How to convincing people to leave crypto? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to convincing people to leave crypto?

On 12/24/2019 at 9:16 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

It is difficult to convince other people to stop using cryptocurrencies, each one must live their own experience, if it goes badly, they will surely leave it without you saying anything, do not insist

They were probably losing because the market was bad for years, but if they are still losing money with trading today after so many months of bullish action then they should quit and look for something else to do.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto is never a waste of money. The trading without enough knowledge is waste if money. If they are not willing to leave despite loss then you can say that they can afford that loss. Its a good thing actually trading with the capital they can afford to lose.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

If your friends are in so deep trouble I think you need to do anything to convince them. If they lost all their money and are only gambler then they need to stop and maybe discuss this with their families, this can give them a wake up call because it is wrong to loose money in crypto. They should be make money instead.

• +2 1

I mean if they lose money when prices are only rising for months now then they should stop trading. They must be bad traders and should understand what they are doing is wrong. When we are all making at least small profits from this market if your friends are losing I would try to talk to them but if they keep doing what they do I wouldn't drug myself into the same mistakes.

• +2 1

Hey mate!You are right.There are alot of people who comes on tje daily basis to this forum.And start their work in this forum.But they get failed.The main reason i can say is that the new member start doing plagiarisim.Because of which they get banned.So we also give them advice that not to do plagiarisim.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This question sounds so funny, I can't imagine some one saying his trying to convince me to leave cryptocurrency. Because is just like the person is trying to convince me from making extra money for my earning. I wont advice anybody to leave crypto. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is always good to advise friends when they are messing up, I happen several times to be doing things wrong and thanks to the words of friends I was able to stop and rethink many things. Very good your information bro, I'm just going through a similar situation! Sometimes it is better to stop and not do crazy things.

I think being in the crypto world is not a waste of time, the crypto world is very money making. Making money in the crypto world is not a dream, it is real and it gives me income. There are many types of income here, trading, investing, and reward campaigns. Right now I don't want to leave the crypto world, I want to stay here.

• +1 1

I think it is better for them to experience some loses and it is good that they didn't quit easily. since in crypto world we definitely face some problems along our journey because we all know that it is risky to earn here especially if you are into trading. Well for me the best approach for that is suggest to them to acquire first some knowledge before entering some risky platform.

I think it's the choice of people whether to leave or not. There are lots of people who are actually interested in the cryptocurrency topics. People would really do good if people who aren't interested would leave the platform.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

You may tire for years in the field of digital currencies and when you are close to achieving your dream, despair will control you and stop, so try to convince them that achieving our dreams requires a lot of persistence and optimism, and that this moment will not come true through sleep and wishful thinking.

• +3 1

I will not convince anyone to leave crypto.I am feel very lucky to working with cryptocurrency.I know crypto is now one of the good way to earn money.I like crypto very much.So i will not convince anyone.

• +3 1

Sometimes some of us face difficulty in earning cryptocurrencies, worse by earning free or investing in sites that are not good, it is good to advise these people or friends to go to freelance work such as designing, writing articles, and participating in freelance sites.

On 12/24/2019 at 10:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

Instead of convincing them to leave crypto, maybe its better to teach them how to make money in crypto, that way you don’t wast your time convincing them to leave and they will be able to succeed doing what they like.

• +3 1

On 12/24/2019 at 3:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't 

Cryptocurrency has transform the life of many of its user. Making investment in any business requires a lots of experience and research on what you are intending to invest on. So because its gives profits easily that shouldn't make people to just invest all their money on it without making any research. 

• +1 1

I think if they got attached to it and they are very persistent to achieve their goals, there's no way you can convince them to leave. Failure is inevitable and it could happen to anyone during their starting point, so do not take it too negatively because your friends might learn a lot of lesson along the way that they can apply to their ways and strategy so they could avoid the same mistake again and finally be successful. 

• +3 1

I was also disappointed at a time when i have completely mad in searching earning ways and also think to leave this crypto field. but on a certain time i relax myself and motivate myself again and start doing wise search, do work hard, search for better opportunities, Join good youtubers and make a telegram user id, also join good channels on telegram, than i found very good ways to earn crypto currency 

• +1 1

Crypto trading in the way in which you can earn profit and even you can loose your money. It is depend upon you how you do trade and where you fo trade. I think if you do trade wisely then you never leave crypto  because on this time you earned money. But when don't use your mind then failure occur.

• +2 1

Hello.dear mate.I think people who have made money through cryptocurrency will not be able to convince anyone that they are big enough to make money.Its price is getting higher and higher. Some people earn from free sites but some people earn on investment sites and are interested in buying and holding BTC.

If they have no experience about crypto trading and then too try to do trade  automatically they get lose . I advise these people  they hold their trading for some time and first they get proper knowledge about crypto trading and then they get more experience then try it . After this you can not get profit then my friend you leave the trading and just focus on posting .

• +1 1

I think instead of convincing them to leave it's better that you teach them or guide them on what should they do, sometimes people need a teacher in order to learn. If you already guide them and they still not learn then that's the time that you ask them to leave and find another way of earning.

• +1 1

if someone is been wasting his time on money in cryptocurrency and you want him to leave that world you need to teach him a more beneficial way to earn money so when he will be earning from any other place he will definitely stop using that cryptocurrency world where he is always losing

• +2 1

On 12/24/2019 at 7:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

You can give them suggestions of different sites to earn but don't force them to leave this platform, you have to correct them that where they are wrong and making mistakes and motivate them and guide them so that they will be on right track of earning without leaving the cryptalk platform.

If not then point them to more stable cryptocurrencies to avoid stop loss
I do not think that someone will leave this field after seeing the amount of profits that can be obtained every day, but he must work properly every day for that and he has a lot of training and learning
This will be better for your friends