What is your opinions about new coins and tokens - Page 8 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jvaltek

What is your opinions about new coins and tokens

New coins and tokens are the best things a trader all ever dream of. New coins boosts a lot and increases in price so its just you buying early as a trader and selling the when the are high and recognized in the market

I think a lot of coins are scam or fake of so we should not invest on those coins if you want to trade are invested then we should go for the kinds of which are trusted.

So it is always recommended if you want to invest then you should go for the trusted coin.

I checked the yobit exchange and I have seen alot of new coins I don't have idea about, and I can see most of the coin price is very low, most are even almost dead already, I don't know much about how they operate but am sure yobit is controlling them well

• +1 1

Most of the new coins are not stable. Because it takes a long time to stabilize a coin. For which the new coins are more scams. People admit to various frauds.So you have to acquire knowledge on the new coins and wait for it to become stable.

Tokens, is the transfer of encrypted tokens from one blockchain to another blockchain.

Most often, this happens when projects use blockchain to raise funds, such as the Ethereum network, and then want to transfer their tokens to another blockchain of their own once the project's main network is launched. This is what was recently implemented by the EOS and Waltron (TRX) projects, for example. However, some blockchain projects resort to token migration if they want to switch to a different blockchain network for other reasons. For example, the STORJ network moved from the Bitcoin blockchain to the Ethereum network in 2017 when the Sturge developers found that the Ethereum blockchain provided an amount of scalability for their project.A coin is a solid coin of solid materials that is uniform in weight, produced in large quantities in order to facilitate trade, and can be used mainly as a symbol of legal currency for trade in a specific region, country or region.

Certainly there is no work that does not need to be organized!
Since the field of cryptocurrencies is now considered a real business for many and a source of income.
Undoubtedly, it needs to be organized in order not to allow the scammers to steal the work of others!

It is rather needed for the approval to present price for you to those people loose change throughout the market place for years to ensure his or her price are generally acknowledged it does not take ideal buy and sell inside prime 40 most valuable loose change out there. Generally, the gold coin is false along scammers usually

• +1 1

There are alot of new tokens and coins in market. And i don't think it safe to trust it. It can be scammers coins or tokens. So we have to be careful. We can't buy any coins or tokens without any proved of scam free. Try to find alot of information. 

• +1 1

It's difficult to predict about the future of new currencies. Some are absolutely scam projects, while some cannot survive the market volatility. Very few coins develop to a good level.

• +2 1

On 12/17/2020 at 11:12 AM, Meerub said:

In my opinion, vans and tokens are the new currency here too so they will face a lot of difficulties so we will face a lot of difficulties but I hope that soon these succesafulls will be made.This currency is very useful for our future.

Not every new coin are facing with difficulties, what's I know those new coins that's facing with difficulties are those coins that's the owner of that coin was not invested on that coin, but if the coin is created with good investment for example $100 million, coin like this cannot face difficulties.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

You are right, my friend, I agree with your words and I agree with you, because the creation of fake currency has become a common occurrence

Some members may not have sufficient experience with this topic

Such currencies could cause them great losses

I advise everyone to search and investigate first, then invest

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is the average price of a currency. Although at first the price of this currency was very high, but now one day this price is very low, we are both dissatisfied.  However, I hope that after a while the price will go up and everyone will be free from frustration. The currency market is always fluctuating so it is not right to lose patience.

• +2 1

different projects are started with different mindsets and if you are really want to make money from projects you need to make it a successful one that is how it will earn you a lot of money

• +3 1

This is risky if we want to invest for buy new coins then we firstly investigate about this coins then just because many of the fake coins for scammers are activated on the Internet many of people loses their money in this way so be careful.

My companion I figure we should consider the veracity of tokens and coins, since the facts demonstrate that there are organizations and sites that don't consent to what they offer. The best thing is for the client to look for data about the tokens, coins and the organization or site where it is advanced..

Many scammers are taking advantage of the cryptocurrency boom to generate scam projects, we must take great care of those new coins, I think we are plagued with pointless projects, they all want to have their own token, for my part I trust more in the crypto already recognized To the world level, I have won tokens that I did not know but for some airdrops and I have exchanged them to btc or bnb, I trust more in those 2 cryptocurrencies.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

On 10/9/2020 at 4:27 AM, jvaltek said:

Those days any person with internet access can make or build new Tokens and Coins, many of them do by Joke, fun, Experiments, and in bad way for Scam... So you think those platforms and Coin Builders need regulations to avoid Scams, Frauds etc....?

In my opinion it is a good strategy to make tokens and coins. Also it is a good method of earning to earn a good amount of money. The chances of fraud and scam is very little in tokens and coins.

There are alot of coins and tokens that were made by each different individual but however many of it has been annoying only and its not even easy to do such things because i know for atleast you would waste some of your money to make your coin or token?...

The new cryptocurrencies, like everything else, will be sewn from so far, much of it will have nothing of value but there are many others that have good projects and it is advisable to inquire about it to obtain possible profits. 

According to my opinion we think that new coins and tokens and we invest on it but most of them are scammes. So we should be careful from scammers.

Edited by Mecalum
  • +3 1

It rise up and down but all depend on the duration for the bitcoin price and the demand at the economic market. The coin price varices in they location and time they need arise from the marketers thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/9/2020 at 4:27 AM, jvaltek said:

Those days any person with internet access can make or build new Tokens and Coins, many of them do by Joke, fun, Experiments, and in bad way for Scam... So you think those platforms and Coin Builders need regulations to avoid Scams, Frauds etc....?

In my opinion every user of digital currencies should be able to have basic information about all different cryptocurrencies. In this way there will be no difficulty to recognise a false token or coin.👌

I think the new coin and token face very difficulties now. Now all the crypto curriences are popular. We know that bitcoin is most popular coin. It's trading volume is very high. Now this time new projects is very difficult.

• +3 1