My Christmas wish at Cryptotalk - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

My Christmas wish at Cryptotalk

I started in this forum just this month and how I wished I knew it much more earlier so that I earned and learned a lot by now. I mentioned in my earlier post that this is where my first ever bitcoin earned that straight to my yobit wallet and I was really amaze by it. My wish to this forum is to have more stability and to acquire more strong support from the people around the globe. People are relying on this forum to earn and at the same time to have more knowledge about Crypto world and hoping that this forum will not stop innovating and inspiring people. Merry Christmas to all newbies, members and admins!

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Merry christmas to you too.to this community.and to all who are using crypto talk and yobit.merry christmas every body.and i wish continue earning and learning on this forum.this is the best forum ever.

Edited by Win
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Merry Christmas to you @kimberly24 and to everyone else that is celebrating!

Wish you all success and remind you to hodl your Bitcoin in all 2020! Don't listen to fud price will explode and we are about to see amazing profits.

Well, my wish is for this forum to be more powerful or developed, and many features will be added that will be helpful for the members and more support from others and I hope many investors and non investors will notice this forum and visit it to make the community livelier and I'm going, to be honest, I wish too is that just hoping that if they can increase the amount of payment even just a little bit that's all Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year guys.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I hope this platform will be better in the coming days I learned a lot from this platform Got answers to a lot of questions here I got some free earning from here i hope many crypto traders will notice this forum and join this community best wishes from me I hope we can do it better in future

• +2 1

Merry Christmas! I wish you success in all your endeavors, may all your dreams come true! Let 2020 be stable and successful.

3 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Merry Christmas to you @kimberly24 and to everyone else that is celebrating!

Wish you all success and remind you to hodl your Bitcoin in all 2020! Don't listen to fud price will explode and we are about to see amazing profits.

Hi Mate Merry Christmas, Yes I will! Hopefully crypto world will be better on 2020 so that we will all have better profits. I wish success as well in the near future mate!

I was also on cryptotalk this month. My wish on cryptotalk this Christmas was the community will grow more, maintain the ordinance in this forum and will last long for the future years.

• +1 2

I, too, wish you a happy Christmas, I want to share with you that I have also entered the cryptotype and am doing the work of this forum properly. It is nice to see everyone working on it, but if this site is everlasting it will be a happy message for me.

On 12/25/2019 at 12:19 PM, kimberly24 said:

I started in this forum just this month and how I wished I knew it much more earlier so that I earned and learned a lot by now. I mentioned in my earlier post that this is where my first ever bitcoin earned that straight to my yobit wallet and I was really amaze by it. My wish to this forum is to have more stability and to acquire more strong support from the people around the globe. People are relying on this forum to earn and at the same time to have more knowledge about Crypto world and hoping that this forum will not stop innovating and inspiring people. Merry Christmas to all newbies, members and admins!

This is great for all crypto market platform user that all the member wished one another. I am very happy after joining this platform because all the members of this platform give more knowledge able post and respect each other and this platform give opportunity for earning with yobit exchange.

Yes we certainly hope that this Forum will always remain and make Inspiration very useful for all. And hopefully it will be accepted by all countries in the future. Because for me the presence of Crypto has really helped me in economic matters.

• +2 2

Belated Merry Christmas mate, I hope this forum will still exist in the future because of them I learn and earn so many stuffs. This is the eye opener for me because before I discovered this forum, I am just a student that sometimes have financial problem but now that problem lessens because of this forum. Keep it up, and I wish we become more successful.

I hope that many more bounties will come to this forum. After the successful yobit in its first year, I hope there will be another good bounty to come to this fourm crypto talk.

On 12/25/2019 at 6:20 PM, Loly said:

Initially a Merry Christmas to you, the forum and all members. I, too, started a little while ago in the forum and regretted that I had never known it before. I was so happy with the first 1000 Satoshi that I received and still happiness comes back every day.

Happy holidays to you too.. I was grateful to have known this forum too, we just need to be active now a days specially we’re busy spending it our family and friends this holiday. And new year is coming too! 

Merry Christmas and I wish you a festive mood. So that in the new 2020, there will be success in the crypto business. 

Now there are so many people who hope from the cryptotalk forum, I hope the cryptotalk forum will never be lonely forever. This is the first Christmas for the cryptotalk forum

I wish good for cryptotalk ,this form become great place for me and for all other members.and i make huge profit  from Bitcoin Bullish and can do charity with that money.

Hello my friend
We all do the same here on the forum, we hope that the forum will develop more in the year 2020, and we may gain more especially the distinguished members in their topics

18 hours ago, Ebraforty said:

Wish all of you achievement and remind you to hodl your Bitcoin in each of the 2020! Try not to tune in to fud cost will detonate and we are going to see astounding benefits.

Yes mate! Hopefully bitcoin will give me some profits cause I really need it. I started to invest and hopefully I will gain some more skills to be a successful trader too. Thank you. 

I love Cryptotalk.org too much I have received 5 dollars from it so far best forum ever seen

21 hours ago, Beromnia said:

Hello my friend
We all do the same here on the forum, we hope that the forum will develop more in the year 2020, and we may gain more especially the distinguished members in their topics

Hi mate, yes we need this forum to be more successful cause we are earning and learning here. I learned a lot from this forum and that I cannot say any but to wish for more people to get to know this that this is a legit site. Goodluck to all of us and have a blissful New Year!! 

• +1 1

21 hours ago, halloweed said:

Wow so this site is the reason you came to know and own some BTC, well good brother, but do not waste those coins you earn do good with it right here in the crypto world.

Yes that's correct! It's my first ever bitcoin in my wallet and I am so happy about it. I was with some faucets and mining few months back but it is taking time to have a minimum withdrawal. Too bad that I wasted my time to that and I'm thankful at least I am earning now.

5 minutes ago, kimberly24 said:

Hi mate, yes we need this forum to be more successful cause we are earning and learning here. I learned a lot from this forum and that I cannot say any but to wish for more people to get to know this that this is a legit site. Goodluck to all of us and have a blissful New Year!! 

Hello my friend
Perhaps New Year's Crypto Talk will surprise us with new things in forum rules or in bonuses
It will be a good and welcome thing here by the members

Well that is my wish too that cryptotalk will continue this pay by post campaign until end of the next year.. This opportunity is really big help to us. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

An excellent advantageous offer from the Netbox project!

Netbox Global is non-arguably one of the good performing coins of late in the cryptospace. They've really done a good job with their amazing initiative to transform the industry. Just recently, Netbox opened the gateway for enthusiasts to become ambassadors for their project. being an ambassador could come along with many benefits for promoters. as indicated in the official post.

Netbox.Coins buy option with huge discounts: every month each Ambassador will obtain a personal pool of 10000–30000 NBX with an opportunity to buy any amount from this range via OTC with the discount of 25% to current (to the moment) market price; 10–15% commission for OTC sell-deals referred by Ambassador.

There are other many amazing benefits.  

Join now!

29024987.jpg