What if someone lost his Bitcoin wallet? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What if someone lost his Bitcoin wallet?

Always when creating a bitcoin wallet, you should always save your private keys, if you lose your wallet, you will not be able to actually return the money. Everyone should pay attention to their private key carefully. Backup and storage. Do not forget to check them every time, they will be suspended forever.

If someone does not ensure proper protection of their wallet and does not store the private key, if they can never get into the wallet for any reason, it will be lost forever. If he has 50 bitcoins in his wallet, it will not be possible to bring it back

I think its impossible to return. As example this crypto world is a sea, so if somehow you lost your money it can't be return. 

delete your wallet app you can access again with using your 12 phrases and private key.some people find the private key of that lost wallet and also the coin will stay on the address and not be buned, 

Losing your bitcoin wallet which comprises of the private key and the pass phrase is just like you putting flame to a petrol tanker because it will be burnt forever, so always make use you write down and store it in a safe place where you can easily get it when ever you need it and avoid giving it out to third party. You can only recover when you have the private key.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It’s true that once it disappears it will ignite without being noticed anymore, hopefully not all of us here fix things like that.  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

7 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

It is true, if a person lose access to his wallet for any reason and any other person don't have the account access also the currency in that wallet will always remain there unused and unrecoverable. So be careful with your wallets.

There are some programmers that might help with recovering passwords from wallets, but I don't think anyone can help with a lost phrase or private key. The funds can be considered lost in cases as this.

There is need for two backups which should be stored safely as not to be found by someone else and securely as not to be destroyed by an event as rainfall,fire,etc.

I think that if you lose your wallet , you lose all your funds. That is, if this is not an exchange, and you have completely forgotten your data, you can only accept it, because your altcoins have sailed to the other world, and you can no longer catch them, only in a dream! It's funny and sad : ( (

On 12/22/2019 at 6:54 PM, SuperCrypto said:

A question arises in my mind that if a person lost his Bitcoin wallet, he would not be able to return it again, so how much Bitcoin was lost for this reason, and it cannot be used again. Given that this currency lacks any tangible physical presence, unlike other monetary currencies that are controlled by banking banking institutions, bitcoin is not controlled by specific persons or entities other than its users.
If lost, it can never be recovered, as if it had been burned, right?

Losing Bitcoin wallet is such a big problem because other type of wallet is un retrievable so we should really make our wallets secured or else we will lose all of our coins at once.

In short, if you lose your Bitcoin wallet, shake your personal key to a new wallet if possible, and check the diversion path if you're switching to a different brand of wallet. The cost of replacing a lost hardware wallet or smartphone is enough, but the key is to secure your funds

It is a total disaster specially if the wallet have big amount of cryptocurrency inside of it. That's why we should make sure that we store our wallet properly and we have back up. Because one is for sure if you loose your wallet it is hard to get it back and worst you can get it back.

To be sincere and frank you have lost your coins direct, so make sure you save your private keys, your password safe and highly protected both in software and hard copy. To avoid loosing unnecessary due to lost of your seeds keys.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

If you have the private or the recover key you will be able to restore your wallet with your bitcoins but if you lost them there is no way to get them back and they will be like "they get burned" , that is why you should always keep your recover keys written on a paper in case such thing happen

• +2 1

If you lose your wallet then recover it with email or private key and if you dont have these then go online to this wallet site and prove them that this wallet is yours if you have any proof then this possible otherwise its impossible . this like says any member account that it's yours but you can't access that .

Anyone person whose lost his bitcoin wallet its mean that he lost every thing becasue wallet is the main thing in which we can safe our all BTC or other coins and we can send and also receive the coins in it and we need to store that all passwords and keystore files also through which we login into our account.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

it may be on no account revived saving powerful wearer operating room vip unearth sensational private key fruit in reference to who doomed notecase and also the overall tenpence also will continue the overall universal resource locator and never delimit buned, just do shop at the journal in addition to banknote private tonality multiple password cracking notecase social media, treasure house on though fortress.

Do you mean your private key? If it is what you mean they yes, your crypto wouldn't be accessed by anyone you so it is just like throwing your crypto. So better to always make a copy of your private key because it is one of the most important thing in crypto space aside form crypto itself.

Frankly I don't think you get back unless you have a back up plan, you should have saved your recovery phrase or your login information before you start anything, for me I used telegram cloud storage to save all sensitive stuffs in one place so I don't face this issues.

• +3 2

"We grow by lifting others"

In the event you misplaced the exclusive important in that case your “ACCESS” compared to that finances will be misplaced furthermore. Meaning the bitcoin nonetheless be in blockchain : and also will never be taken in today's offer. When quantum personal computer can easily split the exclusive important chances are they can easily accessibility the coin (in the particular future).

• +3 1

On 8/18/2020 at 8:12 PM, Guru2050 said:

To be sincere and frank you have lost your coins direct, so make sure you save your private keys, your password safe and highly protected both in software and hard copy. To avoid loosing unnecessary due to lost of your seeds keys.

You are correct these are the best steps we can take and secure our private keys. Also it is important to have a backup of the private key. We can lose the private key or part of it if something happens like a disaster that I don't want to mention any and we don't need to name. But if we have a backup of our private key in another location we are safer. Of course we have to make it hard if someone finds our private key and maybe we can split it in different pieces and hide in many places.

• +3 1

Спасибо за внимание, потому что вы дали важный совет хранить мои монеты в безопасности в моем кошельке, чтобы я автоматически защищал свой закрытый ключ более безопасно, и он не был потерян, тогда я буду хранить его в очень безопасном месте.

• +3 1

If your lost your mnemonic phrase you loose your wallet and your lost your money))

Because Bitcoin is digitally running its hard to detect the lost wallet. In my perspective if you forgot the password or keys everything of your efforts will gone.

You need to save the password and make reliable protection for the wallet and so you will never lose your bitcoin wallet, and the best way is to buy a physical wallet that connects via USB

The most successful way in case you lost the encryption wallet is to have made a backup copy of your private key for the wallet and a backup copy of your data and recorded it in an offline storage or even a private book