What is your opinions about new coins and tokens - Page 11 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jvaltek

What is your opinions about new coins and tokens

In my opinion, as a beginner, I think there are many digital currencies on the Internet, and of course not all of them are negotiable, so you must be careful in dealing with these currencies and be sure about their reliability, for example, Bitcoin is a globally recognized currency.

I don't have any positive thoughts about new tokens and coins, most of them are scam and it's really to find nice project. We all want to catch nice ico's but i couldn't find one of them so far. I start to lose my faith about new crypto's. People are always criticize regulations but i think regulations will be better for new coins.

• +1 1

In spite of the fact that I think it is useful for the universe of cryptographic forms of money that new tokens and coins come out, however sadly numerous tricksters are being seen with new tasks. You must be cautious.

welcome

In my opinion, digital currencies will have a prosperous future and will be an alternative to metal and paper currencies, and digital currencies must be listed on a private exchange to have high reliability.

If there should be a system that regulates the creation of new tokens, to prevent scams, if we want to invest in a new currency we must investigate well on that project, review in which Exchange will be listed is another point to take into account, that influences its value, to determine which currency will be good or false we must let it see how it behaves in the market before investing in it 

• +1 1

My opinion on most of these new coins is members should be very patient in investing or trading on the coins. The spammers has taken the advantage of the population of the participants in cryptocurrency trading and investment by creating fake coins so my advice is members should make their own research on any new coin.

This is an interesting topic to discuss.

Old coinless coins, if possible? Why can I create new currencies in the form of charts and indexes? They have no foundation, do not make reliable plans, do not support the coding ecosystem, and do not work well, so they are considered to be models where only new projects are created. Today's investor investment plan.

My friend there are many  coins and token which are scam and fake and many people lose their money in these coins and tokens . That's why my friends always make research about these coins and token and always be careful .

• +1 1

Well, as technology develops so do coins and tokens, 

Therefore, most new coins tends to solve a specific problem that the preceeding ones couldn't solve 

Hello dude, New coins and tokens will come in handy. however, in this universe of the superior race, many people do tricks, and we must be careful with these rogues. However, with care, we can do better.

My opinion in recently and today I have completed 100 post work and now I am 20 post per day work carried on and now not get coins or token and not about in this. 

Yes, there should be proper measures and rules to avoid all kinds of fraudulent and scam websites and apps and scammers. In order to prevent deception and all kinds of crime in the world. Every honest hardworking person is upset and scared by scammers. We must work together against all these websites and scammers.

Ye sit think new coin successful in the future but the main thing is that and it is very necessary what is their project and no doubt in the current time there is problem but I think in future they are bright.

• +1 1

Yes it's true, there are many currencies in circulation but many of them are scam. It's advisable to have in-depth understanding of anyone to invest on.

My opinion on this topic is we the users should concentrate on this crypto currency because platform and avoid joining any other forum which you will later on be scam. Because in this forum you learn alot and what impress me more is the knowledge you gain from one another in different topics.

Yes, you make a very nice idea my friend because token and coin is very important to all crytotalk members it is through this someone can invest or trade in order to realise profit so we have to be very careful how we buh our coin because scammers are available everywhere and they can beat you handsdown

Yes, new coins are more subjected to scams then older ones because their security measure are not so strict. These sites are more subjected because scammers are always waiting for weekly secured platforms. New coin builder platforms should form strict rules and regulations to avoide scams.

The digital currencies are getting popular and a good value in the market. And introducing new coins and tokens. So you can say that this has a good furure and can go more ahead. Cryptotalk is also a good forum to get knowledge about coims and tokens. 

The digital currencies are getting popular and a good value in the market. And introducing new coins and tokens. So you can say that this has a good furure and can go more ahead. Cryptotalk is also a good forum to get knowledge about coims and tokens. 

Before we trust those fresh coins/tokens completely and make an investment in them, we must patiently wait to see their results. Many of them seem to be fake, and participating in them without a thorough investigation only risks our capital.

The new crypto currencies represent a great opportunity for profit as they are cheap when issued, so you can buy a good amount of this currency, but you have to be careful and know the reliability of this cryptocurrency and you have to be aware of the trading markets

Most of these new coins and tokens coming into the market do not actually have much value. So they might not give you much of a profit if you want to trade them on a day basis. However some of them might come to have soo much value in the long run. In addition, some of them are not legit and might end up been fake. We should find a way to recognise these fake coins and stay away from them.

Sometimes people use the term coin to refer to what other people call token and token to refer to what other call. Coin some people will use either name to refer to all the digital assect currently available

Lot of people joined  this site everyday . the coin and token are  different  coin  important of bitcoin process .  to use coin careful and move on safely  i am sure 100%  crypto process very good on moving 

Yes my dear friend that you have asked good question about coins and token.You know that there are many coins and token which are fake.Many people lose their many because who have no information about coins and token. Therefore we research before buy and learning about coins and token.

• +4 1

I am a new member of this forum and the world of crypto and I do not know about cryptocurrency but I have some information about bitcoin and eth. I don't know how digital coins are made and who makes them. And to avoid scams, we need information and the help of experienced members.

• +4 1