Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future?

On 12/24/2019 at 10:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

New coin/token potentially just become shitcoin/shittoken. Bitcoin is like "reserve cryptocurrency" more likely unbeatable, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency which means it's the mother of cryptocurrency.

2 hours ago, Adeerma said:

it's possible there are new coins like bitcoin, of course bringing new and better things, seeing now the technology is getting more sophisticated, but that's just an estimate

well we dont know if there will be a coin that takes the investors away from bitcoin i mean we saw libra and how that ended so fast, bitcoin will be the only survivor.

It is one of the possibilities that we can not ignore. Different coins will arise to make their names like the bigshots today. It is just that I can not help but to think bitcoin will further grow even more.

New Crypto currency:-

In future the new concept of crypto currency is rise up, but the price of bitcoins remain at high level and new people invest in bitcoins and earn profit on the daily basis. The new crypto currency coins launch and work for the making place in the crypto currency market. New ideas comes for crypto currency generated.

maybe in future launch new coins like bitcoin but long time for new coin like bitcoin around 5-10 years to grow like bitcoin

There are many types of cryptocurrencies and there are many good coins, coins like bitcoin have to mention ethereum, litecoin, NEO, recently I was learning about ELASTOS and I found this coin is also very good.

17 hours ago, Timtech said:

The level in which bitcoin has grown to become is much in a way that makes me believe that bitcoin will always be the best despite introductory of other cryptocurrecy 

Yeah,their will be no other coin like BTC.Many coins claims they are like BTC but they are no way near to BTC.BTC will be the king of market and its dominance is ultimate.

There will no coins in the future that will launched similarly to Bitcoin. The second coin has a biggest market cap was Ethereum but it has a huge gap to Bitcoin. So now there no coins that has capability to overtake Bitcoin.

Well, there are some new cryptocurrencies that are releasing today but its just only support when this will having some airdrops, we need to support the new released coins so that it will be reached the successful of bitcoin.

With a guess..no other coin has been able to reach bitcoin till now.. but i can guess that if some project can collect some great ideas and lead it with the strong exchange and provide coin a best real time market use ..then we can dream of that

• +1 1

There are a lot coins. We say this digital coin. You are right , you may know many bitcoin users now millioner. Without Bitcoin now best coin is Etherum,lite coin,Xrp .. you can also invest this coin. I wish you gain some profit here.

10 hours ago, Faisal031 said:

I think there can be some coins which have the potential to grow like bitcoin. But i don't think there could be any coin like btc. But there could be other than btc. Because old is gold.

It is not the reason that bitcoin is old that is why it is best but it is the community behind bitcoin and the start of it to give a new life to the people.

No one can overtake the bitcoin. But ETH will deserve the bitcoin price. But you can invest blindly in ETH. that will give you heights return in 2020.

2 minutes ago, Crypto Rifat said:

No one can overtake the bitcoin. But ETH will deserve the bitcoin price. But you can invest blindly in ETH. that will give you heights return in 2020.

Yes it is right that the price of ETH may reach to the price of bitcoin because they are going to POS and for mining all miners will invest in ETH.

3 minutes ago, amiraliko said:

I don't think so. usually the first idea to create is always the first one in the market. For example, Microsoft has come to the market after that, but no one else can occupy the position of Microsoft.

Actually the Mocrosoft is going very faster and none of the other product can compete it if a new company come and will create products best than microsoft then it will become best. In the same way none of the other coin performing like bitcoin. 

2 minutes ago, Cmb1322 said:

I think LIFE Token is much better than ethereum and Bitcoin.it has potential to change the world. you can read about this coin on Google and watch videos on YouTube.you will be amazed by the concept.

No I do not think that life token is better than ethereum as ethereum is now working to be the best coin and there are not even top 10 coins to compete bitcoin and ethereum. 

I think there is no any Cryptocurrency which can challenge bitcoin.Bitcoin is mother of all cryptocurrency.In future no coin can passed bitcoin

I do not think that such a coin will be. To surpass bitcoin, you need a new technology and a new super idea that will have more advantages than the cryptocurrency.

I think now many coin is duplicate Bitcoin. If you want find coin is based Bitcoin fork, you can see Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin Cash, etc. But i am not recommended it for investment. Because that is only duplication and not add any value for user. Other coin i see good coin, like Litecoin and Ethereum. But if you only want find chart pattern like Bitcoin will hard.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is the second form of Bitcoin (i.e. the second version that derives from the Bitcoin source code). This currency maintains a Bitcoin transaction history, meaning if you own a set of Bitcoin before the split, you currently have an equal amount of Bitcoin Gold. This is intended Digital currency introduces an alternative mining algorithm that is less amenable to ASIC-based optimization, thus allowing users to increase their profits through their computer cycles.

There are. From another website that I am in I saw other members promoting Banano, a new crypto jusy like Dogecoin. I think its promising but havent tried it yet

There are so many coins are available in crypto market. But they are very small than bitcoin. I don't think any coin will hits bitcoin in future. Because bitcoin is the king of crypto market. 

• +4 1

Everyone who invested in ico's back in 2017-18 was looking for the next bitcoin, and let me tell you that there's not going to be another cryptocurrency that did what bitcoin did from 2009-16, which was exponential growth.  It just isn't going to happen.  Bitcoin was *the* innovation, and everything else is just an imitation, maybe with a little innovation thrown in.

Buy good altcoins that interest you, but don't expect anything to explode like bitcoin did years back.

No, we don't know if there is a better technology like cryptocurrency in the future. But if that technology is launch and it can give more benefits than cryptocurrency, I think people will move to that technology. They will leave crypto because they find the other technology that can help them to make more money. I am not sure if that can happen in the future as we know that every new technology will release soon, and we can only see and research to see if that will give the benefits or not. I think blockchain technology will stay with us for a long time.

• +1 1

On 12/24/2019 at 8:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

I think no existing coin will overcome bitcoin. In future it could be possible as per growing technology there could be another bitcoin like ceypto currency which will have higher value than bitcoin.