Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job?

Of course part time job, how can 30k sat can make you eat in a day? Unless you have multiple accounts, but having more than one cryptotalk account will be banned by the admin

11 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

crypto talk is very good website i also working as a my part time job in crypto talk i working daily crypto talk 5-6 hours and posting 30 posts daily

It is right mate, now that i have full time job I am doing this only for part time. 4 hours is not bad at all spending it here in this forum is good enough to earn something.

9 minutes ago, Giasuddin said:

Good topic.Yes cryptotalk is my part time job.Because I earning money in cryptotalk.I work in cryptotalk more time.So it is easily earning thats why I use my proper part time job.

Yes this forum is good for your spare time only and the good thing is that if you want to trade you can trade also in your spare time while posting. 

4 minutes ago, Shaikh Ehhsan Kabir Shovo said:

I don't know but i think this is the forum to learn about currency or about cryptos and a good combination of earning money also .......and of course for a part time to enrich your knowledge...

Hi mate, yes in this forum you will earn 30000 satoshis and it is good for your part time if you have full time job. I advise you to spare some of your time 1 to 2 hours at least.

4 hours ago, Pinky55 said:

This is the perfect spot to get information, sharing accomplice and pay. You can choose as low maintenance or full time, as long you can take profits by this gathering I'll state " great ". Continue composing great post and answer, supplant in the correct segment and always remember to advance cryptotalk discussion in your internet based life....

Thanks for the suggestion mate, yes I will surely make some time in this forum everyday. I have my full time job now and it is a great feeling to at least earn everyday.

If you want to be a full time job, Do it there's a really an option. For me this is my free time giving 5 hrs daily in cryptotalk posting useful and relevant post every giving me 30,000 Satoshi is very profitable but if you want to earn more go to trading and Investing coins it's a long term but it's profitable.

It's not really a job perse but it can be a hobby that you do just for fun and the satoshi you get from posting is just the icing on the cake, and you are limited to 30 posts per day so you can't really make it a full time job. Maybe just additional income.

Yes I think this cryptotalk site will be very helpful for our future digital currency matket and specially this site are real paying for part Time and full time job.

Yes you can consider if you don't have a primary job.  It all depends on yourself. If you collect really the results of the postpay it will be a big salary and can also be very profitable if you learn invesbox in Yobit. Trully i was considering cryptotalk as my fulltime job. Hope cryptotalk will make this campaign as long long term . 

Edited by Yanadia
-

On 1/2/2020 at 10:30 PM, Abbas Khan said:

Some campaigns have run a lot even 3 years so cryptotalk need to run this campaign at least 1 year so that more people know abt them

i dont remember any campaign going this long even on bitcointalk they run campaigns for a few weeks or 2 months tops, it cost lots of money to do this mate.

I consider cryptotalk is my part time jobs , I almost daily work about 2 hours in cryptotalk website.I am doing posting and many time doing bounty and signature.

My honest opinion iam new I can't earn anything  when i earn some satohsis when campair this can do my life better then I take full time but not satisfied I take part time because money is everything in life without money there is no life 

30,000 satoshis cannot fed youre familly but you can take this as youre extra income.and one more thing crypto talk campaign is not forever so as this is now paying work for it and earn this as youre extra income

Cryptotalk is great forum. I like this job. 30k Sats are not good income to us especially if we have family, we need more stable job because cryptotalk paidbypost are not forever.  Cryptotalk is legit and trusted. But this is only part time job.

It is considered for the part time job to me,and many people also take it as a part time job i think,because by this way we can earn smart dollars by investing a very little moment here.    

3 hours ago, Wish107.5 said:

30k Sats are not good income to us especially if we have family, we need more stable job because cryptotalk paidbypost are not forever. 

I think even 30k sat for now isn't enough for a single person, except if the price of bitcoin goes back to 20k USD or more maybe it's enough for one person.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:23 AM, Exodus20:15 said:

You can not make enough money from posting to consider this a part time job.  The rate of pay for posting 30 quality times per day is roughly 2 hours.  The amount of crypto earned is about $2.  So you will be working part time for two hours per day for $1 per hour.  

If you are willing to work for $1/hr, please let me know.... I'm hiring. 

Hahahahha thanks mate! It is even not enough to pay my daily expenses but I am making it as part time and I am learning here in this forum.

Cryptotalk is not a full-time job because you can only get a maximum of 0.0003 btc per day which is about $2.something a day. Nobody can live off of that amount not even people in third-world countries.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/23/2019 at 4:54 AM, Migo said:

You can give two or three hours from your time to this forum no more, I mean this all the time that 30 paid posts need to be reached, so you can decide if you want to compete it in one shit or separate your topics 

On 12/23/2019 at 3:32 PM, saddamali said:

I think cryptotalk provide me part time jobs.I am a data entry operator .I am doing to try 30 post a day, if you earn some money posting good forum post.

I also think that. But I take this as my part time work. Because in this site I spend 1 hour to complete my 30 post. In my other time I work on the different sector. If you don't have any other work then find the other one for backup earning.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

CryptoTalk is a part-time job, of course, because making money here doesn't require too much effort.  Easier and easier to make more money in a short time.So I consider CryptoTalk a part-time job.

Ever since I earned my first profit in bitcointalk, and was amazed by how much I earned, I thought of leaving my regular job and just have a homebase job. But I like my job and my friends. So I see this as an alternative job.

As of now i am a part time partner with cryptotalk. We can Just earn $3 per day which is good and if they launch another program i would give more time to cryptotalk than i am giving today.

honestly with this forum I can get knowledge and a little income, because it does not waste time, in my spare time can read and pour a little ideas and debate healthy with others

I definitely consider crypto a part-time job. Because making money from here does not require too much time, you can make more money in a short time.

Cryptotalk is never been for full time job my suggestion is never consider this as full time because its unpredictable and can go away any time but for part time purpose and for some extra income its very good never give up on your full time or regular job for this type work as its can create problems for you in future if you are able to invest in crypto and have some good funds then you can take chance.