Is YouTube trying to go against cryptocurrency ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Imra khosa

Is YouTube trying to go against cryptocurrency ?

Dude, they're already letting crypto content out, but you know that governments manipulated by banking monopolies are pushing for crypto issues to disappear, YouTube is a way to learn about this world of cryptomoneys too.

that is hot question and i can tell about it something just read my comment brother 

I think misunderstanding occurs because YouTube is finally recover the deleted videos in their database so the response they given to us is complete but the question is why this happen?

so that all my information about your question , good luck .

Well, I didn't know about this. It might be an old action by the YouTube but I don't find that thing in YouTube now. So I don't think that YouTube is deleting the channel's videos on Cryptocurrency because I have seen and found many videos in which the YouTubers shares very much useful knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 11/28/2020 at 4:44 AM, kryptonick said:

There are some youtubers that I can't watch as between good information they have they sell the shitcoins they are paid to promote. I don't care for them, I hope they get accidentally banned for life by Youtube and they only make damage to the crypto community and don't help at all. These shills don't even have real people watching but paid shill members to tell them how much the love them every two minutes in their chatrooms.

Well, as YouTube said that all of the videos about cryptocurrency is now retrieve because i think they're now knowing the importance of cryptocurrency from many people, i can watch some videos about cryptocurrency in YouTube guys so you can started right now.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

May be the news is not true at all. There is some mistake with is make this news little bit complex. The youtube have some with their technical sector. The few channel which is belongs to the crypto is hacked by the hacker and this thing is gonna be more complex. 

On 12/24/2019 at 4:53 PM, Imra khosa said:

YouTube is taking strict action against the channels which were promoting cryptocurrency. Many channel which used to upload cryptocurrency content have lost their a lot of videos which are deleted by YouTube. And a message is sent by YouTube that you have violated our policy. The content was Harmful or  Dangerous. What's going on peeps ?

Youtube is not going to ban the crypto becasue i am using youtube i have a youtube channel and i upload my crypto video on my channel but still that is not ban. Crypto is the best market.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not know about that, and I know YouTube still does not post his views about Cryptocurcencies.After a few days they said that it was just an error, they did not mean to do it. I think many of you have very protested and so youtube thinks that it would not be wise to ban videos.

I don't think that youtube wanted to be against cryptocurrencies what happened was an indifference shown by youtube that was mistakes and errors of the software and employees that had no interest or idea about cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 12/24/2019 at 1:53 PM, Imra khosa said:

What's going on peeps ?

I am found there is no problem with youtuber because there are some I am watch often and they are given their videos without a cut from youtub. I am learn from other posts about some problems there had with found to be against the rules of the youtube and I am think that after the warning they are now behave and have no problem in the shows.

I think YouTube is a very good supporter of cryptocurrencies and perhaps the clampdown on some channels might be due to violations of the rules of engagements between the company and the users. 

• +2 1

Youtube banned some youtubers that I'm never watching as all they do is trying to promote exchanges and altcoins that they paid them to do that. So if they get banned it means they should be and I hope they will as they make people buy altcoins that are worth nothing.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:53 PM, Imra khosa said:

YouTube is taking strict action against the channels which were promoting cryptocurrency. Many channel which used to upload cryptocurrency content have lost their a lot of videos which are deleted by YouTube. And a message is sent by YouTube that you have violated our policy. The content was Harmful or  Dangerous. What's going on peeps ?

I do not think this YouTube contains dozens of videos that publish content on cryptocurrencies, and I do not think that it will fight digital currencies, on the contrary, it will support it strongly

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

4 minutes ago, abdullah553 said:

I do not think this YouTube contains dozens of videos that publish content on cryptocurrencies, and I do not think that it will fight digital currencies, on the contrary, it will support it strongly

@abdullah553 I don't think YouTube is against the use of cryptocurrency I think it delegates a lot of cryptocurrency videos because they don't want people to gets scammed through their platform to maintain their good reputation just as they don't want people uploading 18+ rated videos 

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan

2 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

@abdullah553 I don't think YouTube is against the use of cryptocurrency I think it delegates a lot of cryptocurrency videos because they don't want people to gets scammed through their platform to maintain their good reputation just as they don't want people uploading 18+ rated videos 

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan

That a nice move taken by YouTube team, but many hope to learn from cryptocurrency online through YouTube videos, I also attempted but I was surprised not to see much videos online, I guess that the reason

On 9/26/2020 at 9:04 PM, safwan944 said:

I dont think so youtube is going against this crypto world rather their trying their level best to stop scamming of this world.So i would rather say that we should co operate with them so that scammers cant find any way to scam the beginners easily.

