What is your opinions about new coins and tokens - Page 16 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jvaltek

What is your opinions about new coins and tokens

There are many new coins and tokens which are fake and a lot of people already lose their money with those fake coins and tokens. We should wait for sometime to see their performance before we trust those new coins / tokens directly. We should be very careful. 

• +2 1

There are several reliable currencies that you can trade on and profit from them are good amounts .many of them are fake and investing in them with out a deep research in just risking our money.

• +1 1

There are a chance to come these coins and tokens popular. If it not becomes popular then don't buy these coins and tokens it will take you loss. There many scam currency. Buy these coins which have some volume don't buy those coins which have zero volume. If you will buy zero volume coin then it will get no profit and loss to you.

Dear Friend, You says right. Internet is full of scammers and they attract newbies from their attracting offers, There are lot of new currencies which are only scam. When someone invest without any knowledge and research about new currencies faces loss and in the end they got nothing. There are many famous and real currencies we should invest and trade in them and make reasonable profit instead of going for new scam currencies and lost all.

Hello my friend, in our days there are a lot of coins and symbols that are not famous and known, I do not encourage trading all these currencies or working with them, maybe some of them will have a good future, but we should not work with them, some It may be false or of very little value, you have to make sure of anything before starting to do it 

There are a lot of tokens that are issued, there are good ones, and there are fraud in other currencies, so care must be taken when working with cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Scamming is not something good and for that reason I think they should be stopped if possible because they are cheating people who have less experience about cryptowold which make many crypto ignorance people think that crypto is scam.

Dear friend, my opinion about new coins and tokens is that there are different types of counterfeit coins and tokens now so you must check and choose before investing.

I agree with you. Anyone can divorce his own cryptocurrency, but trading platforms will not adopt this cryptocurrency if it is not supported by a strong project that guarantees its success.

Good topic my friend Indeed, it is possible for anyone to create a new currency, but it will be a currency of no value if it does not have sufficient support or a project associated with it Before buying any new currency, one should look at its project and what its plans are, and only buy currencies with strong projects

Yes I think they should,because this just the beginning and they are not yet recognised that much, but hopefully the coins might also have great value and use to us in future

I think that all the new currencies that are spreading in the market for trading should not be underestimated because bitcoin in its inception was distributed for free, and now Bitcoin has become the most expensive and strongest currency

After all, it is important for us to plan and monitor any decision or initiative we take.  Because there is a high probability of loss in the initiative we take. And there are many currencies in the current market for which the operators offer many tempting offers for which we have to face. And most of the currencies that are in circulation now are copies of ancient currencies

Hello friend, I hope everyone is well.  If you want to be an investor in a new token, it is a bit difficult because if you do not know about it, if you sit on the investment, your loss will be yours.  You should only discuss this in a relationship about your seniors. If you don't share all the information about it, how you will invest, but you may not have a profit.  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.Thanks  you so much 

Dear many of them are real and many of them are fakr. But the main thing is the interest. If you will do work on the rrgistered website site then there is no chance of facing fraud. So many currencies like bts are launch in the future. But some of them are rejected and some are accepted.

Copied from the coin but only a few of them know their idea. So, before investing you need to do thorough research and make a clear investment of what you need to do.
Now, there are a lot of scam money and tokens are increasing day by day and we see only 1 good project out of 10 and all of them are previous

Speaking of my doctrine about the new currency, how many may not be able to occupy a good market in the future or he has come to the market to commit some fraud.But there will be dangers in the business, and when those dangers are over, he will be a successful coil like Bitcoin.

it very regulation for those who create new cryptocurrencies does not seem like a bad idea but it should be borne in mind that cryptocurrencies were originally created with the objective of not being regulated by anyone in a centralized way, so if there was a supreme entity of the regulation of cryptocurrencies there would be no freedom for users as there are now

My friend, for me as a beginner, I do not have enough experience or give reliable information, so follow the experienced members until you find the answer to your question and thank you for your question because it is important and benefits everyone.

• +2 1

Day by day there are many coin and tokens are add in crypto world . Already there are many exchange site, investment site are in internet. All coin are not so good. After market place, people can justify the coin and token.

I believe having to many coins and tokens in the crypto world is really not beneficial. As many people will be confuse and it will cause a stir in the crypto world. Having a minimal tokens and coin is the best for the crypto world.

Such scams, the truth is, would be better if there was a way to prevent them from being made, but controlling the development of a cryptocurrency would be the same as putting bitcoin under the control of a bank or a foreign entity, and that would be a step backwards in the cryptocurrency world.

My partner and I demand every person just before buying virtually any fresh coin or perhaps expression in which comes out this individual must help make an appropriate study that coin and may look into which usually local community is responsible for the particular coin to determine the venture to be able to previous extended without the headache.

My friend, I think your words are correct. In my opinion, it is better to invest and buy common coins by placing them in the markets and their popularity among their users on all platforms, and you must monitor the currency market and gain sufficient experience to try to analyze the market and buy the appropriate currency, I think that you will gain some information and experience through Your work on the CryptoTalk forum, good luck to you

Coins have become important in this century because they are in line whith the advancement of technology and are easy to deal with and will be adopted by people in the future and because they connect all countries and cities in the world with each other