How to convincing people to leave crypto? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to convincing people to leave crypto?

In the event that you need to encourage your companions to move away from digital money, you need to reveal to them numerous approaches to move away from digital money, as you can say by doing some outsourcing and visual communication logo plan, you can make a great deal of salary on the recording site. Also, urge them to gain proficiency with those assignments Wren

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I don't think that's possible. because cryptocurrencies can be made quickly and for a lot of money.

I accept that it is difficult to persuade them to desert cryptographic forms of money. All things considered, on the off chance that you have a ton of thankfulness, yet you need them to surrender cryptographic money. I don't imagine that is the most ideal way. Indeed, unwittingly, you don't put stock in their capacities. 

Truly, one day I will be in your position. To start with, I would consider the character, character of my companion. Thus, give him a business suggestion, as per his: character, disposition and character.

• +1 1

I just  nee to convice them into use crypto in ay ther ( more safty) way, that will not couse risk to ther money, and after they start make atleast some income, they will realize correct way to use crypto

• +1 1

I do not want to convince people to leave cryptocurrencies, I want the opposite, that the crypto community grows every day, for example this platform, cryptotalk is a way to achieve it, I would suggest creating a section in Spanish because there is a lot of talent willing to teach and express yourself about cryptocurrencies

It is difficult to answer, but the best thing is to let them live their own experience, nobody has to tell you what you have to do or not, so you would not have the right to demand that they leave the world of cryptocurrencies, the only thing you can do is advise them and let them make their own decisions.

If you want to advise your friends to move away from cryptocurrency, you have to tell them many ways to move away from cryptocurrency, as you can say by doing some freelancing and graphic design logo design, you can make a lot of income on the filing site.

•  

Haha leaving crypto is the such a stupid thing.people try to grow thier assests and you said how to convince people to leave the crypto.crypto trading is the best way to earn a good money.lose is the part of trading and risk is always involve in trading we have manage the risk if you manage the then you will sucessfull without wasting to much years.

• +1 1

From my point of view there are the two ways where the newbies loss their amount at the cryptotalk world. 

One of them is that they easily interact in the tricks of the scammers and they lost their money. And the other one is that they have not enough knowledge to do work at this forum. So by gainning knowledge, experience and skills we can deals in trading, exchange and in the investment also.

Good day!
cryptocurrencies are the currency of the future so do not hesitate to invest in them,
friends or not friends make him invest in them.

SLs

to convincing people to people leave crypto in many ways.We can fear people to use crypto restriction.But i dont want to convincing people to leaves crypto..

Yes, I can understand where you're coming from. Sometimes we see people investing in crypto again and again and just losing their funds. We out of care want to convince them to live crypto because it's not get a cup of tea but they don't understand. They don't understand That being a good trader includes anything like doing proper research, being up-to-date, studying charts and other things. also a bit of luck plays a role in how things go for you. And i think so if you have tried multiple times and they are not understanding you can't do anything now . All you can do is keep trying and suggesting them better options to invest their money in .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Always when you start in this you are inevitably going to lose money, a lot or a little, that depends on how much you consider to be a lot for you. I think the worst advice is that you tell them to leave and do not return to the world of cryptocurrencies. I think you should help them from another side. How to try to make them study more, show them that cryptocurrency trading is not a lottery, that it takes time to understand the graphs or how the markets are going to move. You could also tell them to join this forum, and before you start investing, read a lot. All they can, and then just start investing.

• +1 1

Most people lose their money from day trading these people have not learned how to invest and have not read the price itch and market trend because they are in a hurry to advise them to abandon these traits and walk step by step in investing and if they are not convinced in their interest to leave cryptocurrencies from a human and emotional point of view.

• +1 1

I think you should advise them to read more and learn to find out how they are getting profit from cryptocurrencies. And you should not advise them to stay away from it because in the future it will be the basis for dealing and they will blame you for making them leave this area.

• +1 1

If they can't see they are trading wrong and lose their money they should quit on their own. This is bad to see and since they are addicted there are some organizations created to provide help to these people. I hope you can help them, I can't think of any idea for this.

• +2 1

How are they trying to get income friend? Maybe the fall in scams because they don't know the scammers plans. They should be more careful in this case and don't convince them to leave but to stay and learn.

• +3 1

I am used to convince people to enter crypto and stay. But I always give them lesson first and advice them to avoid extremely high risk and scams. Maybe your friends need this kind of advice.

• +1 1

I wouldn't convince them to leave but instruct them to take a few lessons on how things work here. Maybe convince them to join this forum instead and start learning how to avoid the dangers, this will mean a lot. They will learn how to invest properly and how to protect their money from scammers.

• +1 1

I think the people who entered the world of cryptocurrencies will not leave anymore.
As much as there is the occasional disappointment, this environment is not harmful to the point of retiring.
We are here to make money, be it trading or investing, and as long as we use strategy and intelligence things will end well in the end.

• +1 1

I will not try to convince my friends to leave cryptocurrencies, on the contrary, I would recommend that with a small part of their income they buy cryptocurrencies. The important thing is to choose the cryptocurrency well because many will fail. If you want security, buy btc

• +1 1

I am sorry for your friends. They are seem to make so many mistake and do not know how to make money from this. It is a pitty but what you are can to do is to give them the way to earn money and not lose. This is very importance and they can begin to profit from the trades if they are learn how.

• +1 1

pense que les personnes qui ont gagné de l'argent grâce à la crypto-monnaie ne pourront convaincre personne qu'elles sont assez grandes pour gagner de l'argent. Parce qu'ils croient que la crypto-monnaie Bitcoin peut gagner de l'argent en très peu de temps, il ne semble pas qu'ils puissent jamais quitter la crypto-monnaie, un site Web d'externalisation de confiance.

• +1 1