Yeah you are right, youtube will never be against cryptocurrencys, of course before some time youtube have disabled videos about cryptocurrencys but that's not against crypto like you said its going to stop scammers from the community.

• +4 1

I have not come across a news from any source  that YouTube are  banning crypto currency related video but I think this is an old system, presently content related to crypto currency is been published on YouTube .

Thank you for this .i don't hear any news about it but you increase our knowledge by putting your post like that .please put like these post and give us more information 

• +1 1

Some youtubers had posts deleted, warnings received for breach of terms of use and some were even removed completely from youtube and had their channels banned. I don't know the reason behind this decision by youtube but from what I saw later this was all a mistake from youtube security. Very bad to see a reaction like this.

• +1 1

On 12/8/2020 at 8:42 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That a nice move taken by YouTube team, but many hope to learn from cryptocurrency online through YouTube videos, I also attempted but I was surprised not to see much videos online, I guess that the reason

The way the are protecting their site is good ,they wouldn't want to see that their site is the reason why members loose their funds online. I know and believe they will rectify the problem soon

1 hour ago, Trainz said:

The way the are protecting their site is good ,they wouldn't want to see that their site is the reason why members loose their funds online. I know and believe they will rectify the problem soon

Let all hope so, it not only YouTube that stopped advert in there platform, I think top online platforms did same and for same reason, but when things are clerified am sure they should be able to find solution to the problem

Are you sure.? Because i don't know anything about this type of behavior of youtube and nit expect this. But if this is true then it's temporary in my opinion because coming days are the crypto currency and then they also accept crypto currency.

Well I don't know about the whole sinario . But yes ymthe YouTube is removing some channels and videos related to the cryptography . So I don't know the reason behind this step.. 

Well I have no idea about but YouTube have to be careful on this issue of not promoting crypto because to me if they promote it am sure they will gain a lot of profits so why will they fail to promote crypto I think crypto have to look at forward to talk with youtube owners 

Most youtubers were always doing the same and the content wasn't harmful or dangerous so this could have been a big mistake from youtube part, or something else. I don't think that youtube did this with intention to harm crypto. It was probably a mistake made as they explained later.

Google has not yet accepted cryptocurrencies as a payment method, and YouTube is part of this big company
I don't know what is their interest in stopping the spread of cryptocurrencies and improving their reputation among people. I think they have their own reasons for that

