Do you use Lightning Network ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Do you use Lightning Network ?

On 12/24/2019 at 9:18 PM, hmind said:

Have you used Lightning Network?  And what do you think going forward about the Lightning Network?

Bitfinex is an exchanhe thats supporting LN, will Yobit use this technology in the future?

I am not using lighting network. How can we use this network. Is this network have any risk. Please give a solid solution about lighting network.

I don't know about the lightning network. So I can't tell you about that the yobit use or not but maybe infuturer they will use.

I haven't used the Lightning Network yet, maybe it will respond to this and apply or use the Lightning Network to be even better.With the Lightning Network you will not need to regularly record transactions to Blockchain, transactions will occur at extremely fast speeds.

It will be a breakthrough once it is fully published, but now it's better to leave it to the professional developers .Bad networks still have a lot of space such as development, and you should be careful when using them because your funds may be lost because you may miss an update. General Chat Chat Loung

I just do not ever choose Turbo 'network ' and yet as I recognize that Turbo 'network ' can be quite easily of which basic disruption the spot where the disruption was basically which means easily, In my opinion, these firms turn out to include bitcoin disruption 'network '.

It’s a payment system designed to ease traffic and slash transaction fees. Even so, there are some concerns about this network. For starters, the system handles small and medium transactions as opposed to large payments. What’s more, it doesn’t allow offline payments. Seeing the system is still being developed, it’s difficult to predict its future. However, you cannot rule out the possibility of adoption by major crypto companies in future.

Well I haven't used any lightening network till now. Cause I find it really annoying and difficult. I just do normal tradings and earn a good amount of money. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/24/2019 at 9:48 PM, hmind said:

Have you used Lightning Network?  And what do you think going forward about the Lightning Network?

Bitfinex is an exchanhe thats supporting LN, will Yobit use this technology in the future?

I didn't use lighting network. But I have some knowledge about it. I saw many people used it. They said there is bugs on this. I also got some news that many people lose money on lighting transaction.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

The network we used in my country is still internet network connection. I don't know anything about lightning networks

Lightning Network is a very fast network as we use this transaction very quickly. Then whether Jubilee will use it for the future, yes we cannot predict how the future will be. But now, Jubilee is also quick to make transactions. Thank You.

On 12/24/2019 at 4:48 PM, hmind said:

We will soon use it all as Bitcoin will be upgraded to the lightning network in 2020. We will then experience much faster transactions that can also work in areas with low internet bandwith.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 12/24/2019 at 11:48 PM, hmind said:

And what do you think going forward about the Lightning Network?

Well, lightning network is a layer two payment protocol that operates on top of the blockchain based cryptocurrency (like bitcoin), by using lightning network can being fast the transactions of it unlike the literally bitcoin.

I'm not yet use lightning network because it was release so far and many test are doing to make sure its capability. But the media says it was good.

I think more of will not use the lighting network . lighting network is a second layer of technology for bitcoins that uses micropayments channels to scale it's blockchain's capability to conduct transactions 

Actually first time I am hearing this network names. I have no idea about this metter. But I am very interested to know about this metter

On 2/24/2020 at 11:43 AM, hmind said:

Lightning Network is a "Layer 2" payment protocol that operates on blockchain-based cryptocurrency. This allows fast transactions between participating nodes and has been touted as a solution to the problem of Bitcoin scalability.

Here I'm just answering what it is. The rest has a lot of explanation about this, and I think you actually understand this, otherwise you don't ask for the sentence you made "There is some problem with that".

I know that any new technology that is in the process of being enhanced should be avoided for any transaction as it is a real flop skirt that does not have a shortcut of amplitude for realism.

that will not lead to victory as it does not last long towards a purely energy source. What is light is that I just do not General Chat need. Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future.

Yes BitFinex supports Bitcoin lightning network and I wrote some time ago about that, I hope that Yobit supports Bitcoin telegraph network because this will contribute to improving the deposit and withdrawal of exchange and greatly increase the number of users.

Lighting network is the payment protocol likely it enhances the transaction speed of Bitcoin and we can use it as payment gateway method. But i haven't tried it yet  so can't suggest you to join or nor.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

50 minutes ago, AngryBirds said:

No, I didn't use lightning network. To be honest, I have no idea about lightning network. But I have a interest to know about lightning network. So I am here to know. 

it is a network that is faster and have lower fees, it is like a micropayment system, that will help with bitcoin transactions slowness.

Yes of course because transaction fee concerns ! The biggest advantage of choosing the lighting network is that there will be the more connections and the participants which will help you to reduce the technical costs. Now, these days, this network becoming the more popular. 

On 1/7/2020 at 3:01 PM, Abannaak said:

I haven't used the Lightning Network yet, maybe it will respond to this and apply or use the Lightning Network to be even better.

Lighting network responds faster than any network when applied is good if you could try using it

Lighting Network is not exactly the official wallet as it does with the Blockchain.info wallet but it allows you to use the lightning network through SPV wallet meaning that you will connect to a node connected to the entire system of the lightning network and thus allow the possibility of payment via regular transactions or via the lightning network.

What is the lightning network and how can it be used on Yobit? Is there another platform that supports it?