Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ?

Yes I believe, if one day I get a lot of profit from cryptocurrency, I will leave my main job and switch to cryptocurrency trading. I believe cryptocurrency can change people's lives, for that I am here and want to change my financial life for the better.

• +1 1

Leaving the current job may be possible, to dedicate yourself to investing in cryptocurrencies, but there is a sector of the population that, due to ignorance, believes that working with cryptocurrencies or mining is not doing anything, on the contrary, the work increases, the level of commitment. and lifelong learning are key factors for your investment to be invested safely and wisely.

• +1 1

Hi, everybody. If you think that by investing in cryptocurrency you can relax and no longer work,you are very mistaken. Every day you need to be aware of cryptocurrency news, changes in prices on the cryptocurrency exchange (know quotes) and make corrections at all times. If this is ignored , you can lose everything.

Всем добра

8 hours ago, Bernardo Brazon said:

Yes it is possible, if you buy a cryptocurrency whose project is very good, and you hold it for several years until you make a good profit with which you can live a long time without working.

Apart from saving it, i would say that it is possible to work mining it, or that from its development in the market it is possible to sell and buy cryptocurrencies that when they are at a low price to buy, and when they are at an increased price to sell, generating immediate profits, there is always alternatives to generate in crypto.

On 25/12/2019 at 6:36, Maxtron73 said:

¿Quién piensa que invertir una cierta cantidad de criptomonedas puede cambiar virtualmente vidas y hacernos dejar el trabajo diario y vivir la vida sin la necesidad de volver a trabajar? Solo piense en quién compró bitcoin hace 5-6 años o alguna moneda como XRP cuando estaba por debajo de 1 centavo. 

Some day it could happen to someone lucky but that is little possible, since it would always have to last many months or even years keeping a special coin and when you check your balance again in 1 or 2 years you may run into the surprise that the currency is went to the moon, or the coin fell to the ground.

Yes, I think investing in cryptocurrencies can make us quit the daily business. But this happens when you reach great successes and collect large sums of money. Cryptocurrencies are a very profitable field in which they can get rich thanks to them. And there is an example in this field that is for a large profit that must be a large investment

Good question, I would say that living off cryptocurrencies is something that may be possible, even many live like this today, only on the other hand it's also about looking for other income because maybe their income in cryptocurrencies is not enough to be calm, since making such big profits to retire don't happen every day because it takes a good while to assert yourself in cryptocurrencies , it's a process where we can make good money but we don't know how long it takes us.

To start working in this world of cryptocurrencies you must give a lot of time and I think that if you have that and a computer and you learn quickly and want to invest, I will tell you that it will make you lose your common job because in order to see profit results in this digital business First it is patience and then there are the profits that without getting discouraged then when you have your good and excellent results you will not want to stop working in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Do not rely on investing to cryptocurrency because its unpredictable market. Crypto is kinda unexplained on some factors. So crypto trading is way far from a decent job, get a decent job instead and have a stable money income.

Actually investing or depending one job is bad, investing in crypto is good but living your day job is bad, having two sources of income is the most great thing in life.

definitely that is possible it would be nice if we could make a living from this with good investment management and good capital that could be possible

If the user can understand the market and make money easily rom here then they can leave their jobs, may be this task is not so much easy for all of us. Most of the people are get depressed when they encounter with the loss many times.

definitely that is possible it would be nice if we could make a living from this with good investment management and good capital that could be possible

I know many people who have stopped working because they have made an extremely large fortune with cryptocurrencies.

Well my dear, if you are have a day job you are great, sadly I have lost mine and a second opportunity I had was cancell because of the covid19 and the shut down of businesses. I am not have any other income today but it is only from what I am earn from crypto. I am put 100% in this and I am hope this can cover the gap of not have a job.

• +3 1

Honestly I have not heard from many people to make money from xrp. Most people lost money as they bought above 1dollar and lost a lot too. Ripple wasn't very popular and there are a few only that owned a lot of ripple in the beginnin of 2017 when price was lower than 1 cent. But with bitcoin it wasn't only a few, it was ten of thousands of people that made good money.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm not this much interested to leave my job because the payment is always given and with crypto when it is bearish there will be years of losing money. This can go wrong so maybe you should consider staying at your job unless you found another one paying you salary in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have more than 2 years that I do not work for any specific company, I can even tell you that I left my last job that did not generate many earnings for working on the internet on various platforms and with cryptocurrencies, of course I have also worked on my own selling some things, but I see that cryptocurrencies or other jobs online generate more than a job here in my country

I think investing in cryptocurrency can make us forget about daytime work, nighttime work, and all the gardening work.

So what are you planning? Buy all altcoins? There are ten thousand right now, how do you know which will do what and how much will the price will be. You didn't give us an example you told us that this happened and yes it did but noone believed in any altcoin and still what will you do risk all your money to some low capped altcoin?

• +3 1

It is possible to make a living out of investing in crypto. But you have to be lucky now to buy the right coin who will be the next big thing. 

The best thing about the crypto currency is that it's a best site for earning and secure site . And many of the people are connected with it day by day . But I don't asked you to work with crypto currency and consider as a full time job. You should not leave your job because of it. So in a spare time you can work with this forum and earn a handsome amount.

It is not possible for many people. Maybe we can make this with trading but what happens if we lose money whtn the market goes wrong. This is a risk to do and having a job is very important for the bad days at crypto.

I believe that at a certain time the situation that you live from the cryptocurrency may occur, but for the moment not given its volatility. Remember that a cryptocurrency can easily go down or up 10% in 1 day and that makes it have very little economic stability. I think it is a good investment complement but I would not leave the job for cryptocurrencies. In 5 years it may be another story.