Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future?

It seems that it still isn't there while at the moment the best position is still in Bitcoin

I think that Ethereum is the currency that can achieve this, but that will take a lot of time to reach what Bitcoin has reached.

On 12/24/2019 at 11:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

There are plenty of projects that became successful already and if you have invested to them, you already gain a good amount of profit aside from bitcoin. As right now there are more than 5000 coins/altcoins that were listed in coinmarketcap already. 

So if you are talking about the future project then we cannot really predict whether there will be something that can do better than bitcoin launch. 

Yes you have to find potential projects in coin trading that lead you to a profitable future. That will take a very long time. I think the pope still holds most of the initial price of bitcoin. The second rank like etherium has the biggest trading volume after bitcoin, so you can trust about the etherium project.

I think ethereum?  

Ethereum  have a good platform and many development i think this will have a good future especially if they start to develop thier projects.

Bitcoins are high valued coins at present time. I would always prefer bitcoins beside any coins. Bitcoins are helping us in many ways . These are the way by which we are generating money.

I think with the growing number of coins that exist today. moreover, many of the coins also have advanced technology, then of course there will be a coin that could one day replace the bitcoin.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 12/24/2019 at 7:55 AM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

There are lot of crypto currencies in crypto market and at current time some coin price is more than bitcoin but bitcoin is the king of crypto they become good and expensive coins but they not meet the bitcoin place. 

Maybe it is possible because there is a lot of technology are coming in modern times and there are many coins which are unknown but Hitchin is better in all way....

• +1 1

Like Bitcoin?

You mean famous, most used or popular like it?

It may be but most probably not gonna happen.

Bitcoin is something else; It's an start of a revelation. What can replace a revolutionary coin?

Maybe another revolutionary coin; But I don't think it will happen at least anytime soon.

• +1 1

On 2/7/2020 at 1:43 PM, Maahi said:

Already most of cryptocurrency are launched in cryptocurrency project and some are are more valuable like Bitcoin but they can't overtake Bitcoin till now.

That can not avoid overtake bitcoin, bitcoin is a unique coin actually.

The main thing we need to pray to God to open our eyes to see coins that will really be like Bitcoin in the future, because most the cryptocurrency we see today in the crypto market is not that we did not saw them in the past but just that we doubt their abilities when we saw them, for me I don't even know the next coins that will be like Bitcoin. 

Sera muy difícil que salga otra criptomoneda que se compare con el bitcoin dado que ella es como la madre o mas reconocida de todas, y si llega a salir otra vez el satoshi mucho que menos, porque ella empujaria su precio

On 12/24/2019 at 9:55 PM, harsh said:

We know bitcoin are most popular cryptocurrency of the world and maximum volume in coinmarketcap. That's why many people’s called to bitcoin are mother of alt coin. I believe didn’t possible any coin to bet bitcoin. That's why I always hold bitcoin for maximum profit.                        

i believe in the future of digital currencies and i think that yes maybe there would be new coins which they surprise all of us

there area a lot o countries working on their own crypto currencies

what do you think about China ? i think it would be really popular and control the market

Bitcoin will still the best digital currency in the world and it will still the mother of Cryptocurrency ! but I think that there will be a new cryptocurrency and it will surprise us ! because its will be like BTC 

it seems that there is no substitute other than bitcoin because bitcoin is the coin of the leaders of altcoin

From 2011altcoin market are creating as alternative of bitcoin and more than 5000 altcoins including stable coins but no token or coin has potential to beat bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is very strong. Not compared to Altcoins. Altcoins are nothing if we talk about bitcoin. 

Nothing such coins exist. I know some of you think that this way you might get into some coins which is not yet reached a high figure, but it doesnt exist period. The best is eth and xrp and if you invest in both, there are chances you can get a high return on these investments. 

Ethereum and Litecoin are two coins which I think will grow as high as Bitcoinin the future. Investing in them will be really good. 

I don't think there is any crypto currency that can complete with bitcoin now and in the future, bitcoin has gain much ground

I don't think that there are any currencies like bitcoin for the future. Cause it is one of the best currencies and the price of it is really high. 

I think there is no potential coin come in market like  bitcoin, because any one want to reach bitcoin the coin needs advance technology and the coin project also need unique and unbeaten, then they beat bitcoin and also gain popularity but this not happen and on other coin comes in crypto market to defeat bitcoin.