Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

The best crypto is always bitcoin. Since its value is the best in the market. It also has the highest market cap. Bitcoin might devalue every now and then but the increase in value is always more than the decrease.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

For me the best cryptocurrency  is bitcoin and it is proven by many people here in crypto. It is good to use  in investing because  it is easy to use for buy and sell. Bitcoin has a huge volume  and bright future and this is good for long term investment.

In my own opinion I think Bitcoin bis preferably in the sense that it is most recognised nin my area, and I believe people tend to go with what they are familiar with, i think ether is not a bad idea too

25 minutes ago, Alamin360 said:

Bitcoin is the greatest of the cryptocurrencies and the advertise is the chief value.Bitcoin is called the queen of all cryptocurrencies.You canister earn bitcoin from a choice of sites, from check sites and from out of the ordinary sites.

agree with you friend long ago, until now, bitcoin has always been a priority in the collection of crypto assets, even when people collect altcoin, they always see the price of bitcoin.

Just now, Ofra111 said:

How is cryptocurrency different from regular money? What is Bitcoin? ... When is the best time to buy cryptocurrency?

Cryptocurrency is freedom and Bitcoin is the oldest crypto. The best time is when markets are down.

Every currency has her own performance , you can’t compare it with each other but still bitcoin is the top 1 ranked ,but I believe always be varied.

I believe bitcoin is the preeminent crypto currency of completely time. as it has splendid respect in market. every peoples are like to reckon bitcoin than other coins. therefore bitcoin is the emperor of the crypto market. And top crypto coin of entirely time.

Your question in your post is different from the title. Perhaps you will need to fix the title as you are clearly asking our opinion on which coin we consider as best to invest, while in your post you are asking how to make money from crypto. To cover both though I have an answer: Bitcoin.

Well, I think that you should start looking at crypto as just money and you can earn crypto as just money, you can gamble, play online poker/games and et cetera. crypto is not free and as evry other "money" you have to work to get it.

Well for me the top 3 in coinmarketcap is the best currency and best for investing for example in trading as they showing great performance and growth and that currency is bitcoin, eth and lastly xrp or ripple.

Just think that it is better to earn money by investing or doing it with promotions, airdrop, faucets, etc. They do not seek to give you free money, they want you to go even exchange and invest and then start earning, it is a way to encourage the use of coins , but you can't be looking for free coins all the time.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrencies because of his value is higher  than any cryptocurrencies alt coins because it was in demand in the market.

we cant assue which one is best and which is worst , but bitcoin is the leading one , so bitcoin and eth may be the best cryptocurrency for most of peoples

I think Bitcoin is the best crypto currency of all time because it has great value in the market and has the ability to hold Bitcoin above all else so the king of the market and best of all.

Will it will depend on how you see it because crypto is good today and after a few months or week then it will turn into garbage and it is really good if you do a research.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

There are so many legit projects which offer the best coins. For me with the all respects, Bitcoin, Litecoins, Ether, Neo , Eos are the best currencies to invest into them. You can find the other coins to invest like NRG,BAT,XLM,XRP, etc.Choose which one is the best you think. 

Bitcoin is the best of the crypto currencies.  Bitcoin is a digital currency.  The highest price is currently 9800 USD.  By investing with bitcoin you can earn a lot of profit.  It is a very easy and profitable currency to invest and trade.  You can deposit through the Bitcoin Yobit wallet.  Yobit is the ideal wallet for Bitcoin.

The easiest way to earn crypto its by continue to post your useful topics or comment in this forum. Other way to earn crypto is by trading but its not that easy and its require trading knowledge and skills which you can study them for free in this forum or from google and youtube.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The advantages of cryptocurrency you can earn it for free just in participating the bounty programs, Airdrops. Addition to that is the "faucets" provides payment in cryptocurrency for the processing of simple task. And of course this pay by post campaign of cryptotalk.

I think all of the currency of crypto is good and best but i focused mostly on bitcoins currency because it is the most profitable currency than any other currency of crypto and bitcoin currency future will be bright soon.

10 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

The easiest way to earn crypto its by continue to post your useful topics or comment in this forum. Other way to earn crypto is by trading but its not that easy and its require trading knowledge and skills which you can study them for free in this forum or from google and youtube.

Yes that is for this forum, if you make good post you will get paid for your post.

There are many good earning and legit site where you can easily. And i think you should work in cryptotalk here you can earn and also earn knowledge about crypto.    

There are many cryptocurrency.But i'm select only 10 currency for you.They are:
1.Bitcoin
2.Litecoin
3.Ethereum
4.Binance Coin (BNB)
5.Basic Attention Token (BAT)
6.Monero (XMR)
7.NEO
8.Beam
9.NEXO
10.Cardano (ADA)

If you are a beginners then first 5 cryptocurrency will be best for you.And if you are more advanced then last 5 cryptocurrency will be best for you.It almost depend on you that which possition are you.

Between all cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Monero are my favorites.

These three all can be used for special situations and they solve special needs.