Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ?

If you have a job, keep it. Never consider leaving it for crypto trading. If you don't have a job, spend your time looking for a job, not crypto trading. After finding your job, you can do your trades in your free time. Never consider crypto as a full time job because you will never make enough money to keep you going, especially if the market is bearish, and believe me bearish markets can go on for even a year.  

• Useful or interesting 1

This is not true,crptocurrency is a really good platform, but there is a little risk which is present here.If cryptocurrency is your secondary income source, then you can spend your extra time here But if you have experience and a lot of knowledge, then there is a chance that you can leave your job and join cryptocurrency permanently. 

This can be so true and absolute but not 100% certain.

It is very possible and certain only if we're ready to take the risk and thereby invest in different kind of coins.

It's uncertain arise the moment you think twice about taking risk or being intimidated towards the investment.

Two out of this is occurable.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:36 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Who thinks that investing a certain amount of crypto can virtually change out lives and make us leave out day job and live life without the need to go working again ? Just think about who bought bitcoin 5-6 years ago or some coin like XRP when it was under 1 cent 

There are a lot of current risks working with cryptocurrency so I don't think cryptocurrency will be able to replace jobs in the future.If the risks in cryptocurrency decrease and we can earn better then maybe in future cryptocurrency will take the place of job.

Cryptocurrency is on top.If a person learns online investment and gets his result positive for one time, then he will start working in it again and he will try to get more and more money. This way he gets a chance to earn  at home.Therefore, it is also possible to leave a day out job and work on this investment .But there are some people who do not trust in the investment completely, so they cannot leave their day out jobs and keep doing the investment together. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency is not something dependable for daily earning, we can earn very good amount that other physical job may not give us but we need somewhere to be earning and wait patiently for the opportunity to come that will change our life in cryptoworld. 

I don’t think cryptocurrency is always a risk, and if you don’t have a stable income and all your earnings will only be on the exchange, then with the slightest failure you cannot just get out of it.

Many people are now investing because the price of crypto is increasing day by day. As a result of this increase, people are leaning towards crypto day by day.So many people are leaving their jobs and now investing in crypto because they can earn more money in crypto.

Check the history of any cryptocurrency over time and see if the demand for cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day. According to the rules of the economy, if the demand for something increases day by day, the price will go up and when the price goes up, the investors will enjoy the profit. 

Well having two types of jobs is not a problem but the main reason is that how we manage our time to spend in this jobs so it very important to manage our time. Thank you

In order to be able to rely on working in cryptocurrencies only, your investment must achieve very large profits, otherwise it will not be able to cover all your expenses so always try to learn more in order to become a good trader and achieve large profits from your business

• +1 1

When you are invest properly in crypto currency it is very helpfull for success and this can be achieved by long and deep research into the topic of investing as this will boost his knowledge about crypto currency making it easier. 

I absolutely believe that we can change our lives by investing in crypto, especially if we can invest in the right coins like bitcoin bitcoin cash, litecoin, ethereum and ripple price. If we can invest our money in bitcoin, we will make a lot of money in the future because we believe that the bitcoin price will increase higher in the future, every coin in the market will have the opportunity to gain more value and our profit will be high.

• +2 1

I'm doing job and also bitcoin trading but I give only 30 minutes for trading than I also earn little more Bitcoin. Now I'm happy to do trading and job also because they both give me lots of profit

• +3 1

We do not have to leave a job, to get activities like investing and trading Bitcoin and Altcoin just as extra income and we can do anywhere in our spare time and we can also do it in the office.

• +4 1

I honestly don't think quitting your job would be a good idea. Maybe you can have your job and trade bitcoins as like a hobby on weekends? Trading and investing on crypto isn't really a sure money unlike when you get money every month on the company you work on.

I have already left my job and decided to devote to the cryptocurrency domain because it is much better than the job in terms of income as well as freedom

• +3 1

I think it depends on them. Some actually work at Crypto and focus on what they do. There are also those who make it a side job. For me, working at Crypto only made me a side job without forgetting my job.

Yes I agree with you,if I lot of earn about this ,future I will leave my job. My all focus have about this crypto currency.but maybe it is not right time now because government regulations that are still confusing.Thanks

If I invested in early, I will be rich now. I will leave my job just to focus in cryptos, like trading and investing. That is my dream, but it's not too late we can still invest now and hold for long term, just don't leave your job this time

Don't quit your job, but if it has become quite boring, just, hold on until you have raised significant capital that would enhance your amount of profit every move of the market in your direction

I think so too. Because crypto is slowly spreading all over the world.  Now different people of the world work here. They invest here and many people earn bitcoin for free. There is a lot of profit by investing here.  So slowly people are getting attracted to it. So I think it will take us away from offline work one day.

Before you can actually invest in bitcoin and start gaining to be able to leave you joy, I can say you are rich from day one to be able to invest that much. 

If I had bought BITCOIN 5 or 6 years ago, perhaps I would not have a full-time job, however, I would work in the same way in my own trade because the income from said investment would allow you to live life in a different way because Cryptocurrencies would be your investment point in the short or long term.

Its depends on our luck we can't say after investing in cryptocurrency we can leave job in a day we can't spend whole day in cryptocurrency