Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

From my perspective I do both. I do sell and buy crypto, also exchange crypto in other crypto. E.g. i got a lot of bnb, and exchanged it to TWT, when it was 0,05$. Bought them and now they cost 0,13$ changed them back to bnb, and here is the profit. But for now, I haven’t withdraw any of my crypto, just because I would like to have it as an active investment.

Yes, trading in digital currencies on the most important platforms known in this field, and it is a way to profit from buying and selling various coins.

Hey mates, you ask a good question about do we buy or sell in crypto, so my answer is I like to buy and sell crypto in this platform. I think buy and sell is main profitable thing in the crypto world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Buying and selling must go together if you want to earn a good amount of profit because only buying or only selling cannot complete a trade. A complete trade is key to success

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I usually do both, I buy and sell cryptocurrencies to profit from market movements, applying the logic of many traders, buy low and then sell high.

I prefer both, because with sellings i can buy more, and with the buying and got more, so i do the two. Only buy is more comfortable maybe mut i want to win more money haha.

It is my principle to receive crypt currency on handouts and immediately sell and exchange it for real money. And how are you? 

The process that must be done in order to profit is to buy when digital currencies go down, then sell when cryptocurrencies rise or store them for a long time.

Yes I definitely like to buy and sell cryto coins. Because it can be bought at a lower price and sold at a higher price. If you work with a short time, you can make a lot of profit. Even with a small investment, you can still make a lot of money

Yes I definitely like to buy and sell cryto coins. Because it can be bought at a lower price and sold at a higher price. If you work with a short time, you can make a lot of profit. Even with a small investment, you can still make a lot of money

I would prefer to buy crypto coin on a low rates and sell it on high rates in order to make profit from them. 

I would also prefer to store my cryptocurrency, so if after few years its value is increased so i can sell it to on huge profit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that both are important, because if you buy when the price is low and you sell when the price is high you have a greater chance of making money and being profitable in the world of cryptos and trading.

Everyone desires the "get rich quick" scheme, and this is the main reason that the majority of them fails.... Warren Buffet said that people do not like to be rich slow. 

Crypto is no different.

Make a careful selection of portfolio and invest in it long term. 

To be honest, I'm new to cryptocurrency. I haven't found any way to make money online yet. I am working on this forum with the advice of my friend. If anyone has any other way to make money online please let me know

On 10/12/2020 at 7:28 AM, George10 said:

As for me I prefer both buying and selling of cryptocurrence to my local currency for spending it on tangible things and I think most of crypto users @Guru2050 that's what they do since there are only few countries where they support this mode of payment.

Absolutely my friend @George10as a Crypto trader both must take place with a specify time intervals, because we accumulate at affordable period and dumb when the value rises to a set target to cash out the profits.

• +2 1

I mean technically many would choose both because of the efficiency of it as the way it is its work out better than focusing on selling or buying, but although its more costly since your doing both anyway and that mean its more work too.

• +2 1

The question is strange. Nobody can say that they will buy or sell coins confidently. It depends on the coin. If a coin did a peak why would I buy it? Or if I have a loss on a coin why would I sell it when I had already lost money? I choose to buy in a bearish season and sell in a bullish season.

On 10/11/2020 at 2:22 PM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

Buying is not so exciting, also you know that you must be patient and wait for the opportunity to increase the price, maintaining and waiting for the right moment is the most complicated thing even when you sell I think it is when you have more emotions and satisfaction because the long wait yes it was worth it

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I prefer bcz it's good way to earn profit but Only invest money who work in last year's ago new currency it not 100℅ real becare full..

Actually for me I prefer hold my coins until I need to invest it or trad it because selling every bitcoin you got it's not good at all and  sometimes I prefer to invest half of it 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

My friend, there is no preference between buying or selling, you are in this area dependent on the movement of buying and selling and the movement of the market in order to earn money

You cannot put either of them better

• +2 1

I really do both, I look for a currency with high fluctuation, and I perform scalping, when I notice that there is an interesting project and with good support I dedicate myself to buying as a future investment

It will depend on your strategy and the type of cryptocurrency. There are times when you buy and only take advantage of the upward trends to sell and make a profit, at other times you buy cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin or ethereum and keep them in the medium or long term to make a profit.