Crypto Word and CryptoPop App - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Crypto Word and CryptoPop App

So does who are into Games there this to app the Cryptoword where you find Words and earn Satoshi.The Second is CryptoPop Where you play it like candy Crush and they pay you with ethereum.So Just wanna share this to app they are 100% and The payment is done to through Coinbase.The good Thing about this App is there payment is Fast and only takes Few Minutes to process.

• Useful or interesting 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

6 hours ago, Makavelli said:

Nice, thanks for sharing this information, i believe this isn't enough. There's certainly a threshold for withdrawal,how feasible it is to get to the threshold. 

Do well to share proof of withdrawal. 

If i remember Correctly this to app has no minimum withdraw  they pay you when you ask for payment and Also i think they have a Telegram Group which updates there users for updates and payment it been long seen I visit there telegram Group.

I bet this kind of games didn't really pay some promising amount unless if they also utilizes ads that promotes cryptocurrency when you play. In that regards, they have a reason to pay even more.

• Useful or interesting 1

11 minutes ago, YodaBTC said:

I bet this kind of games didn't really pay some promising amount unless if they also utilizes ads that promotes cryptocurrency when you play. In that regards, they have a reason to pay even more.

All the games that pays crypto have ads but most of them have so much ads that you can play anymore but this Apps is nice because there are only few Ads and On earning in this app you need a good game play because they pay you depends on your game play.

5 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

All the games that pays crypto have ads but most of them have so much ads that you can play anymore but this Apps is nice because there are only few Ads and On earning in this app you need a good game play because they pay you depends on your game play.

Could you provide the rate how much they are compensating the people who play the game? I would be interested to try it but I have a lot of work to do, might as well consider it if it has a better compensation.

2 minutes ago, YodaBTC said:

Could you provide the rate how much they are compensating the people who play the game? I would be interested to try it but I have a lot of work to do, might as well consider it if it has a better compensation.

This apps is not good for main source of income it just games to relax you when you stress while playing the game you earn crypto.But the if you want to know the rate are different for every Gameplay let say your new to cryptoword and you didnt know that finding 5 letters word can earn you More satoshi than finding a letter 4 words.It always depend On your gameplay.

That would be great, I think you might as well consider putting the link of the game here so it will be easily accessible for us people who are curious about it. With that, you'll get more adoption to the game.

4 minutes ago, Niloy12 said:

What is the deference Between  crypto  word and crypto pop is there any deferences or both are same?     

Crypto word is you need to make a word from those letters that will pop out on your screen, and those letters have corresponding points,you need to get 145points to earn 1 satohis its a bit hard than crypto pop,crypto pop you will group different cryptocurrencies together and pop out,its like candy crush,there you can earn gwei.

19 minutes ago, Niloy12 said:

Ok mates thank you but i have a Q can tell me now what you have doing or i am doing i this moment what It's called is it crypto pop?    

Crypto pop Is a game where different logos of crypto will pop out on your screen,then you need to connect all those same logo,you can connect as many as posible if can.

1 minute ago, Niloy12 said:

Ok bro if i will play that sport  can i earn by that

Yes,you can earn gwei points there,

1000gwei = 0.000001 eth..a bit small jut easy to earn and fun.but if your looking for big earnings its not for you coz earnings there are so cheap even you play 24hrs.

2 minutes ago, Niloy12 said:

Ow ok that means i cant earn by that ok bro can you tell me what gwei is how is it works is there any beneficial?    

You can earn but you need patience because its not like cryptotalk that pay high, gwei is the small denomination of ethereum,so for example if you have 1000gwei it is equal to 0.00000100 ethereum.

Hello my friend
For fans of games and fun it will be very useful for them to play and win Ethereum
For me, I keep staying on the forum and earning bitcoin. Honestly, I am not good at games

15 minutes ago, Niloy12 said:

Ow ok i get that now how many times i have to play to earn  1000 gwei?

In just one game you can earn 1000-5000,depends on how good you are.just try.its free 

Thank you for sharing Crypto Word and CryptoPop applications. Because you have tried and used it, I believe that this application pays and is legitimate through Coinbase. Of course I will try it.

Also there is the game SatoshiQuiz, which is a simple game designed on a simple website that displays a set of general culture questions and deals with various fields from movies, geography, sport and enables Bitcoin to win.

3 hours ago, Niloy12 said:

Ok bro thank you i will try this and thanks alot for your suggestion keep in touch with me like that i am in bit problem bro can you help me out from hare  yesterday i post with you and some others all so i post it some others post all total i post 35 including you all so but i haven’t paid yet i Didn't get the money can you tell me whai is it happen?           

To be able to get paid you need to make 100 useful post first. Meaning in your first 100 post they will not pay you, after that 100 post they will start to pay you.

On 12/24/2019 at 5:47 PM, Fattkidd said:

So does who are into Games there this to app the Cryptoword where you find Words and earn Satoshi.The Second is CryptoPop Where you play it like candy Crush and they pay you with ethereum.So Just wanna share this to app they are 100% and The payment is done to through Coinbase.The good Thing about this App is there payment is Fast and only takes Few Minutes to process.

Great work,i will try it and share my experience with other members.But can you tell us how much we  can make it.How much it has limit.What is the process of payment.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:34 PM, Loly said:

Do you know why these games provide profit? These platforms depend on their revenue on ads, when upon entering the platform for the purpose of playing you find a group of ads displayed on the site and it is the main resource for them and it deducts part of it and distributes it for free to visitors and users of its platforms.

Very well said, that is the reason why they earn plus, if the creator of the game do really invested and decided to put some real cryptocurrency inside of the game to give the users free crypto.

Thanks for those websites i never try cryptopop i have heard about it but the website pay just with Ethereum no bitcoin but it's still a good Coin too 

So like I understood this, the payments in this two apps are with etherium, yes or not?? But the most mysterious question is how much we will earn from these apps, because every earner is looking for the quantity of the payments.

I already know this application, Before i try other applications you can earn Bitcoins or Ethereum but it will gave you a small amount of coins you gave a lot of your time but they didn't gave you back what you deserved. For me just a waste of time you used this application you can used other method to earn Crypto like trading, investing so many ways to earn Cryptocurrency.

I think that these apps are same because these apps are named similar and these are games. But the scammer can use similar names for losing people's money.

I m get paid form tis game. I am very much satisfied with this app and the game is very much interesting. it will be good for the members who like to play.