google authenticator - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dollarcome

google authenticator

How do I backup Google Authenticator on Android? I have to backup this because there are so many market codes on my Google Authenticator

• Useful or interesting 11
  • -2 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Search in google or Youtube which you can easily find out google search is also good but when you search it on YouTube you will gain more knowledge.

• +1 1

Leave the QR Code from your google authenticator, and on the new phone, scan it , and the codes will automatically be transferred from the old phone to the new one.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Before you add the code in your mobile phone, you can save it in notepad so if your mobile phone is having trouble, you still have a back up in your phone so you can install a new google authenticator in the new mobile phone, and you can add the code in that phone.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -2 1
  • +1 1

22 hours ago, dollarcome said:

How do I backup Google Authenticator on Android? I have to backup this because there are so many market codes on my Google Authenticator

It the big problem of Google authentication you can't backed up you need to change all code with other applications and i suggest to use authy app you create one with password and your phone number and you can back up all you code in other phone or tablet with easy step. But not with Google authentication

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 3:54 PM, dollarcome said:

i havent used it on my phone as much because i have it on my google chrome browser and there is an option that lets you backup your codes.

10 hours ago, neurolicious said:

https://myaccount.google.com/signinoptions/two-step-verification

Link above. One-time backup codes u can print, write down or what ever. You're welcome.

One code for all the auths you have set up.

I don't think if we can back up the Google authentication application code it's to hard , i advise you to use Authy application it's easy to back up with your phone number every where you go 

Google authenticator is a security app. You can make your account more security with that. Every account have a qr code and backup key. You have to always write the backup key because if you lose this you cann't access your account. On the other side google authenticator doesn't store backup it. If you unistall the app then all data will be clear.

• +2 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 12/23/2019 at 6:39 PM, dollarcome said:

Not possible to backup with google authenticator app but 
Authy brings the future of two-factor authentication to the convenience of your iPhone or iPad or android .  The Authy app generates secure 2 step verification tokens on your device. It help's you protect your account from hackers and hijackers by adding an additional layer of security.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:16 AM, scorpiali said:

I don't think if we can back up the Google authentication application code it's to hard , i advise you to use Authy application it's easy to back up with your phone number every where you go 

You can't back up specific codes, the link I provided is a Google back up key so if you lost your phone lets say then you can use the back up code as a 2FA key to get access to your Google account and reset or remove the 2FA. You can't back up other sites 2FA unless the website provides a backup code, theyre all separate.

3 hours ago, neurolicious said:

You can't back up specific codes, the link I provided is a Google back up key so if you lost your phone lets say then you can use the back up code as a 2FA key to get access to your Google account and reset or remove the 2FA. You can't back up other sites 2FA unless the website provides a backup code, theyre all separate.

Yes that's it you can't backed up other website code it's lost for Ever and you need to contact the support to remove 2fa but if you use authy the application that i mentioned you can back up all your website code 

• +1 1

29 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

Yes that's it you can't backed up other website code it's lost for Ever and you need to contact the support to remove 2fa but if you use authy the application that i mentioned you can back up all your website code 

It's not always true. Many exchanges for example provide a back up code for the authenticator, but not all the websites do that.

• +2 1

5 minutes ago, neurolicious said:

It's not always true. Many exchanges for example provide a back up code for the authenticator, but not all the websites do that.

Yes not All exchange provide a backup code for 2fa you need just to check that if not no problems you can use authentication normally

• +1 1

I am using this Google Authenticator for some time and its helping me a lot for safety purpose but we have one problem we cannot have back up for this if you want to go with this then surely your have to save your one time password which is helpful because I am not going with QR code mostly I am going through this and saved this which is more useful for me.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:57 PM, Krysta said:

You should first install the app google authenticator then scan the barcode or enter the code for the google authenticator app then after that you could use it to secure your accounts

It's easy to use google authentication application as you said just installed and scan code and it's done all exchange use this security layer and very secure way 

• +1 1

You can copy each code individually, or bind it to your Google account, which will be pretty good, but changing the device is quite difficult

use Authy app ,Google Authenticator is a software-based authenticator that implements two-step verification services using the Time-based One-time Password Algorithm and HMAC-based One-time Password algorithm, for authenticating users of mobile applications

For google authentication backup,you can watch tutorias from youtube or search on google and if you can keep the QR codes saved you can simply scan them and work again.

Google authenticator is one of the most secured technique created by the google because they want to have a lot of two way authentication to avoid malicious errors.

7 hours ago, Loly said:

The two-step verification process (or two-factor authentication), is carried out according to several methods such as SMS messages or mobile calls, but the authentication applications are considered one of the most secure. Setting up 2-step verification on authentication applications provides us with the generation of new login codes (on a mobile device) without the need for a mobile network or even the Internet on our device!

That's what I like about 2FA, because it doesn't need internet to get the code. So I think it's fairly safe to use it in every application or website that supports 2FA.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you have lost access to some applications that were logged in through it, you will have to restore access, because if you lose Google Authenticator you can not restore it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Guys when you use the authenticator does it generate the same code for the same site everytime if your using The same smart phone?  I have the authenticator installed on my smartphone but i ahvent used it yet.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 12/23/2019 at 1:54 PM, dollarcome said:

Hello. You cannot restore a Google Authenticator account. You must have the systematic reflex to individually note each private key of all the sites for which you have activated the 2FA. Personally, I use KeyPass to manage the information of all my sites and I use Google Authenticator on 2 devices at the same time.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 24.12.2019 at 08:08, Iamstrong said:

Leave the QR Code from your google authenticator, and on the new phone, scan it , and the codes will automatically be transferred from the old phone to the new one.

this is good information, I already have the experience of losing the phone and it’s very difficult and practically impossible to restore, thanks for the help.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot