What happens when we sell our crypto in profit - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What happens when we sell our crypto in profit

Certainly, it depends on the country in which you live, and most countries impose large taxes on cryptocurrencies at the present time, so I advise you to sell your cryptocurrencies in one of the mediation channels because you will not need to pay any taxes.

• +1 1

True friend ! 

these things vary from state to state or continent to continet.

Like in Europe we all paid much of the taxes in many ways.

Which might be for the revenue plus betterment of our life style.

But some taxes looks not familiar to all of us.

As just like fees which might be more than other states.

As, like in Crypto currency which is gaining kore popularity day by day, this is all happened because of the Covid- Pandemic.

In whixh people uses ways to rest at their homes and make moeny.
And they have found it.

And now just look at the price of Bitcoin.

It is increases day by day.
but for now no other option is there for exchange.

Try to use Crypto talk as uour building process from where you hve learned something to try somenthing on some ither places to do better.

Have a great journey dear

If  you have transacted your amount within the timeimit that is actually given to you than it will be ok with each and every aspect of your exchange but of you do this after the time limit you have to provide all the data about it.

When the market is going to up and sell our coins in profit than this is good for us because from long time we are going to invest in the crypto market day by day and we safe the coins and wait for the market bull and i hope this time market will make high soon and than i sell my coins and withdraw the money.

• +2 1

Why would you do this? Why do not you reinvest, but if you want to withdraw from the bank, this will cost you a lot, try to withdraw them in another way and then put them in the bank by the traditional methods

You can your crypto currency in profit. You can get your money and you can do whatever you want. You can put your money on bank account. It depends on the country you live in.  Look mate if you exceed the limit of the amount that is taxed, then you will be asked about your income, so you must provide a detailed explanation. Or you can invest or trade. 

This is subject to the laws of your country, my friend, if you are selling your cryptocurrencies and depositing it in your bank account in a large amount will surely provide details of these funds. But in my opinion you should invest your money in cryptocurrencies because it is the money of the future.

• +3 1

It just depends on the state we're living in. Because the wage of taxes is different in different countries. And especially in those countries where cryptocurruncies are banned taxes are a bit high there. 

If your transactions are within the limits of the amount, the matter will be completed successfully, but if your transactions exceed the limits of the imposed amount, details will be requested and taxes will be requested.

• +1 1

There is no need to be worried about it because the transaction limit is not tracked and it also deoends on the country which you belong .

well every country is different law and regulation, but if I gained profit of my assets I don't want to put my money in the bank, I just want to trade more so that I can earn more profit. 

My friend, you can convert the cryptocurrencies that you earn into USDT, as it is a fixed currency and you can keep it in your encrypted wallet and use it or convert it into paper currencies when needed, and thus you will avoid paying taxes.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you sell your Crypto in profit than off course you want to withdraw money. Best way to withdraw your Crypto in your country supported wallet than you can easily withdraw that money in bank with low fees.

• +3 1

When the market is going to up and sell our coins in profit than this is good for us because from long time we are going to invest in the crypto market day by day and we safe the coins and wait for the market bull and i hope this time market will make high soon and than i sell my coins and withdraw the money.

• +2 1

When selling a cryptocurrency and returning money to your bank account, you can forget about profit, because, I believe that there is no more stable currency in the world than cryptocurrency and more profitable currency. And also, in my country, after the sale of cryptocurrency, you have to pay a tax.

It's a smart decision to sell the coins after a strong rally and reinvest once the coin's value has plummeted. It is the easiest way to make money with cryptocurrency by simply keeping and selling your coins. If you use an exchange platform or your local bank, the tax would be applied

In my city there is no tax and it is not taxed. You need to know the laws and thereby protect yourself from the tax service..

• +1 1

On 12/22/2019 at 10:35 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Wondering what will happen after we decide to sell our crypto assets after a strong rally and we put back our money on bank account ? Who knows what taxes we will pay or if we will pay. Obviously this depends on each state that has their own laws and regulations. I live in europe and so my earnings could be taxed in a different way from another state .

After you sell your cryptocurrencies, you can withdraw them to the bank or to any other place you want. You can actually work on withdrawing them, and there may be no taxes in your country.

We should be aware when the market is going up and sell our coins in profit than this is good for us because from long time we are going to invest in the crypto market day by day and we safe the coins and wait for the market bull and i hope this time market will continue to move  high so we can earn money later.

When we sell all of our cryptocurrencies and withdraw all the profits, it will cause some governments to investigate the source of this money.  Many countries fight cryptocurrencies and consider dealing in them is against the law.  In some countries, if the amount is large, it will be subject to taxes

The taxes depend on the country where your assets are deposited, therefore it is difficult to tell you that you should or should not pay, usually the taxes that you must pay are the usual ones, nothing out of the ordinary, but you should clarify that your earnings come from the internet.

• +3 1

The concept of tax is not fixed among all countries, as the tax differs from one country to another, so I cannot provide accurate information unless you tell us what this country is.

As you said you are from europe where money has some specific limit in which taxes are been paid for it I will advise my fellow crypto currency platform members to try and keep some of the coins in their wallets if they knows that the profit they will make in the trading and investment will make them pay much taxes for it 

• +2 1