How to convincing people to leave crypto? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to convincing people to leave crypto?

I do not know that you should keep them away from cryptocurrencies, but you should try to teach them the basics of trading and investing in order for them to be able to make good profits from cryptocurrencies and adhere to their strategies.

• +5 1

It is very difficult to convince someone who has already decided that these practices will leave the cryptocurrency. Indeed, there are many instances where such motives can be targeted by fake news and dirty propaganda. However, those who know the current cryptocurrencies will not give up because they know the truth.

I understand you, I think it is better for you to help your friend by teaching him and guiding him how to make profits from cryptocurrencies, I think this is the best solution, if he is not convinced with this option, I do not think that you can help him more than that, but continue to advise him

• +2 1

you can tell your friend i known crypto is good source for income but my friend you need more knowledge about crypto you gain some knowledge about crypto then come again in crypto. 

• +2 1

Thanks dear. At present the rules have changed here. At present the fixed salary is not being paid as in the past. Many rules have been changed here. Therefore, many are leaving their jobs. We must work with patience.

My suggestion instead of convincing them to quit on cryptocurrency.why not teach them some strategy on how to earn and how this cryptocurrency works.people usually lost their money on these investment because of lack of knowledge. they just invest their money without doing any research.

Hello dear mate why are you recommended people to leave te cryptotalk if you advise them to move from it So you would have to give them the reasons about to leave the cryptotalk .

My friend if at all you trying to convince your friend to leave crypto i think the easiest way is to that there is a lot of bad sides that crypto can do, like illegal activities and there is a lot of scammers which is why government of many countries refuse to legalized it.

• +2 1

hi my friend you can easily convert the all crypto currency into the all over the world currencies. for this you go the website or the wallet for the storing the cryptocurreny. so it is the best to trade and investment.

• +5 1

Good question my friend you can convence to the cryptotalk that is the name hear and try to get the more benefit from it. Many people go the field work after 12 PM.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrencies are profitable and not a cause for loss. But you have to use them correctly. There are some people who gamble and that will lead to an inevitable loss. You should not advise them to leave the cryptocurrencies. Rather, you should advise them on the correct use of cryptocurrencies.

No one fails at work if he mastered it well Why do we pay our friends to leave cryptocurrencies on the exact opposite We must learn from the same error Why did we lose money We look at the reasons and reprocess them again to reach success

18 hours ago, Moon87 said:

No one fails at work if he mastered it well Why do we pay our friends to leave cryptocurrencies on the exact opposite We must learn from the same error Why did we lose money We look at the reasons and reprocess them again to reach success

I believe the saying "try and try until you succeed" don't convince your friend to leave, because it is normal for newbies that keep losing money. Let him invest or trading because he will learn the lesson until he become a wise man.

• +4 1

Why do you think profit in cryptocurrencies is a dream ??
Anyone with sufficient experience can be able to earn good money, you can get good experience easily from this forum and I am sure that you will make good profits if you are expert enough.

• +2 1

There's no way to convince people to leave crypto because it was on their decision if they want to pursue on crypto or not. Basically those peoples are earning money on crypto and thinking to become successful on crypto

I think is depend about what type of people, there some people who are very very addict to cryptocurrency, so we will not be arrives to convince them, because those type of person the crypto is their blood....

• +1 1

On 12/24/2019 at 4:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

I really don't think you can stop him or make him leave cryptocurrencies. They are addictive to something. Working on cryptocurrencies is a good thing. Don't let people leave it, but make them learn how to win and stay away from loss.

Dear friend, in my opinion, you should not persuade them to leave the cryptocurrencies, but rather you must teach them the correct way to invest, for example, and direct them to the right path, and you must be close to them in case they need advice

Instead of convincing them to leave, why don't you just teach them what should they really do in their coins. Teach them on how should they manage their balance and where should they use it. Crypto is good for earning some if people are knowledgeable about it.

• +3 1

I think if you think your friends make mistakes in the coding world and don't have enough experience, you should teach them and help them work, not give them advice so they can leave.

Hello dear
Instead of convincing them to leave the cryptocurrencies, give them advice on how to invest in them and how to deal with their own financial markets, and also tell them about this fair forum, and perhaps this will be enough to make them go on the right path and be a new start for them with a good mentor friend like you.

• +3 1

Well i suggest if they are refusing you to leave the cryptocurrency world then just teach them how can they value their earnings and lead them what should they do  in able for them to earn more and get profit rather than loosing.

