The most used cryptocurrency - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
IZZY81

The most used cryptocurrency

On 12/23/2019 at 6:22 PM, IZZY81 said:

The world's most used cryptocurrency isn't bitcoin, which cryptocurrency is the most used?

Bitcoin is mostly used crypto currency over the world. But you said that it is not mostly used then i think it will be ETC or LTC. But i think it is BTC. 

think it will be one of the most used crypto, it has an important use case, and therefore will be fully adopted for this use case

The most popular or most usable crypto currency is bit coin till now.

But in future what will be happened,i don't know.

I think most popular cryptocurrencies is of course Bitcoin and Ethereum, because they are the biggest cryptos ever

The most used crytocurrency in this world is BITCOINS (BTC). BTC US THE only coin which is more popular and more people are using. In this cryptoworld there are many more people are using btc to earn money 

If trading on exchanges is taken into account, then except for bitcoin. This is LTC, ETH, XMR, DOGE, DASH it can be seen by the volume of trading per day.

Bitcoin is most used crypto currency, but i think no different between crypto currencies ( it's my opinion i don't know it's true or no ) , because the high in any currency make you profit in your trade, like you bought 1 ltc and ltc high 4 usd very enough to earn 4 usd in minute, also like you have 0.01 btc and btc high 40 dollar so you earned 4 usd too, so no different between them. thats was my opinion!

I don't know who told you that bitcoin is not the most used cryptocurrency in the world because that's not true. Everyone uses bitcoin in the crypto market and it is actually the most used coin 

The most used cryptocurrencies keeps on changing. It cam fluctuate with time and depends on its value too. Till date i have heard mostly about the Bitcoins but is well aware that Bitcoins are not widely used. I think tether is the most used crypto coin.

Hello dear friend i know about bitcoin and i don't know about any coins i am new so if i knew anyone else about this i would be a little benefited

Certainly the most used currency is Bitcoin because everyone uses the trading pair for all currencies to Bitcoin eg USDT / BTC DOGE / BTC and so on

THINK POSITIVE

The most used cryptocurrency is bitcoin and ethereum is number two in the ranking of the most used cryptocurrencies, tether that you mentioned is number 4 in the list.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:22 PM, IZZY81 said:

The world's most used cryptocurrency isn't bitcoin, which cryptocurrency is the most used?

Why did you refuse the choice of Bitcoin? Bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency in the market. Look at a lot of companies and services are supporting Bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is the most prevalent currency in the world of cryptocurrencies, and being the first currency to emerge in this world, it is very popular with users.

Hello everyone again. The most used currency in the world is not bitcoin, but rather it is tether, knowing that its market value is two times less compared to bitcoin, but the volume of the tether coin exceeded the size of the bitcoin for the first time in last April and this rise has continued since early August / August elapsed to reach about twenty one Billion dollars a day

I don’t know what is the most used cryptocurrency in the world, but I like bitcoin more than any other currency because it is a currency that can provide us with a decent living.

Edited by Maroua

The most used cryptocurrency is bitcoin ! I think because it's the first cryptocurrency !
and because it's strong and all traders are using bitcoin to make profits when the price rise !

Hello my dear friends.  The most commonly used cryptocurrency on the internet is Bitcoin, this currency that benefits a large number of people on the forum and is preferred over the rest of the digital currencies and is the oldest cryptocurrency and is used in trading operations.

The most wear and tear coin till right away in the decentralized planet is the btc ... Btc is at the top.of  completely the coins and identification gonna at once revolutionize the earth family and it will create end of war to the land of the Earth.

I think crypto currency is best.and bitcoin is the

Best crypto currency in the world and it is the 

Highest volume even though it is the oldest 

Coin.

Bitcoin the is highest value currency but not nearly the most used one. The term most used refers to the volume of any currency and by daily trading volumes bitcoin is nowhere near Tether and Ripple. The volume of bitcoin traded is actually very low compared to other crypto currencies.

468x60-3.png

On 12/23/2019 at 8:22 AM, IZZY81 said:

I don't agree with you, Bitcoin is really in the forefront right now
  It could take days when the trading volume for different currencies is greater than the trading volume for Bitcoin, but I think it is in the forefront most of the time

Tether is the most used cryptocurrency in this world. Its trading volume is about 18% higher than that of Bitcoin.If there is no Tether in the cryptocurrency market, I think we would be likely to loss the more amount. I also use this to minimize the trading loss. 

The most used crypto currency is bitcoin, bitcoin is the leading and most famous coin among all of the coin. The growth of bitcoin is continue to expand as well as its own success.