What happens when we sell our crypto in profit - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What happens when we sell our crypto in profit

I believe the only way the government can tax cryptocurrency earnings is by banks. Since the bank keeps track of where you get your money and how you get it. 

If your deposit exceeds $1,000 in my government. The tax office will undoubtedly be notified and will conduct an investigation at the bank. However, if they don't have any evidence that you get it from a salary or an online business, you don't have to pay tax.

When we sell our cryptocurrencies when prices rise in order to obtain more financial profits and this is called successful investment, it is not without some tax fees that may be incurred by us during the withdrawal of the cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It is really bad for the government to impose taxes on cryptocurrencies, but I advise you not to stop earning at a small limit, you can collect your profits to be good and then the effect of the tax becomes less.

• +1 1

If that we sells our cryptographic forms of money coins and tokens in benefits, we need pull out our some segment of benefit and appreciate benefits from crypto market. Furthermore, remaining btc or usdt should be hold and stand by some bearish developments of crypto market and afterward venture again and appreciating next bull run.

Dear friend @Rehaan @Mohammadjolean @Alex Fron I think the only way the government can tax cryptocurrency earnings is by banks alone. Because the bank has a record of where you get money and how you get it in my country if your deposit exceeds $1,000. The tax company will definitely be aware of it and will investigate it in the bank. Thank you 

To sell our currencies at a profit is a good thing, and we have to fully understand the rules and laws in our country and understand how our country deals with cryptocurrencies because if taxes are imposed, it will make us lose a portion of our money.

• +2 1

Is you are trader then obviously you will sell your currency if its price goes up.. In my opinion the trader only thinks about its profits so whenever he think that it's good time to see the currency and get profits then he will sell it.. So it depends upon you that either you are trader or a business man. If you are trader then you will send your money or if you are business man and you have other options in backup to cover up your expenses then you will not sale it.. You will safe it for future. 

• +2 1

I think it is better not to sell all of your cryptocurrencies while they are rising, sell one part of it and invest the other part, you can earn a lot of profit if you invest your cryptocurrencies and buy the cryptocurrencies that are expected to rise.

I think that after the decision to sell digital assets, we will see price changes, and this thing is normal. I also see that most countries accepted cryptocurrencies as deposits in banks and imposed little taxes on withdrawals and deposits, but this varies from country to country.

• +2 1

How can that happen, the transaction are not personality tracked, but if you push you Bitcoins on any websites conversation and from this websites swap over you withdrawal to your array account, they will perceive show selected tax. .

It all depends on the country in which you are living, if the amount of coins you are going to sell is a lot, then you will have to account for that amount, if your country has taxes on this type of finance.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/23/2019 at 1:35 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Wondering what will happen after we decide to sell our crypto assets after a strong rally and we put back our money on bank account ? Who knows what taxes we will pay or if we will pay. Obviously this depends on each state that has their own laws and regulations. I live in europe and so my earnings could be taxed in a different way from another state .

Dear mate it actually depend on our country rules. In some countries there is low taxes for bank transaction. And in some countries high taxes   are available. But i will suggest you that keep your money in crpto wallets. It will safe your money.

I think you mean to transfer money from cryptocurrencies into real money, so of course it is up to the government of your country, as it differs from one country to another, but most of the time you are not questioned because the financial value is not large and therefore there are no taxes or violations on it.

• +2 1

My friend, why will you transfer your profits and currencies to your bank account and subject them to tax while you can transfer them to USDT and keep them in your wallet without tax or anything else, and you will use them easily when needed.

• +3 1

When you are selling cryptocurrencies in profit thats means you are selling it on higher price than the buying price, so thats means this cause the price of cryptocurrencies to increase much more.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The field of cryptocurrencies and trading may bring large profits and may cause losses. This matter depends on the extent of your market analysis, your experiences and your readings about trading.

It all depends on the country in which we are, the important thing is not to go over the limit, in case it is that way surely we will have to pay tax but as I already mentioned it all depends on the country in which you reside.

Yes this depends on the state you are in and also in the platform you are using. Some crypto platforms make it possible in such a way that you can easily do your kyc and this will give you some features and also make it possible for you to pay taxes which will not be good for your earnings

I think when we buy cryptocurrency in low price and then we sell them in high price when its price becomes high so i think its really very beneficial and profitable and its very great and we all can face our daily expenses easily my friend. 

As I mentioned, my friend, this matter differs from one country to another because each country has its own laws in the field of banking and banking, but in general we will feel happy when we reap big profits from cryptocurrencies.