How to open a Bitcoin Wallet? - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bonak

How to open a Bitcoin Wallet?

I would suggest to take time and find out about wallets before just trusting blockchain.info. This wallet is a web-based one and they have the least security you could ask for. Try and take a look at electrum desktop wallet, although download it from an official source as there are many scams.

Blockchain wallet now ask for the KYC any new user should pass the verification to be able to use the full wallet feature ,I think any one should have account on it 

I will suggest to use the Coinbase wallet for the storing of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. Because the wallet is easy to use and the transfer is also so easy through this wallet that a user can easily do that. But I have always used the wallet and never faced any problems. Maybe the app based wallets are better than the web based wallet. 

Before opening a bitcoin wallet make sure first if the wallet you want to use is legit to avoid to loose your funds you want to store. And after that perform the things that will strengthen the security of your wallet. That's very important thing you need to consider before opening a bitcoin wallet.

On 12/23/2019 at 8:33 AM, bonak said:
Let's begin setting up your Bitcoin wallet!
  1. Step 1: Go to Blockchain.info's Wallet Website. ...
  2. Step 2: Complete the Sign-Up Process. ...
  3. Step 3: Backup Your Paraphrase. ...
  4. Step 4: Link Mobile Number & Enable 2FA. ...
  5. Step 5: Block TOR-linked Addresses. ...
  6. Step 6: Done!

Your post is useful for every new members. And Bitcoin wallet is safe. So you may creat your account on bitcoin wallet and coinbase is also a wallet.

On 12/23/2019 at 8:33 AM, bonak said:

Your post is useful for every new members. And Bitcoin wallet is safe. So you may creat your account on bitcoin wallet and coinbase is also a wallet.

Yes.creating a bitcoin wallet is not really any difficult task.There are so many wallets for bitcoin and the process to create a wallet is not same everywhere.You mentioned the way to create wallet om Blockchain.Many many thanks for that.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:03 AM, bonak said:

Thanks for sharing this knowledge I never knew this before but I want to ask a question can I use this wallet to create any coin other than bitcoin.?

On 6/2/2020 at 10:27 AM, Treat1234 said:

Thanks for sharing this knowledge I never knew this before but I want to ask a question can I use this wallet to create any coin other than bitcoin.?

It is not paraphrase that will be back up, it is seed phrase, they are 12 to 24 worlds that randomly selected, only one is not randomly selected. They are used as back up for wallet recovery. 

It is easy to create an account in the Blockchain wallet and after creating an account we can use the official wallet application instead of using the site to access the account and it is an easy-to-use and secure application

On 5/12/2020 at 9:34 AM, Saj555 said:

I will suggest to use the Coinbase wallet for the storing of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. Because the wallet is easy to use and the transfer is also so easy through this wallet that a user can easily do that. But I have always used the wallet and never faced any problems. Maybe the app based wallets are better than the web based wallet. 

Coinbase wallet is also good for storing Bitcoin but Bitcoin wallet is more safer than the coinbase wallet the app based wallet is easier to use than the web based walle.

4 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

Coinbase wallet is also good for storing Bitcoin but Bitcoin wallet is more safer than the coinbase wallet the app based wallet is easier to use than the web based walle.

@Treat1234 You can not say bitcoin wallet is safer than coinbase, has coinbase been hacked before? No. But, if I may be wrong, can you give any reason why bitcoin walked is safer than coinbase?

Edited by BitcryptoHan

Blockchain wallet is good to store crypto currencies but i prefer to use coinbase which is best. Coinbase have low transaction fee and easy to transfer then blockchain. 

Coinbase is created same as blockchain. 

I am an old investor and I own this information, but it is good that there is an important post like this to teach the beginners the steps of creating a blockchain wallet, especially since this wallet is popular and many people want to use it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/14/2020 at 5:13 AM, malik6314193 said:

Blockchain wallet is good to store crypto currencies but i prefer to use coinbase which is best. Coinbase have low transaction fee and easy to transfer then blockchain. 

Coinbase is created same as blockchain. 

In fact I use both Blockchain Wallet and CoinBase Wallet, it can be said that CoinBase is a little better in terms of security and lower fees but for me I no longer find it a good option and I never use it because they simply blocked me !! I did not commit any offense only because I am from a banned country.

That's a very nice tutorial indeed, specially since you even gave the explanation for the 2fa security measurements which is the most important thing no matter where you open a bitcoin wallet.

I would like to suggest that Coinbase is also another very good wallet at your disposal as i have been using it.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

2 hours ago, DreamStage said:

That's a very nice tutorial indeed, specially since you even gave the explanation for the 2fa security measurements which is the most important thing no matter where you open a bitcoin wallet.

Most wallets does not support 2FA, but custodial wallets and exchanges support it. I have four non-custodial wallets now, that does not support it. They are, coinomi, trusts, atomic and enjin. 

Creating your account on any  crypto wallet to store your coins is the first and basic thing, all those who are working in crypto world must know about it. It's very easy, one just need to follow all the steps one by one as you have explained.

On 6/15/2020 at 7:08 PM, Sentry said:

Is this wallet only a wallet for Bitcoins? Does the wallet also support other cryptocurrencies such as Ripples, Doge, Etherium, and LiteCoin? Well if it does, then I'll go give it some of my time and check it.

The Blockchain wallet is limited when it comes to number of assets. There are wallets developed purposely for managing multiple cryptocurrencies and an example is Atomic wallet. You can manage the list of coins you listed and also supports the buying and exchanging of these coin. You apparently can do most vital crypto operations in such wallets. 

On 12/23/2019 at 4:03 AM, bonak said:

Although the method is very easy as it happens in all other sites and YouTube is full of videos, but thank you for explaining the method in writing, this will make it easier.

Go to the App store (iOS) or Google Play store (Android).

Search and download Coinomi.

Open the app and write down your 24-words recovery phrase. ...

Set a strong password.

Add bitcoin to your wallet.

Use your receiving address to receive bitcoin.

1. Step 1: Go to Blockchain.info's Wallet Website. ...
  2. Step 2: Complete the Sign-Up Process. ...
  3. Step 3: Backup Your Paraphrase. ...
  4. Step 4: Link Mobile Number & Enable 2FA. ...
  • Useful or interesting 1

Greetings to all. You don't have to make a bitcoin wallet.Just create wallets in proven and reliable systems,they have long been supported by bitcoin.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:03 AM, bonak said:

Looks simple, thanks. But in fact, you need to approach the approach of creating your wallet with responsibility, and choose the best options for security and the like.

• Useful or interesting 1

Open bitcoin wallet in block chain give the tutorial is interesting but you show one wallet but in crypto market so many secured wallets available and their registration process is change like in coinbase you need phone number and email I'd and myeaither wallet we need strong password generat private key so we need all information about all wallets how to create