Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH

Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency?

Yes, our personal information is secure when we use cryptocurrency because we do not need to provide our personal information on our cryptocurrency sites.  The Crypto Talk Forum is a very secure platform with information on its users from piracy and hackers. Yes, some platforms are not, among others.

Yes cryptocurrency could be safe but there are couple things we should do. We need to chose trustable exchange, we need to use trustable wallet too, if we have enough capital it'll be better to use hardware wallet. If you give your personal information to unreliable websites and exchanges, they can sell your data to other scammers.

• +2 1

My dear friend we are fully protected here any our information is not going to leaked. You have to trust on cryptotalk. Our personal information is the responsibility of this organization.

Hi friends, how are you? Hope you are well and enjoying your life. This is a good question I was also thinking about this. I think our personal information is secure on this forum. Because this us the world best forum and its security also the worldwide. This is the responsibility of management to secure the data of any person. I think here our data is secure. We have to not worry about this.

Yes personal information is protected. The Cryptotalk is hacking-proof. And moreover the cryptotalk wallet does not wants your personal data. Your investmet in the cryptotalk wallet is sucred from every way. 

Although many spamming and hacking incidents are happening now. but, The security of cryptocurrencies is very strong. All our information & data are protected in this forum.

Edited by ridoyfeni

Yes, my friend you your all personal information will be protected in this forum. That's why, I like this forum too much. I m a begginer,I have not much experience. But I know that my personal information is protected when I using crypto currency.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend you your all personal information will be protected in this forum. That's why, I like this forum too much. I m a begginer,I have not much experience. But I know that my personal information is protected when I using crypto currency.

Hi my dear. Yes personal information are safe and protected. Its a matter of being responsible userd and a smart user. Cryptocurrency is the most safest things on online and better and secured way for transcation or exchanges. Do not expose your information to where it is because you do not know how you might be hacked.

• +1 1

Ofcourse cryptotalk is 100 percentage safe and secure. None of our personal informations will be leaked unless we are hacked by any outsiders. We must be really careful about these and we should never reply  message to any unknown users. Also keep safe distance from scammers and fake advertisements and platforms. There are the ground areas of cheating.

3 hours ago, milyapsak0901 said:

Yes cryptocurrency could be safe but there are couple things we should do. We need to chose trustable exchange, we need to use trustable wallet too, if we have enough capital it'll be better to use hardware wallet. If you give your personal information to unreliable websites and exchanges, they can sell your data to other scammers.

@milyapsak0901 you said all points really helful to protect our accounts and funds in crypto market, because some peoples in crypto do not do proper investigation about exchanges, are investment plans before they invest and they lost their funds, so always use trustable and reliable exchanges. CRYPTO IS NOT SCAM WE OPEN THE DOORS TO SCAMMERS TO SCAM US.

• Useful or interesting 1

As a user of technology and a member of digital world, the safety of our account is not determined. Whenever we enter our accounts to any platforms online, there is a possibility that it is not secured though some sites are claiming that they are. As a 21st century technology user, we need to remember to keep our account safe and create another account for businesss purpose and personal uses. 

@Stevn211 Yes dear I am agree with you. All peoples are know that any users personal is not possibe to identitify while transacting through cryptocurrency. For this reason most of the countries are banned cryptocurrencies. They think all Smugglers ars are using crypto.

• +2 1

Personally I think that our personal information is protected but this does not mean that we can not receive attacks from hackers to try to steal our money, so we must be very careful with our accounts and activate all security methods offered by electronic wallets.

Hello my dear friend, I have wanted to know about must be able assured because in the platfrom safe and safe is reliable consideration the best platform work in post useful. I hope that's work fron crypto talk anyone could have useful. Thanks a lot. Best of luck. 

The most excellent one is crypto because its rolls are great that you simply to begin with post it, at that point after simply got to make 20 comments each day when your account is irritated, at that point you may keep grieving online and this is often the most excellent work.

• +1 1

On 10/9/2020 at 12:43 PM, MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH said:

Yes, it is! Cryptocurrencies don’t save any personal data about the owners of electronic wallets. Attack-proof encryption crypto algorithms are used by the system that excludes the threat of access to electronic wallets by third parties as well as forgery of electronic accounts. Bitcoin and other currencies are strongly protected and completely anonymous. Yobit.net doesn’t pass and doesn’t distribute any information about the users of the service in any way.

Wow...what a wonderful content. This content will boost the confidence and trust of members in this platform.

Yes cryptotalk is a safe and your and all about of your privacy is secure. I am suggesting to all members please don't share your personal information with others at any forum. 

I remember in the past, few sites sold their users data, therefore internet users first confirm about terms and privacy policy of a website then they put their personal details. In case of Crypto, there are users who have fear of their personal information being shared with someone. Your topic will clear doubts of such uses and will encourage them to use known crypto wallets freely without any kind of fear

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are very safe since they do not see your personal data and they do not save them and they are anonymous. Cryptocurrencies make you an anonymous person. No information about you will be known since they are anonymous, that is why I like cryptocurrencies since they are very, very safe.

• +1 1

Yes my friend your information is protected on yobit. This is the number website in my considerations and it provides full security to their all members. Yobit didn't ask for kyc information it is trustful platform you can check the reviews of users about yobit.

• +1 1

Indeed, you shouldn't worry yourself about your personal information as it is already protected from this forum.your personal information are protected and secured in the forum except if you Link or allowed someone to have access to your information.

Dear Friend! Cryptotalk forum is very secure with the information of its users from piracy and hackers. Cryptocurrencies are the safest way to work online. 

Yes, your information is of course protected, but not 100%.
Cryptocurrency portfolio protection systems are very complex, and no one can hack them right now, but we can't say it's completely impenetrable.

Of course it's safe,but if you only want to be safe because why did I said so many people fail to understand why they always get hacked on block in a platform the problem is you should always try to keep your account details or you personal details with only you and not to share it with anyone.

• +1 1