Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH

Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency?

yes ,i think thal your peesonal information is save if you use correct or original site because there are many fake sites on Internet and you should also protect your information bay don't reveal them on echanges site

Ever choose trusted wellet. On thing you ever remember never click on any link who pay you something or anything else. But this forum is trusted because his forum administration always online and make sure and safe his members from scammers.

Crypto talk is a very good, useful, safe and secure platform to be working here.this is a totally protective site for it's members.if we not share or expose our personal informative to any one so until that's time our information can't be stole by anyone.

Yeah my friend your information is safe when you work in cryptocurrency.  This platform is safe enough so that it can safe you information safe.  I work in this platform for a long time. Still today i can't face a trouble in this platform. 

You can enjoy this platform and the crypto-currency. 

Do work in this platform very well and you have to earn money safely. 

Best of luck. 

Enjoy cryptotalk💖💖                

Whenever we join the crypto industry, there are a lot of wallets available  here,We should select a wallet whose privacy settings should be good.Everyone has their own choice, but I mostly use trust and mobile wallets because they have good security  and more volume.

• +2 1

On 10/9/2020 at 4:43 PM, MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH said:

Yes, it is! Cryptocurrencies don’t save any personal data about the owners of electronic wallets. Attack-proof encryption crypto algorithms are used by the system that excludes the threat of access to electronic wallets by third parties as well as forgery of electronic accounts. Bitcoin and other currencies are strongly protected and completely anonymous. Yobit.net doesn’t pass and doesn’t distribute any information about the users of the service in any way.

Yes buddy of course your personal information is secure while using cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrency allows you 2FA security. Cryptocurrency wallets are very secure and no hacker or scammer can access your wallet.

• +1 1

We always need to think about security first. Mostly the forums are safe and secure from any exchange of personal information. To build a good reputation one must have good security. 

All the information supplied on cryptocurrency is save and secured. None of your information is been given to third party. So be patience and don't panic to invest in cryptocurrency trading. Abide by the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency and you're good to go.

In my thinking, When you make your account here on this platform then first you provide your all information to the forum. But your account information is easily not access by any person.

Yes on this platform of croptotalk your personal information is completely protective so don't very about it this is very legent forum but on the other wepsit don't do this

From what I know and I have been informed if our personal information is protected by cryptocurrencies if we use a wallet, if I would not know how to tell you in my case if I use a wallet and my data is more than protected by guarantees to that wallet that I chose.

Yes mate. Your personal information is definitely protected as long as you don't share it with anyone or share it on any site. Your wallet information should be kept safe and personalized by not sharing with anyone, so far this are done, the security of your account is intact and protected.

When you use cryptocurrencies, due to the fact there are many malware that fraudsters are developing to scouse borrow our currencies and private documents, and as a way to maintain them, you should use the most satisfied pockets inclusive of a blockchain pockets or think about pockets, as for files, it is miles higher ,now now not to proportion it with any pockets or platform. 

The facts demonstrate that they have an elevated level of security, yes there is a sure danger of encountering assaults anytime, hence they have improved their security frameworks.

Well with the way we are suppose to be anonymous while using bitcoin , its easy to state that your coins are safe with the address makes its imposible to know what is held where but there is one loop hole , you can lose your coins from a poorly secured wallet , there could be people who can come in and take everything that you own so you ought to be very.thanks alot

Some personal information can self in some platform but it can't know be save in some platform because whenever your in a particular platform all you information will be available by many peoples.

I think that your personal information is fully safe and Secure no one share your personal information as you are using the trusted exchanges and the platform.

don't need to worry about it the only thing you worry about is that you should keep away from scammers and don't share personal information with them.

• +1 1

Dear the facts confirm that they have an elevated level of security, however there is a sure danger of encountering assaults once more. The greater part of the wallets were assaulted consequently they have improved their security frameworks.thanks

• +1 1

If you are using a legit and trusted wallet, your personal information will remain safe/ It is because most of the legit wallets are already using a very high end authentication security so no one can access or breach into your account unless it is you.

Yes it is very imortant  question but dont worry all friend that is also very secure thats very popular and very easy to earning process

These days large scale cryptocurrencies exchange hacks are a relatively are occurrence and most of the wallets were attacked for that reason they have improved their security system.

Your personal information will be protected when using cryptocurrency. Now the number of hackers in cryptocurrency is increasing day by day. We will make arrangements to keep our account secure. This platform helps us to keep our currencies safe. We can be sure that our account is secure.

Yes of course my friend, your personal data always be safe in legit trading forum and Cryptocurrencies. But it depends on you while you are choosing the site. Because there are also many scam sites where you can loss your money and personal data. You should have to chose a legit site such as YoBit.

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"