so that's you cannot leave the out day job which you have guarantee of salary in a certain time.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I believe that if the crypto is working properly then we can leave the job and start work in it because this is a business and in this business we can make good money in it. Now this time crypto all market is going down regularly but i hope that it will go up soon and on that time we make good profit in it.

• +3 1

I believe it to, there are so many ways to which  people lose a lot of thei money in this market and this makes it difficult for so many to ever regain and so its important to understand that when you get a good amount of money that at the end it will help you earn something out of it, when you can pay all your bills and still earn enough to save and invest then you can leave your day job.

We do not have to leave our daily job, working in the field of cryptocurrencies and investing them does not require us to adhere to a specific time, but you can work at any time you want, so I consider the field of cryptography as an additional job opportunity for many people.

• +3 1

I don't know why you underestimate the profits coming from cryptocurrency investment.

She's very good, but she can't keep you out of day-to-day work because her investment is called business.

If you want comfort and money coming to you without doing something it makes you a failure.

Cryptocurrency do make alot of job not properly done or have stop completely why because the platform is paying them than their place of work and the street in the forum is not much like that in their offices.

Lucky to have secured these cryptocurrencies in the past and bought what he could, but the train is not too late,We can now buy low-value currencies and wait for their value to rise, hoping that we can become like them and become rich without the tiring traditional work.