What is your opinions about new coins and tokens - Page 9 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jvaltek

What is your opinions about new coins and tokens

My opinion about new coins and tokens are very bad because i don't think so They maybe stable or not so only invest on those currencies who is stable so i think you should follow my advice its give you benefit

In my opinion, whatever new coins and tokens are introduced we should do a lot of searching about them before joining. If they are fake, do not join them because we can loose our money.I think old coins are best because many people know about them and know about their security like bitcoin. 

In my opinion, it is necessary to verify any new currency that you want to invest because it may be offered fraudulently so that we do not lose our money because it may be offered at a high price and then gradually start to decline

My opinion on the new cash and taking it, I feel that we will confront a few troubles, and the explanation is that it is another money, however it might have a productive future.please reaserch in details.

In my opinion that's new coins and tokens are a very profitable in the new listenin exchange some times they gave 100% of profit in a very short time.

Some of them also loss him the newly coins trading are very risky.

Hello my friend. Regarding the new currency, I see that it has a bright future and that it will be the first in currencies in the world. I hope so, and I hope in the future I will be an owner and investor of this cryptocurrency

New coins and talktoken are introducing. And there price high and these are very benefit for us. But you should care full about scammers because many scammers introduce their own coins and talktoken which is fake. People purchase them but at end they get lost. So be careful about new conia and token. 

• +4 1

I would say that fraudulent currencies, unfortunately over time they are becoming more and more difficult.  I find it difficult to rely on new currencies right now because many are just making a coin for the purpose of profit and cheating others, so I urge everyone to be careful and search carefully before buying any coin.  I think laws and regulations should be put in place on platforms to avoid listing such fraudulent currencies.  Whether the currency provider is registered in a trusted legal environment can be beneficial to the platform.

On 10/8/2020 at 7:27 PM, jvaltek said:

Those days any person with internet access can make or build new Tokens and Coins, many of them do by Joke, fun, Experiments, and in bad way for Scam... So you think those platforms and Coin Builders need regulations to avoid Scams, Frauds etc....?

I think that the best way to avoid scams against tokens or fraudulent cryptocurrencies through ERC20 or TRC20 or Waves, they should block a large amount of money from their funds with the intention that the project is real and is not a total scam.

• +2 1

Day by number of coins and tokens generated and introducing in market as newly now number of coin generated are on the base of technology that is in the back of bitcoin so in my opinion if we want to run our coin or token first we must having good investment in it start mining for that currency and after it we start trading when it's all phases has been completed. 

Hi Friend i joined this platform few days ago therefore i did not more about this platform but after the reading your topic i know little bit about new coins 

As a new member of the forum i didn't  have any ideal about new coins and token. But i will learn more from my colleagues on the forum to acquired better understanding on new coins and token on the forum. 

As a new member of the forum i didn't  have any ideal about new coins and token. But i will learn more from my colleagues on the forum to acquired better understanding on new coins and token on the forum. 

New projects and tokens are sceptical and we must study about the project deeply before making any investment in them mostly in their pre -sale or Ico. If the coin project has good utility and great potential is being seen then only we should take risk for investsing into them, otherwise its not good to look for new projects. Tokenomics, Founder, Investors ,Partners should be looked out before making such decisions.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Now a days a very huge amount of website is available in the market but most of thses sites are scamming sites therefore before starting and choosing any site check it completely and research about it so that we should don't lose any money. Bitcoin is a good coin for intant earning.

• +4 1

I am my self new in crypto world. Because of the the older coins the new coins are not getting much attention because its very risky to investment in new coins. But higher risk higher rewards

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes exactly right many of the people build and wealth their own coins to earn money or for experiments or for scamming and trapping other peoples Yes you are right that it should have some rules and regulations for the new coins and tokens that it must be approved before launching new coins so people could not lose their money.

Hello everyone, in my opinion, there must be some kind of regulation, when it comes to create a token, this with the aim of avoiding any scam and theft, I think it is very important to maintain control and seriousness, as to this type of project.

Yes my friend I agree with you that there is alot of coins  appearing  on platform  and it is been not really and after many days maybe all money will be lost and coins disappear  so I advise to trade only with known coins

I don't believe of new coins because I'm new not experience about currencies but I believe only Cryptocurrency and I heard from people that many scammers are which take money for give new coin but they give fake only I don't believe another coin and token without search 

We should take into account the veracity of tokens and coins, because it is true that there are companies and websites that do not comply with what they offer. The best thing is for the user to search for information about the tokens, coins and the company or website where it is promoted. Currently, they are studying the possibility of regularizing cryptocurrencies so that cybercriminals do not continue to carry out their misdeeds and stop scamming users.

On 10/9/2020 at 5:27 AM, jvaltek said:

Those days any person with internet access can make or build new Tokens and Coins, many of them do by Joke, fun, Experiments, and in bad way for Scam... So you think those platforms and Coin Builders need regulations to avoid Scams, Frauds etc....?

New coins or tokens come out, they are scams in me because they can go away at any time, so I never invest in my new coins or tokens.I always invest in Bitcoin or Eth. I invest when New Coin is popular.

Brother both things are useful for us. Because both have advantages and disadvantages. Some days ago the prices of coins is high but it increse for some and then now-a-days its price is very low. So the flactuation are come in this forum. So hard work is the only thing that reached to success.

Many new coins are coming in the market now. Most of them are fake. They are made for spamming. We have to stay away from these coins. We need to know completely about coins during trading or investment. Otherwise you can fall into the category of fake coins.  We need to verify before taking any action.