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Experience carefree connections with the top-rated site for casual dating adventures. Real Women Finest Сasual Dating
    • Джастин Сан предсказывает отказ SEC в утверждении Ethereum ETF в мае, ссылаясь на необходимость образования в сфере криптовалют.   Вероятность того, что SEC утвердит Ethereum ETF в мае, продолжает уменьшаться в свете последних событий.   Основатель блокчейна Tron Джастин Сан говорит, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) не утвердит биржевой фонд (ETF) Ethereum в мае.   В своем сообщении 28 апреля на платформе X (ранее известной как Twitter), Сан отметил, что криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, особенно в помощи им в понимании работы развивающейся индустрии.   "Мое честное мнение (NFA) заключается в том, что ETF Ethereum не будет утвержден в мае. Криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, с фокусом на помощи им в понимании криптовалюты", — сказал Сан.   Позиция Сана совпадает с мнением многих рыночных аналитиков, ожидающих отклонения ожидающих заявок на Ethereum ETF со стороны SEC.   Например, аналитик ETF Bloomberg Эрик Балчунас оценил шансы на утверждение ETF Ethereum в мае на уровне 25%. Он объяснил этот скептицизм меньшей активностью SEC в процессе рассмотрения заявок по сравнению с периодом Bitcoin ETF.   Кроме того, недавние слухи свидетельствуют о том, что агентство под руководством Гэри Генслера предприняло усилия по классификации ETH как ценной бумаги, что стало причиной иска Consensys против Комиссии.   Кроме того, обратная связь с последних встреч с SEC указывает на пессимистическую перспективу, с неблагоприятными перспективами утверждения.   Эти открытия снизили вероятность утверждения Ethereum ETF до 11%, самого низкого уровня в этом году, как указывают данные Polymarket.   Тем не менее, сохраняется некоторый оптимизм, поскольку эмитенты ETF, такие как BlackRock и Grayscale, продолжают обновлять свои заявки, несмотря на молчание и ожидание отклонения.   Страховая компания Franklin Templeton’s ETF Ethereum появилась на сайте Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), несмотря на то, что SEC отложила свое решение по заявке на ETF 23 апреля.   Крейг Салм, главный юрист Grayscale, заявил, что недостаток взаимодействия SEC с заявителями на ETF Ethereum в виде нематериального актива не будет решающим фактором, влияющим на перспективы таких продуктов.   "Инвесторы хотят и заслуживают доступа к Ethereum в виде ETF Ethereum, и мы считаем, что аргументы за такие продукты так же сильны, как и за ETF Bitcoin", — сказал Салм.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Connect casually with like-minded individuals on the ultimate dating platform. Living Women Outstanding Сasual Dating
    • Последний день апреля - специальная скидка 15% на все услуги KeyProxy!     Воспользуйтесь нашей эксклюзивной акцией в честь завершения апреля! Только в этот день вы можете получить скидку 15% на любую услугу KeyProxy. Не упустите возможность обеспечить себе надежную защиту и анонимность в онлайне по выгодной цене.    Воспользуйтесь промокодом APRIL15 при оформлении заказа и получите свою  вечную скидку сегодня!   Website: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • HI WINDICERS,   New Forum Challenge is now up!   this week let's all celebrate one of the cool events, INTERNATIONAL DANCE DAY by showing our best moves. Let's go shake those bellies and burn some fats down by playing 3 of our in-house games DICE, CRASH and PLINKO.   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday May 06th, 19:00 UTC.  
    • Advantages of exchange with Bitmore: Reliability: The company has a good reputation in the market and provides a high level of security for cryptocurrency transactions. A wide range of cryptocurrencies: The company offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies for exchange, including popular and lesser-known assets. Transparency: The company is open about its terms, fees, and exchange rates, which allows clients to make an informed choice. We provide favorable conditions for cryptocurrency exchange, which allows clients to make profitable transactions. Global access: The company works with clients from all over the world, providing the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies between different countries and regions with convenience and efficiency. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
    • Преимущества обмена с Bitmore: Надежность: Компания имеет хорошую репутацию на рынке и обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности для транзакций с криптовалютами. Расширенный выбор криптовалют: Компания предлагает широкий выбор криптовалют для обмена, включая популярные и менее известные активы. Прозрачность: Компания открыта относительно своих условий, комиссий и обменных курсов, что позволяет клиентам сделать информированный выбор. Предоставляем выгодные условия для обмена криптовалют, что позволяет клиентам совершать выгодные сделки. Глобальный доступ: Компания работает с клиентами со всего мира, предоставляя возможность обмена криптовалют между различными странами и регионами с удобством и эффективностью.
    • 25 раздавали, да. сейчас не слежу
    • Новости сегодня 1. Bloomberg сообщил о возможном одобрении биткоин-ETF в Австралии. 2. Снижение транзакционных комиссий в сети Ethereum до шестимесячного минимума ($1,12) может указывать на приближение альтсезона. К такому выводу пришли в Santiment. 3. Кошелек, связанный с Ethereum Foundation, проснулся после 9 лет бездействия и перевел 2000 ETH ($6.6 млн) на новый адрес. Кошелек получил 2000 ETH от фонда 22 сентября 2015 года, когда цена составляла всего $0.9. 4. Apple ведет переговоры с OpenAI для добавления функций искусственного интеллекта в iPhone. В центре переговоров - поддержка чат-бота с искусственным интеллектом в обновлении iOS 18. 5. Согласно данным The Block, количество активных адресов в сети Solana продолжает расти. Вчера было зафиксировано более 842,000 активных адресов - это более высокие показатели, чем зафиксированные в 2022 и 2023 годах. Именно рост активности стимулирует спрос на токен SOL. Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog  
    • Волна интереса к криптовалютам набирает обороты: почему люди стали больше инвестировать в криптовалюту     Что заставляет людей всё больше вкладывать свои средства в криптовалюту? Какие факторы способствуют росту популярности криптовалютных инвестиций? Какие преимущества криптовалюты предлагают по сравнению с традиционными активами? Каким образом криптовалюты могут изменить финансовую систему в ближайшие годы?    Ответы на эти животрепещущие вопросы вы найдете в нашей статье! Что же стоит за этим ростом интереса?   Растущий интерес к криптовалютам прежде всего указывает на глобальные трансформации в мировой экономике и финансовой системе в целом. Криптовалюты предоставляют новые возможности для инвестирования, технологических инноваций, что делает их невероятно привлекательными для широкого круга людей!   Во-первых, криптовалюты предлагают ряд преимуществ по сравнению с традиционными активами. Они обеспечивают быстрые и недорогие транзакции, а также открытый и прозрачный характер этих транзакций, ведь технология блокчейн защищает их от мошенничества.   Рост интереса к криптовалютам также подкрепляется изменениями в мировой экономике. Благодаря расширению децентрализованных финансовых услуг (DeFi), криптовалюты предлагают новые способы инвестирования и управления финансами, что привлекает внимание как опытных инвесторов, так и новичков.   Криптовалюты также обещают революционизировать способы, которыми мы взаимодействуем с финансовой системой. Они предлагают новые модели децентрализованных финансовых услуг, позволяют легче переводить деньги из одной страны в другую, обходя экономические санкции, снижая преграды для финансовой инклюзии.   Какие преимущества криптовалюты предлагают по сравнению с традиционными активами?   Во-первых, криптовалюты предлагают уникальную возможность высокой доходности. Рынок криптовалют известен своей волатильностью, что может привести к резким изменениям цен в короткие периоды времени. Для многих инвесторов это становится привлекательным, так как высокая волатильность может привести к значительной прибыли при правильном управлении инвестициями.   Во-вторых, криптовалюты предлагают доступ к новым инвестиционным возможностям. Рынок криптовалют постоянно развивается, и каждый день появляются новые проекты, токены и возможности для инвестирования. Это позволяет огромному количеству инвесторов найти что-то подходящее именно для своих инвестиционных целей и стратегий.   Третий фактор — увеличение осведомленности о ккриптовалютах. Этот рост интереса также отражает изменения в восприятии криптовалюты как инвестиционного инструмента. В прошлом криптовалюты часто ассоциировались с высокими рисками и неопределенностью, что отпугивало многих потенциальных инвесторов. Однако с появлением новых технологий, улучшением регулирования и широкой осведомленностью о криптовалютах, восприятие начинает меняться.   Важно отметить, что криптовалюты становятся все более доступными для широкой публики. Появление криптовалютных бирж, онлайн платформ для обмена и хранения криптовалют, а также улучшение пользовательских интерфейсов делают процесс инвестирование в криптовалюту более простым и удобным.   Кроме того, растущее мировое признание криптовалют как нового актива также способствует их привлекательности для новых инвесторов. Многие крупные финансовые институты, включая банки, хедж-фонды и пенсионные фонды, начинают рассматривать криптовалюты как часть своих инвестиционных портфелей, что придает им дополнительную легитимность и привлекательность.   Каким образом криптовалюты могут изменить финансовую систему в ближайшие годы?    В ближайшие годы криптовалюты могут оказать значительное влияние на финансовую систему, привнося в нее ряд ключевых изменений.    Во-первых, благодаря технологии блокчейн, криптовалюты позволяют совершать транзакции напрямую между участниками без посредничества банков или других финансовых институтов. Это может привести к уменьшению комиссий, времени на проведение операций и повышению прозрачности финансовых потоков. Кроме того, криптовалюты могут содействовать финансовой инклюзии, предоставляя доступ к финансовым услугам для миллионов людей по всему миру, которые ранее были исключены из банковской системы.    Наконец, развитие децентрализованных финансовых услуг (DeFi) на базе криптовалютных платформ может создать альтернативные модели кредитования, страхования и других финансовых услуг, которые будут более эффективными и доступными для всех.    В перспективе, криптовалюты могут привести к глобальным изменениям в экономике и обществе. Они уже начинают переворачивать привычные представления о том, что такое деньги, и как они могут быть использованы. С каждым днем растет количество людей, которые видят в криптовалютах не только способ инвестирования, но и целую экосистему, способную изменить мир к лучшему.    Таким образом, криптовалюты поистине имеют потенциал перевернуть традиционную финансовую систему, сделав ее более демократичной, прагматичной и доступной!