Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH

Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency?

to the navigation ancient sitting wbx necessary encourage sing January second accept of access to electronic wallets by third parties as well as forgery of electronic accounts. Bitcoin and other currencies are strongly protected and completely anonymous. be very ascended access why summer encouraged be ens machine 

Hello dear, I am almost new to this cryptocurrency and most of the people who have been working in it for a long time have more experience and I know that I would definitely like to know it and I will get this experience from them. I would like to know what the information is so that I can pass it on to the people. Thanks.....!

Yes of course. Your personal information full protect here untill your id got banned.    Crypto always concern about there users safety and security.But i must say don't share so much your private information in the interne. There are lots of crime happen on internet. To safe from cyber attack careful about that.       

Thank you my friend for this valuable information, I will not save any personal data on those sites, but about yobit I trust him and the high protection he provides, and I put my full information on it because I trust that platform

My friend, working on the Yobit platform so far seems secure, as your data is protected during exchanges and the protection system is high
And try to secure your account with strong passwords as much as possible to ensure that it is not compromised.

On 10/9/2020 at 4:43 PM, MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH said:

Yes, it is! Cryptocurrencies don’t save any personal data about the owners of electronic wallets. Attack-proof encryption crypto algorithms are used by the system that excludes the threat of access to electronic wallets by third parties as well as forgery of electronic accounts. Bitcoin and other currencies are strongly protected and completely anonymous. Yobit.net doesn’t pass and doesn’t distribute any information about the users of the service in any way.

It is safe there . If someone wants to know or hack any block chain he must hack the whole system which he can't do that . Because of high sensitivity and security.

Whether it is valid depends entirely on your wallet.  If your wallet is not valid and if you provide all the information, it could be a reason to steal all your information.  So be careful what you do, thank you.

On 10/9/2020 at 7:43 AM, MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH said:

Yes, it is! Cryptocurrencies don’t save any personal data about the owners of electronic wallets. Attack-proof encryption crypto algorithms are used by the system that excludes the threat of access to electronic wallets by third parties as well as forgery of electronic accounts. Bitcoin and other currencies are strongly protected and completely anonymous. Yobit.net doesn’t pass and doesn’t distribute any information about the users of the service in any way.

Good topic, my friend, very well explained, it should also be noted that there are platforms or centralized exchanges where there if they ask to pass a kyc to be able to have more freedom so these platforms can expose your personal information at some point as a means of security, so It is up to the person to pass or not a kyc on some platforms.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are the most secure way to work online or to utilize it online. The cash is utilized really to do any works as we do utilizing level monetary standards. So there's no chance until we share our passcodes to the obscure destinations or unknown persons. We have to be use caution around sharing any individual data.

Hello to all my dear friends..yes my friend iam agree with you that our personal data is protected we don't have to take tension about it.. This is the best platform ever which I got and I think that it's the best platform for earning...but only while exchange time we have to carefull because at that time hacking will be done my some hackers so we have to carefull at that time...

Mark Hornsby, chief technology officer at crypto custody firm Trustology, told Finance Magnates that personal data safety measures on cryptocurrency platforms are 'almost certainly' not as secure as the safety measures implemented for the custody of crypto assets.

Dear your personal information can be protected by using a safe wallet. If any wallet used which is not safe then you personal information will bot protect. As you know that some days ago , stock exchange hacked. So most of the hacker are present on many sites. So keep your password very strong and do work with honesty.

You are right because attacks like phishing do not happen because of cryptocurrencies but they happen because of the users own negligence towards security.. I have never heard anything about a fraud that happened here. We should not be concerned here.

It is true that they have a high level of security, but there is a certain risk of experiencing attacks again. That depends a lot on what platform you use. There are many cryptocurrency wallets on the Internet .. you must choose the best one. 

There is lot of wallet outside there that good enough to use, our information safe with crypto currencies wallet when we good securities that can secure of personal information.

My dear, internet is the full of many currency but you depend you select the right currency.Right currency is cryptocurrency.our personal information is very safe in this site very confidential.

Yes brother it is trusted site i am here since few days ago and i feel this website are very good and a comfortable environment every senior member are so much good and so much friendly here and i learn so many things with the senior person they guide me so much good and when i follow those advice i have gain so much respect from other 

• +1 1

Yes my friend i am agree with you that cryptotalk forum doesn't give any information about the members of this cryptotalk forum. They little take information and other personal information didn't require for registration. But if we talk about other platform like Facebook twitter WhatsApp etc, all these require personal information and location. Some time this gives very bad impact on the users.

• +4 1

Crypto is a very popular earning website. There are many websites but we have to choose a secure wallet. Yobit is a good exchanger where we can keep our money for a long time. 

You have said very well Your topic is good today Just the way it is Because whenever we are in currency If we do Take our personal information But this is not the case at all in the pick That's the good thing about this forum Does not like our personal information 

They're are many cryptocurrency wallet exchanging wallet which are legit also very secure, easy and fast when making transaction, but you have to be careful and you have to make sure that the wallet are popular wallet, such as:

Trust wallet

Blockchain

Coinbase

Quidax

thanks for the good information and it was very helpful and interesting and I really hear about some sort of similar thing that if the person him self didn't give important information to access his wallet so no one can get to it no matter what he do

Yes, all our personal information are strongly protected in the forum which is one important factor that attracted me to work in the cryptalk forum.

Hello friend.. Don't be afraid, all the information is protected, and there is no spying or surveillance of your private information in the field of cryptocurrencies, so work without any pressure or fear. 

If most of the cryptocurrencies make your information safe, and anonymous, in a certain way you are anonymous while you occupy the cryptocurrencies is one of the advantages that can be maintained, in addition to that when making a transfer, you are also anonymous, and It is a good thing, because, it has happened, that within the banking institutions, they keep you in your social profile, and your data is not kept safe there, it is one of the advantages offered by using cryptocurrencies, of course there are more , but I think it is one of those that helps you maintain your anonymity, best regards.

• +2 1