google authenticator - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dollarcome

google authenticator

Contains a lot of information. Google Authenticator has no recovery options. I think it doesn't have a backup option. to authenticate mobile app users. please when I don't use it my social media account is always hacked. one color gray in playstore.

If you set up 2-step verification, you can use the Google Authenticator app to receive codes even if you don't have an Internet or mobile network connection.

Google authenticator is not that difficult to use all you need is to keep safe a recovery code of the account you connect with this app in case you lost your phone as you will need to provide this app with the code in order for it to generate login codes to unlock your account and if you don't have any idea I would not recommend you to this as you will get your account locked up.

I think this is the best option for securing our account.  Because there are so many scammers around us.  They always try to hack our money.  But Google Authenticator will help keep us safe.yes i oll off this boig most of our country.

Leave the QR Code from your google authenticator, and on the new telephone, check it , and the codes will consequently be moved from the old telephone to the upgraded one.

6 hours ago, Md.Fazle Rabbi said:

Google Authenticator is a software-based authenticator by Google that kit two-step verification armed forces by means of the Time-based One-time Password Algorithm and HMAC-based One-time Password algorithm, for authenticating users of mobile applications.

Yes we all know the google authentication bit if I can advice you I will advise you the Authy application it's really good and you can recover all your code with simple ways

Well according to I know Google authenticator have no recuperation alternative which is somewhat vexed thing. In the event that you gravely need to know , thn you should look through it in YouTube. Certainly you will discover some hint .

On 12/23/2019 at 5:54 PM, dollarcome said:

How do I backup Google Authenticator on Android? I have to backup this because there are so many market codes on my Google Authenticator

The google authenticator app doesnot have any way to recover secret keys but you can search this on google and for more information go to youtube. 

thankyou.

Its really amazing that i have not come across this google authentication before, or maybe i just don't realize when i came across it. is it a thing for all? 

I think you made a wrong move. You must not make a back up of the google authenticator but rather make a back-up of the number codes or the qr codes or should we call it 2fa codes for each site that you applied for authenticator. So the moment you activated an authenticator make sure to save a copy of the code.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Google authenticator it's anything but difficult to utilize all you found a good pace to realize how google authenticator functions and applied it on your wallet or your web based life accounts.

On 2/18/2020 at 6:43 PM, whymeidontknow said:

If you do not have access to the old codes, you will not be able to access them again on another device, only if you restore access to them.

That's why I advice all members who use google authentication to use Authy application you can restore all your old code in your new device with just your phone number and it's done 

One question also. What if i lost my phone where my all accounts are there and my google authentication is link there. Is there a way to transfer it to other device without my original device?

Google Authenticator creates 2-Step Verification codes on your telephone.

2-Step Verification gives more grounded security to your Google Account by requiring a second step of confirmation when you sign in. Notwithstanding your secret key, you'll likewise require a code created by the Google Authenticator application on your telephone.

First is install the google authenticator app on your phone and scan qr code or paste the code of you lr account, to be sure always have a soft and hard copy of your wallet address.

6 hours ago, pxhungcntt09 said:

You can store it in your notebook if you have a problem with your mobile phone, you can back up your phone, install your new Google mobile phone, and add that code to that code. I'm really confused and convinced that if my cell gets lost, then I have my whole password. This will lose the time it will take for me to arrive later.

The best way is to use Authy application it's the best authentication app  in the moment you can back up all your website code in other phone with just your phone number and your password 

Good news is you can restore all the codes from the google account page. You can check the official guidelines from google to restore your codes from google authenticator if you lost the smartphones which was previously used to store for 2fa purpose.

In the phne I don't know to backup this authenticator, but I have it in my laptop as an extension, and when you login to it it will ask for backup automatically without searching for it, I am sorry if I didn't give the full answer but I think yiu can do it in phone, or you can ask other experts to help you with this 

• +3 1

As far as i know,there is no backup option on google authenticator,codes are basically will come out differently and more,and each code is good for one use only on the site that you link on it.so meaning if the first code that come out,and you didn't use it right away,you will be given another code.

It's very easy to backup your Google Authenticator codes for different accounts you need to use your Google accounts which will help to backup with that account and it's also very safe for every uses who want layer of protection for their accounts.

how can i beackup my google authenticator account? its very important for me. cause my lots of information on there. somebody please help me to solve as well as possible. thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

I welcome you first for your presence in this forum, because you are a new member and I would like to say that I do not know about the topic that I posted something, so my experience is very little on the Internet, good luck my sister.