What if someone lost his Bitcoin wallet? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What if someone lost his Bitcoin wallet?

Make sure you don't loose your private key this would effect whatever is in the wallet. It's great deal of security and privacy concern. There are lots of scammers in the platform which really hacks the wallets and people loose all money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It will be a huge loss to the person if he/she posts bitcoin wallet. We must really be alert about our money and protect them. We must put our coins in safer wallet so that it won't be lost. Maintaing privacy and securing logins are the key to protect our wallet. 

• +2 2

Really, it would be a pity to see amounts of Bitcoin burned every time because someone lost their digital wallet. Therefore, I strongly recommend keeping the password on a piece of paper and leaving it in a secure place inside your home so that you can recover your money if you forgot the access code.

Bitcoin wallet can only be list if someone loses private key so everyone must note down private key at any secret place and in this way he will not lose his wallet. Wallet key can be recovered if the email associated to it is in your use.

• +2 1

On 12/22/2019 at 5:54 AM, SuperCrypto said:

A question arises in my mind that if a person lost his Bitcoin wallet, he would not be able to return it again, so how much Bitcoin was lost for this reason, and it cannot be used again. Given that this currency lacks any tangible physical presence, unlike other monetary currencies that are controlled by banking banking institutions, bitcoin is not controlled by specific persons or entities other than its users.
If lost, it can never be recovered, as if it had been burned, right?

If friend unfortunately when the wallet is lost with it, the bitcoin is lost, this characteristic together with the limited amount of bitcoin is what is going to be that the demand will increase considerably in the coming years, so secure your wallet so that don't lose your bitcoins...

• Useful or interesting 1

If you lost your crypto wallet, you will be recover it easily. But if you lose your gmail account which you use for making wallet, you cannot recover your wallet. For this reason, you have a high chance to lose your crypto. So always try to note down your login info in sector place in your house. 

• +1 1

Hello dear, as you deleted the private wallet, where he can access it through your key, as if you lost the key, you cannot retrieve the Bitcoin currency. You must keep your key in order to access it at any time, every day.

Anyone that lose his bitcoin wallet will lost his coins, that is why everyone should be careful and keep their wallet safe and dont allow anyone to get access to the passwords and private keys. 

• +1 1

In case if we lost every way to access in our wallet then i guess there is no way tl recover it. The balance will be in the wallet. The amount won't be burned. But i think the amount will be ceased by the authority if they find unusual activity like not using the wallet for couple of years. Thats can be i am not sure. But if not then the amount is gone and no way to recover it.

if someone losst his bitcoin wallet there is many  ways to do with that just read my comment to understand 

That is the risk we have to take for choosing privacy and self control of money, when that happens there is no recovery. so i hope i answer about what you asked , good luck or us .

If the wallet is lost and it has one bitcoin, I have to rotate it between the wallets first, and secondly I go to the places where I keep my important things, so when creating a wallet, the name and password must be kept in safe places to avoid losses.

Don't give your personal information anyone .  If then hackers hack your data and stolen our money . We don't do anything . Because they are very intelligent . I don't have more knowledge about that but don't give your personal information anyone and used always strong password  .I wish safe your money always .I think by doing this we can safe by scammers and hackers .

• +1 1

The topic you have mention the lost wallet, is really complicated. If somehow you have lost your wallet it would be really tough to get back this wallet but may be its  possible . At first you have to access the wallet and use the public and the private key.  

On 12/22/2019 at 11:54 AM, SuperCrypto said:

A question arises in my mind that if a person lost his Bitcoin wallet, he would not be able to return it again, so how much Bitcoin was lost for this reason, and it cannot be used again. Given that this currency lacks any tangible physical presence, unlike other monetary currencies that are controlled by banking banking institutions, bitcoin is not controlled by specific persons or entities other than its users.

If you lost access to your wallet is just as if you burn your money with your own hand you can not undo your money back again unlike in Fiat currency there is method you can follow to get your money back even if you forget your ATM debit card .

Even If one looses his or her bitcoin wallet inadvertently theirs still hope of recovery If the private key of such wallet is still intact. 

But anything after these means that the wallet is lost forever. 

This is another limitation that comes with the usage of cryptocurrencies. if you lose your Bitcoin wallet by not having your private keys then what about cryptocurrencies you have would be lost and could not be recovered. So make sure that you take cautious care of your private keys in order to avoid such losing of wallets.

Edited by Nicole018

To summarize, then, if you lose your bitcoin wallet, sweep your private key into a new wallet, if possible, and check the derivation path if you're switching to a different brand of wallet. The cost of replacing a lost hardware wallet or smartphone is considerable, but the main thing is that your funds are safe.

Certainly losing your alopecia wallet means your inability to access it and the inability of anyone else to do that, and in this way the lost quantity will be as if it was burned and expired or it was frozen and removed from the network and from trading transactions

• +2 1

When someone lost his bitcoin wallet its mean he lost his every thing becasue wallet is the main thing where we safe our BTC and when we want than we send that to another person or cash that.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

This is another limitation that comes with the usage of cryptocurrencies. if you lose your Bitcoin wallet by not having your private keys then what about cryptocurrencies you have would be lost and could not be recovered.

Exactly @Nicole018 This is indeed a limitation but the direct cause of this is the user and this is not a limitation of crypto. Such a situation is very scary because you can't contact any kind of support for help. The chances of you getting back into your wallet are slim, So, we should all try our best to avoid such a scenario.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I think the reason for you is not because the cryptocurrencies are intangible, so you can protect yourself and keep your personal information in order to log in or write it on an external paper. There are several ways in order to protect yourself well so that you do not fall into such errors, be careful.

On 12/22/2019 at 12:54 PM, SuperCrypto said:

If the decentralized wallet is lost, I do not think that anyone can access it or re-obtain it. Therefore, all security details must always be written before anything.

• +1 1

Organizing my time in the forum is not difficult for me, especially since all my work is using the Internet and the phone, and they are available, and at the same time I read, write and evaluate, so I save time and effort, and when I am busy I can only read and evaluate and so on, and so on, by the end of each day, I have finished my job lightly and without feeling stressed.

Loosing your bitcoin wallet is not a big deal and there is no need to panic but the very time you can't find your recovery password/pin then you are a very big trouble. I don't think we should play with our recovery phrase @M.bello

• +2 1

Losing of bitcoin wallet is not a good idea and we don't hope any member should experience such, however is not a big deal when you lost your bitcoin wallet and these should not cause alot of panic because we can recover it when we logged in into another device with our same information that was in the former device. In conclusion is adviceable you store all your login information in a safe place that can be easily recovered when lost. @Zamani1

• +2 1