• +3 1

Instead of convening of leaving crypto, we can teach other how to go ahed with crypto. Crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Some of the people living thier life by doing it. Crypto has a promising future. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• В Grindery теперь можно заклэймить заработанные токены G1. Я решил проверить - все работает, приходит транзакция на Polygon. У меня вот вышло 2190 G1, но возможно пока не стоило делать, т.к. клэйм от 500 токенов, а ведь могут быть еще задания с лайками/репостами. 🤔   По идее, G1 мы сможем обменять на их основной токен GX, 1 к 1. Листинг запланирован на 1 июня - уже скоро. На пресейле GX продавали по 5 центов, есть шанс, что после листинга цена может быть гораздо выше, тогда выходят неплохие цифры. 🤑 Но посмотрим. Так или иначе, участие здесь очень простое и быстрое - если кто-то еще хочет, то пока не поздно присоединиться.  
    • С not монетой бинанс и кукоин листинг делали. У меня бнб нету, раньше немного получал из лаунчпада на бинансе. А вы где то купили или на проекте получили эти монеты? Альты двигаются после роста биткоина. Думаю биткоин к концу года до 90-100к дойдет. 
    • 💼 Принимаем оплату через платежную систему Qiwi - ваше удобство для нас превыше всего, и не требуется верификация!   📱 Обменяйте криптовалюту мгновенно на Bitrezerv.com!   #QiwiPayment #CryptoExchange
    • Здравствуйте.   Самый крупный бонус для всех! Получай до 10 000р за репост! Получить бонус можно на сайте в разделе "Бонус"   ➡️ Внимание! Размер бонуса выпадает рандомно. Максимум может упасть 10 000 рублей. Тут все зависит от вашей удачи     ➡️ Инструкция: 1. Зарегистрируйтесь на игровой платформе по ссылке: https://trix58.fun/refs/1478975 2. Зайдите в свой профиль и сразу привяжите ВК и телеграмм 3. Идем в раздел "Бонусы", ищем акцию "10 000 за репост" и выполняем простые задания в соц. сетях. 4. Нажимаем "Получить бонус" и он моментально упадет в разделе "Ваш бонусный баланс" 5. Бонусную сумму необходимо отыграть нажав "Играть за бонусы" и все выигрыши начнут падать на основной баланс, который можно выводить   ➡️ Все бонусы игровой платформы Trix:   - Колесо фортуны - каждый день можно получить в колесе до 100 рублей; - Бонус за репост - Делай репосты постов и получай бонус. С каждым уровнем награда становится больше. Учитываются только 15 последних постов в группе. Аккаунт должен быть открыт; - Ежедневно можно получать по 10 рублей; - Промо-коды в телеграмм канале проекта - Rakeback - возврат ставок  - Кэшбэк    
    • Уважаемые, пользователи! Мы работаем ежедневно с 10:00 до 22:00 (МСК)   Напоминаем Вам, что мы обрабатываем такие запросы как: Крипта - Наличные RUB в любом городе по лучшему курсу, на данный момент на сайте отображены города Казань и Новосибирск, в скоро времени добавим больше направлений, где вы сможете получить наличные за крипту. У нас более 160 направлений обмена, выгодный курс, минимальная сумма, быстрый обмен, проверим-убедитесь в этом сами!   С уважением, обмен-сервис Finansovich exchange.
    • Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site! Night dating without obligations Verified Ladies Outstanding casual Dating
    • 😻ORDZ GAMES AIRDROP CAMPAIGN IS LIVE!😻 💸 Reward Pool: $7,000 in $GAMES tokens 🤑Receive up to: $12.5 worth of $GAMES tokens (360 lucky winners) and $25 worth of $GAMES tokens (100 top referrals) 📆 May 18, 2024 to May 27, 2024   👉🏻Complete 4 Tasks & Get $12.5 worth of $GAMES tokens 1️⃣ Join our Telegram group (https://t.me/ordzgames) 2️⃣ Follow us on X (https://twitter.com/OrdzGames), Like + RT + tag 3 friends in the pinned tweet  3️⃣ Join our DC Server (https://discord.gg/ordzgames) 4️⃣ Submit your Taproot wallet address (begins with bc1p prefix) 🤙Refer More to Earn More ⚡ ️ 🤖Airdrop Link: https://t.me/Games_Airdropbot Airdrop rules:   
