What happens when we sell our crypto in profit - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What happens when we sell our crypto in profit

Hello friend, remember, we always buy cheap and sell expensive, it is the rule that we must follow when we make investments in cryptos, for that we must also be aware of the opportunities that the market gives us since operating cryptos will make us have better opportunities in the future to manage large investment capital.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:35 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Wondering what will happen after we decide to sell our crypto assets after a strong rally and we put back our money on bank account ? Who knows what taxes we will pay or if we will pay. Obviously this depends on each state that has their own laws and regulations. I live in europe and so my earnings could be taxed in a different way from another state .

When we sell our coins in a good profit then after that we buy more coins through that money becasue in the crypto market investment is the main thing and we can make good profit in the market easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The good thing about cryptocurrency is that you do not have to pay any taxes , so you do not have to worry about that, you can take the profit you got and cash i out and spend it on whatever you want, and keep your capital in Tether, so when Bitcoin falls again you can buy with it again and repeat the process.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:30 AM, tienda said:

The transaction are not being tracked, but if you sell you Bitcoins on any websites exchange and from this websites exchange you withdrawal to your bank account, they will see take some tax.

Thanks brother for sharing your valuable information with other members in this forum because this is a new kind of information for me and it would be really helpful for me. Profit helps to motivate ourselves and helps to improve our confidence level to go for more.

Wondering what will happen after we decide to sell our crypto assets after a strong rally and we put back our money on bank account ? Who knows what taxes we will pay or if we will pay. Obviously this depends on each state that has their own laws and regulations. I live in europe and so my earnings could be taxed in a different way from another state .

Dude it is always advisable to start with less investment for trading  on digital currency, just exchange transactions fee  and converting of coins require some extra fee so it doesn't affect your profit any more. 

• +2 1

At the moment there are no regulations associated with these types of cases, however they are already being taken into account in several countries, taxes according to what I have read range from 5% to 20% of amounts from earnings that exceed 10,000 dollars .

I can tell you that in some countries we heard about placing deposits in banks with digital assets. But in other countries, you must convert them to paper assets. If these assets are within the permissible limit, you will pay taxes. But if they are more than the permissible limit, then surely you will be questioned about the source of the money and the method of profit.

• +4 1

this is a happiest moment when we got the profit in the cryptocurrency because this is very difficult to earn the profit in the cryptocurrency e so one thing I want to tell you that you can easily  get the profit in the crypto when you have the proper knowledge

• +5 1

Friend it you call if you want to get so good. But friend taxes will conduct on time when you limite of payment will increase the percantage of tax. Then you will pay for this amount which your using. So if it below thena amount of tax then don't worry you can make any transactions with out any taxes. 

• +3 1

Yes, even in my country where I live there are very high fees and taxes, so that the exchange rate of currencies in banks is much lower than their real price, so many people keep their money in electronic wallets and do not withdraw anything but the little and necessary, and if they withdraw large sums they Thus, by a team of intermediaries and receive the money by hand instead of the banks that will take more than half of the amount

• +3 1

I think the lone way government give an expense on digital money procuring is simply by bank. Since bank have a record from where you get cash and how you get it. 

In my country if your store is more than $1,000. The duty organization sure will get inform about it and examine it in the bank. Be that as it may, in the event that they have no any proof you get it from pay and online business you needn't bother with cover charge

Trading is the best way for earning. I am a trader. I am very happy when I cut the trade in profit. Trading is very risky. If you have more knowledge about crypto currency then you take a good profit. 

• +3 1

Taxes are imposed on your banking transactions. Certainly, if you make any movement in your government account, you will be asked about the reason and take some taxes. I don’t know exactly what their value is, but I think that countries have started monitoring cryptocurrencies and recognizing them in their banks, and of course that requires imposing taxes.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:35 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Wondering what will happen after we decide to sell our crypto assets after a strong rally and we put back our money on bank account ?

I do not think it is necessary to put your crypto profit into the bank because crypto is your own bank and you are carrying it whenever you want and can use it too whenever you want .. Those crypto trader got profit and put the  profit into bank is not the real crypto trader as he  leaving crypto by sell it.

It is a true profit when you sell your cryptocurrency you should make more investment with the help of it and like that you can grow your funds and make a lot more money.

My friend, when we wait for the right opportunity to buy and sell, we must follow the currency rates well in order to get a profit and additional credit at this stage and a good opportunity.

• +2 1

Digital currency was created in order not to be encouraged by the banks because you can convert it into US dollars and keep the profits in the portfolios and you are not exposed to any legal liability or taxes on your profits, and you can withdraw through various electronic banks

You can of course do this, and it will certainly be profitable for you, and for the market this will not change much, but for me, I will not sell all my coins, I will keep a little and start another investment, this is beneficial for my future.

• +1 1

The taxes depend on the country where your assets are deposited, therefore it is difficult to tell you that you should or should not pay, usually the taxes that you must pay are the usual ones, nothing out of the ordinary, but you should clarify that your earnings come from the internet.

Regarding my country, where there is no dealings with cryptocurrencies in addition to the lack of electronic means of payment, it becomes difficult to deal with cryptocurrencies and withdraw profits when needed, and this is through a person who is a middleman who buys from you in exchange for the local currency and at the price he sets in addition to deducting a profit percentage for him

it is a simple rule we buy something with money and we sell it in profit and we buy something else in the same amount we are and that is what works in cryptocurrency as well

When we sell cryptocurrency and make a profit and then want to withdraw it to the bank, I will be taxed, this tax is deducted at the time of the transaction to withdraw fiat currency from the exchange to the bank. Taxes are usually levied on every transaction between crypto exchanges and banks, although we object to the tax, we can do nothing but keep up with it.

Really, This very good for us when we are selling our crypto with profit then the market also goes up with it. If the amount is large you will probably have to pay income taxes as well. It is better to know the laws and there by protect yourself from the tax service. 

• +2 1

Yes, I know that in Europe, there could be huge amount of tax on Bank deposits, so I will never withdraw my profit from cryptocurrecy and then save it in a bank, I will rather leave it in an exchange site to accumulate more profit or will save them in a wallet, it better like that. I also leave in Europe.

This issue depends on the financial politics of the bank that you want to put your money there so i adviced you to withdraw your money to an electronic bank like perfect money with low fee.

Edited by chris smith
Technical problem