Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rpar1

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

Currently I think that Bitcoin is the best because it is in progress and recently reached the barrier of 12 thousand dollars. Bitcoin is at the top of the cryptocurrency table. It has a very strong project and a great future.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I say Bitcoin and all people say the same because it is the most expensive and widely adopted cryptocurrency in this world. Second is Ether that also has the brightest future.

• +1 1

We have thousands of cryptocurrencies but the best is Bitcoin. This was the first and has the best blockchain and the most decentralized network. It is also the most secure and the most used blockchain, although because of trading lately it is Tether that has the most volumes.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/23/2019 at 3:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

What is the title has to do with anything you written here? You are just asking how to make money like a noob imbecile that has nothing to offer to the forum. As you came you left because probably you didn't even thought to save your password.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:35 AM, rpar1 said:

I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money.

You could earn money before and the problem is that now you can't earn? Why you made this post since you ask which cryptocurrency is the best? You just ask from others what you should find on your own and what you expect perhaps to just hand money to you for watching videos?

If you want to earn from cryptocurrency you have to understand that you can earn from investing that is buying crypto and holding in your wallet for months or years, or you can trade daily looking at the charts and making trading strategies, or you can earn by promoting projects and websites following some tasks or doing some jobs online. Whatever you do you can get paid but you can also lose your time.

• +1 1

This is awkward. The author of this post only made this and left the forum right after. Must have felt bad for asking for this information then. Also the title not related to the content. And the content just asking about money advice. I wonder how this friend can ever make it in crypto.

Always stay with stable large cap coins without taking much risk. Ethereum has all the prerequisites for the active growth of prices. it is one of the alt coins that has a potential future. I am very confident that there will definitely be a large pump that makes prices rise higher.

• +3 1

On 12/23/2019 at 6:35 AM, rpar1 said:

Permission to post admin. It's been two months since searching and searching for when I earn money. I read a lot any website and watch youtube videos about cryptocurrency and now I can't earn money. Anyone who can give me advise I know you have a bright idea and sharing you knowledge us. And There is any easy way to earn bitcoin or earning website? Thank you so much! Please Respect my post thank you.

As you mentioned you have learned about crypto and spent some time at searching for crypto earning then how could you not came across with airdrops, bounties, articles  writing  ,translation and many more actives of crypto earning. If you are finding easy way to earn crypto then it's not gonna found. You have to learn skills and make it up your mind for specific goal. Then you can get earning from me you need to join famous forms like B. T and many more of cryptocurrency to learn skills which are in demand. 

Really, my friend you ask for respect to your post but you don't respect us, the forum or anything. Your title is out of the topic you discuss and you ask for respect? You are the one ont respecting the rules with your spam post.

I think Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. Because its price in the market is higher than all other cryptocurrencies. And the best thing is that there is no pressure on it and it moves on its own. But the most difficult thing is how to earn it. To earn a bitcoin is a very difficult thing. There are many things like youtube and other learning material that helps us and guide us to earn bitcoin. It is very difficult to do this but it is not possible. There are many more cryptocurrencies but in my view, Bitcoin is the best. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 hours ago, blessing95 said:

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency especially when it comes to trading and investment mainly because it has high rates of fluctuations and also increases at higher amounts. When it comes to fast transfers ripple is very good and fast

Yeah thats true, ripple xrp , is very good and secure for trading , but there are lots of altcoin that are cheap that a lay man can afford, but bitcoin still remain the best

The Bitcoin is the most successful coin and It is the number 1 in the league and we cannot took that away from it. But aside from it as a back up plan I am saying that ethereum is the best one. Not just only because ethereum is the leading altcoins but also more tokens are using it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

Certainly the best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, but in terms of how to earn Bitcoin, this is difficult and requires time and effort, but day trading is a profitable business, but you have to be careful because it includes risks of loss so you must be careful

It depends on how you want to have profits since there are many very good cryptocurrencies to choose the best one depends on each one since for example bitcoin leaves you many profits and stable coins still leave you many profits since you can invest them in an exchange and generate income  liabilities I think all coins are very good.

• +1 1

I think most members should also agree that Bitcoin is the best currency, as there is no currency that has what Bitcoin has achieved and, being a widely used currency, it is very reliable. But of course there are other currencies that are good, but bitcoin is much better than the others.

I think the best cryptocurrency is bitcoin, there is no easy way to get bitcoin or cryptocurrency. If you join a campaign it will take some work that you have to do, if you are trading you need capital to earn bitcoins. The easiest way to earn bitcoins is by joining a cryptotalk campaign, but you still have to work hard.

• +3 1

That question answers itself, no doubt the Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency if you want to invest without fear of losing everything, bitcoin is the ideal currency 

• +2 1

Hey friend, in the present scenario bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. It is a stable coin and it has good number of users and investments. It has good market value and market reputation, this may or may not change in future. But the chances are that, bitcoin will increase its value in future. There ate other coins like Ethereum, waves, altscoins etc. 

I would suggest bitcoin my friend. It's the king of cryptocurrency and the fact that the prices are quite good in market is a big advantage. I think cryptotalk is the best site. In here you can earn good profit and the site is legitimate and worthy.

• +5 1

Hello mate on my own point of view bitcoin is the best where you're going to earn and invest on the site, you can earn by buying other currency when the price is low you can get huge amount of money

• +2 1

Trust and rest assured that there is no way to earn cryptocurrency while you sleep. Except in one case when you buy mining hardware, the price is very high, and one bitcoin mining requires you from $ 6000 to $ 9000 electricity fee.

• +3 1

I don't know what you think is easy or not. From what I see you can write good english so if you want to be part of the forum you can do it as I did. I had limited knowledge on cryptocurrency when joined and lately I have learned a lot. It is not hard to learn the basics and everybody is helping. You can earn something from this forum if you are following the rules and be useful too in anyway you can.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, Zinat08 said:

Bitcoin is my favorite.  Because these coins are at the top of the market price and popularity.

I like Bitcoin as well but the only problem I see is that the transaction fees are too high. I am pretty sure that it has the highest transaction fees in the cryptocurrency market. That is why I prefer other cryptocurrencies for transactions. Other than that BTC is great 😄.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

It's not impossible to win cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, but this may be stressful for you because making a dollar from any coin faucet requires sitting for hours in front of a computer screen. I advise you to focus on this forum and give it more time because your effort will not be wasted and you will earn respectable sums that will help you increase your capital.