    • Цена биткойна закрепила свою позицию немного выше ключевого уровня поддержки в 65 000 долларов, и криптотрейдеры полагают, что ее формирование остается сильным. Некоторые даже сомневаются в предположениях о глубокой коррекции в ближайшем будущем. «Биткойн настолько сильно удерживает цену, что я не думаю, что произойдет глубокая коррекция», — сказал 18 мая криптотрейдер под псевдонимом Yodha своим 49 000 подписчикам X. Между тем криптотрейдер под псевдонимом Rekt Capital отметил, что значительная коррекция уже произошла: цена Биткойна упала на 15% с 66 421 доллара 24 апреля до 56 792 доллара 2 мая, согласно данным CoinMarketCap . «У нас была глубокая коррекция, у нас была длинная коррекция, и когда у вас есть сочетание того и другого, дно уже было», — заявил Рект в недавнем  посте X. Биткойн вырос на 8,95% за последние 30 дней. Источник: CoinMarketCap. Хотя всего четыре дня спустя, 6 мая, цена Биткойна подскочила выше критического уровня поддержки до 65 146 долларов США, и некоторые трейдеры считают эту тенденцию обычной во время бычьего роста. «Обычные коррекции в бычьем ралли биткойнов представляют собой импульсивные удары, резкие и быстрые с быстрым отскоком», — объяснил криптокомментатор Старбаст в сообщении от 18 мая . Криптотрейдер Мэгс указал на типичный рыночный графический лист, «Психологию рыночного цикла» Уолл-стрит, чтобы указать, что Биткойн «вступает в фазу убеждения» цикла, когда инвесторы начинают быть более уверенными в рыночных прибылях. . Аналитики и наблюдатели внимательно следят за ценой Биткойна на предмет признаков дальнейшей коррекции, особенно после события сокращения биткойна вдвое 20 апреля, опираясь на прошлые события халвинга в качестве прецедента. После того, как биткойн сократился вдвое в мае 2020 года, к маю 2021 года его цена выросла с $9 383 до $58 958. Однако всего месяц спустя она испытала коррекцию на 40%, упав до $35 484 в июне.
    • ♦️Интepнeт-звeздa и бывший пpoфeccиoнaльный кикбoкcёp Эндpю Teйт, извecтный cвoими cкaндaльными зaявлeниями в интepнeтe, зaявил, чтo xoчeт пoкoнчить c бaнкaми и пpoчим cкaмoм. Блoгep пooбeщaл вceм пpeдocтaвить дoкaзaтeльcтвa oткaзa oт фиaтa. 🔻 Eгo плaны пoxвaлил и пpeдcтaвитeль кoмпaнии Blockware Solutions Джo Бepнeтт. Пo eгo мнeнию, кaкoй cмыcл xpaнить cвoё бoгaтcтвo в фиaтныx вaлютax, ecли дocтуп к ним мoжнo пoлучaть тoлькo пocлe paзpeшeния финaнcoвoй бюpoкpaтии. 🔻Eщё двa гoдa нaзaд блoгep cкaзaл, чтo имeннo биткoин, кaк и блoкчeйн, пoзвoляют вceм кoнтpoлиpoвaть cвoи cpeдcтвa. 🔺B oбщeм, любит Эндpю Teйт xлёcткиe выcкaзывaния, зa чтo peгуляpнo пoдвepгaeтcя кpитикe в ceти. Oднaкo eгo cтpeмлeниe oткaзaтьcя oт фиaтныx вaлют в пoльзу биткoинa зacлуживaeт увaжeния. источник:https://happycoin.club/endryu-tejt-otkazyvaetsya-ot-fiata-i-vlozhit-100-mln-v-bitkoin/ ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • AntPool , второй по величине пул для майнинга биткойнов ( BTC ), 17 мая добыл семь последовательных блоков, что вызвало беспокойство в криптовалютном сообществе по поводу сетевой безопасности.  Эта серия блоков подтвердила 20 686 транзакций, в результате чего было получено более 23 BTC на сумму примерно 1,54 миллиона долларов дохода. Массовая добыча произошла между блоками 843 898 и 843 904 и продолжалась один час 38 минут.    Данные , полученные с mempool.space, показывают, что AntPool начислил 1,283 BTC в качестве комиссий в дополнение к 21,875 BTC от субсидии за блок . Что добавляет интриги этому развитию, так это участие Foundry USA, крупнейшего пула для майнинга биткойнов, который добыл блок, предшествующий этой последовательности, и следующие два блока.  AntPool добыл 25,48% всех блоков за последние семь дней, уступая Foundry USA, которой принадлежит 31,12% хешрейта сети.  Вместе обе компании сохраняют доминирование в майнинговой отрасли на уровне 56,6%. В октябре 2023 года Antpool на три дня ненадолго бросил вызов лидерству Foundry.   Это событие подчеркивает неотъемлемые риски, связанные с централизованными пулами майнинга, в частности восприимчивость к таким атакам, как двойное расходование и цензура транзакций. Наблюдатели отметили, что AntPool и Foundry теперь контролируют более 50% скорости хеширования Биткойна, что вызывает опасения по поводу потенциальной централизации и цензуры транзакций. «Такая концентрация власти представляет собой реальную угрозу децентрализованной природе Биткойна и его основополагающему принципу недоверия», — написала компания TOBTC Trading LLC в социальных сетях.