Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH

Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency?

I think the protection of our personal information depends on the wallet we use. There are offline wallets, they store all of our data offline, but I'm not sure if our information is safe in all online wallets.

As there are two powers in the world good or bad like that there are two powers scam or real in the internet. You have to choose the right one to avoid scams and any leakage of information. Moreover, your info will leak or crypt, when you show it. So don't share your personal files and info to bad sectors. And make your password more and more secure.

• +1 1

There is a global consensus on the very high level of privacy, security and information security provided by yobit and the blockchain, therefore I think it is clear that this platform is able to keep our data completely safe.

• +2 1

I believe they all are protected. Because while registering, they aren't asking about our personal information. Its only asking from E-mail and its necessary. But you have to be careful here. Because there will be scammers also, I suggest you to don't get attached to someone you find here or someone from social media. Thank you.

@ by Md Ariful Hassan Akash ,  yes it's right , when we use encyrption lock than cannot personal information  go in cryptotalk .if we are not use this Lock then all information are going to be cryptotalk.

This platform is safe enough so that it can safe you information safe. I work in this platform for a long time. Still today i can't face a trouble in this platform. You can enjoy this platform and the crypto-currency. Do work in this platform very well. 

• +2 1

This is an authenticated platform. So you do not have to worry about such things. But you can find out many scammers here. So we have to be very vigilant while working in this platform because scammers may  fetch your personal information and may get your money too..

Yes your personal information could be safe while using cryptocurrency but remember your personal information is much safer in term of transaction because nobody will have access to your account, thanks.

On 10/9/2020 at 4:43 PM, MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH said:

Yes, it is! Cryptocurrencies don’t save any personal data about the owners of electronic wallets. Attack-proof encryption crypto algorithms are used by the system that excludes the threat of access to electronic wallets by third parties as well as forgery of electronic accounts. Bitcoin and other currencies are strongly protected and completely anonymous. Yobit.net doesn’t pass and doesn’t distribute any information about the users of the service in any way.

No doubt safety is number one priority. As it depends upon your wallet. If you are using some Authentic wallet then there would be no issue to your personal data and it would be safe

The truth is that it is not known how protected our information is and under what protection circumstances it is because there are sites that ask for KYC verification but hopefully everything is well taken care of, I also think as I have seen many comments here that cold wallets are a better option To save crypto is a much better investment.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend is a good thing that our accounts are protected from hack.In order to safely do and do not be afraid because the platform has given us excellent protection measures. Thanks for this platform for everything

• +2 1

Indeed, our personal information and our data are well protected here thanks to the protection system that the officials have developed, but this does not mean that we are permanently protected from fraudsters and bad people, as they always come with new and advanced hacking systems so we must always be careful

• +1 1

On 09/10/2020 at 4:43 PM, MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH said:

Yes, it is! Cryptocurrencies don’t save any personal data about the owners of electronic wallets. Attack-proof encryption crypto algorithms are used by the system that excludes the threat of access to electronic wallets by third parties as well as forgery of electronic accounts. Bitcoin and other currencies are strongly protected and completely anonymous. Yobit.net doesn’t pass and doesn’t distribute any information about the users of the service in any way.

dude I think it depends on your choice and understanding almost every wallet is not  fake and some are secure .yobit is the best exchange and providing you with the secure wallet because it is not pass any personal information to others.

• +2 1

On 09/10/2020 at 4:43 PM, MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH said:

Yes dude you are right crypto is the very save platform and its not collect our personal data and obviously don't share with others and its 100% secure espacially bitcoin and we easily trust them..

Yes your personal information is safe while you use the cryptocyrrency because they don't safe your personal information. But you also should be careful to hackers by using the strong password to their account or wallet because they can hack your account or wallet.

Is very safe. once you don't share  your personal information to other people  it is safe and secure. No need to panic.  Seek expert advice before investing 

Yes ofcourse there is no doubt about it. Cryototalk will not leak your personal information anywhere. Your personal information will be safe and secure in cryototalk. Cryototalk always keep the piracy of the all the group members safe all the time. Cryototalk is one of the most safe and secured forum in the world. There is no any better sites that offers such safety and security.

In order to use cryptos it is not necessary to give our personal information to many centralized exchanges and it is not necessary at all if we work with decentralized exchanges, but we must also make sure that the places where we are going to work are secure.

Our personal information is completely secure and secure when using cryptocurrencies.  Because it is a platform whose security is guaranteed by everyone. Its rules and regulations are very strict and it is a very popular site.

I think we always need to think about security first, because in most forums, personal information is safe and secure from any exchange.  One must have good protection to build a good reputation.

On 10/9/2020 at 5:43 PM, MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH said:

Yobit.net doesn’t pass and doesn’t distribute any information about the users of the service in any way.

Not only yobit but no legit website or exchange  site will share your information  with hacker.. But if the exchange  site or any blog get hacked where you have passed  KYC then they has nothing  to do because  few days back indian exchange  site got hacked and lakh user identity  or information  got hacked too.. 

Dear you should choose the wallets which do not ask for most personal information and which are trusted. In my opinion youbit is a really nice exchange wallet but you should choose your own ones which you trust. 

Friends, you must choose the right wallet to avoid these. I personally do trust wallets myself I think it's very good. It never delivers because it’s a much better rating point in the Google Play Store because I feel comfortable using it. I recommend yobit.net is very good but it is very important for you to choose the right wallet to keep your data collected. 

Moreover, if you have KYC verification, your internet electronic wallet seems to be the safest.

• +3 1

I am a beginner and not much know but my friend tell me that if you work and follow the instructions of platform and join the legit wallet then your information will be save. You should not join the fake platform you should join the legit platform like cryptotalk. 

Yes, I searched for the subject and had some apprehensions about the possibility of accessing my private data when I use the encrypted Crypto Talk platform, but as I mentioned the platform is completely safe, there is nothing to fear my friends

• +2 1