What is your opinions about new coins and tokens - Page 18 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jvaltek

What is your opinions about new coins and tokens

Yes, my friend, we have to read yourself. You want to always avoid. Always avoid a problem facing a problem. Most of the members have to work together and give new ideas and advice to new members so that the work is successful.

• +3 1

The new currencies may be a source for doubling your money in days and may be a reason for you to lose everything. I think that we must consult experts in trading and investment in order to not fall into the hands of swindlers and fraudsters

• +1 1

There are many cryptocurrencies and fake Bitcoin, and you should be careful about that
So that your work is not on the free and you get tired results

The subject of fraud is up to every individual and the extent of his awareness and control of his emotions towards the tempting offers of fraudsters and their attractive way of speaking, because whoever will be sufficiently aware will not be exposed to their ideals even if there are no warning regulations, and who is of his greedy nature will inevitably be deceived

• +3 1

According to my experience, I will never ever to be trusted on any token either it is new or old. O will not recommend anyone to invest in any token of YoBit site because I have lost my large amount of investment which was 500 dollars in DLRS. The best way to earn profit from trading is investment in coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin etc.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency We can avoid counterfeit coins and fraud by constantly gaining information through research. We must do research before investing.

I assume that those who create new tokens and coins should be subject to such limitations in the form of legislation and licenses. This way, a great deal of theft and scam will be stopped. It is therefore important for users to prioritize coins that have been in the market for a long time so that their worth and meaning are understood. It is best to exchange just the top 30 coins Because if we lost then we will not get more loss.

There are many new coins and tokens that can be phony and quite a few humans are already losing their money with those fake coins and tokens. That's why we should be very careful and do research earlier than we agree with and buy any new coin or token.

When JPMorgan Chase released its JPM coin, it introduced it as a” digital currency, “while Facebook's Libra coin was introduced as a powerful” cryptocurrency."
However, while the JPM and Libra currencies differ in design . Decentralization experts were quick to dismiss it as not “cryptocurrency,” but “virtual money” or “digital currency” – mainly because it is managed by companies and therefore centralized. Unfortunately, it's not that simple, while decentralization is a core ideology behind digital currency, some of it can be centralized, at least to a certain degree.
Thus, cryptocurrencies are digital or virtual currencies created with strong crypto . Which made it very safe and immutable. Most cryptocurrencies rely on blockchain technology, a distributed ledger enforced by a decentralized network of computers. However, cryptocurrencies are technically blockchain-free. Also, Digicash, one of the oldest forms of electronic payments encryption that was released in the early 1990s, and has no blockchain.

Edited by emad mhmad

i think there are many companies and websites that do not comply with what they offer. The best thing is for the user to search for information about the tokens, coins and the company or website where it is promoted. Currently, they are studying the possibility of regularizing cryptocurrencies so that cyber criminals do not continue to carry out these.

In my opinion, the forum is safe and has strong protection for safety, but let us be careful, we can put a strong password for our account and also not respond to messages and conversations of people we do not know because there are many of these fraudsters

In my opinion, currencies can have more stable in the coming days, where anyone can access the Internet can make new symbols or coins, and many of them do so through joking or scams, so I ask for regulations for platforms and currencies in order to avoid frauds that are exposed to her

Frankly, no one knows what the future holds for us in the field of cryptocurrencies, when the Bitcoin currency appeared, no one was very interested in it, and of course no one expected that its value would reach this high value, but whoever believed in the idea and had a good economic thought bought Bitcoin when It was worth little and now he is of the rich.

Well, I can't say much on this because I don't know much about coins and token as I am still new to the cryptocurrency market, but it will be better to make proper research about particular coins or token before going into trading with that, thank you for sharing this with us.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, currencies can be found anywhere like games, but they are not a real source of profit. Such as the Bitcoin coin, which has become universally recognized and is somewhat stable

I believe that coins have a great future in the crypto world and that they will conquer the world and become a priority ،
I have learned a lot from crypto talk and try to increase my information daily to join the experts in coins .

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, unfortunately, there are many of these cases
They waste their time and use the internet badly, unfortunately
I hope that there will be protection for these currencies to prevent their penetration

Yes, yes, yes and of course ..

Work within this platform is actual and guaranteed, and I do not think that there are regulations for protection. And I say this through research and follow-up of experts within this platform and benefit from their experience related to actual work and actual gain ..

Welcome 🤗

I don't know about coins and token friends, because to be honest, I'm still a new member in the cryptotalk platform and the cryptocurrency world, so I think we the new members wouldn't just venture into the cryptocurrency market without proper knowledge of coins and tokens, because this can be risky.

Obviously, they too complicated the members of this platform should be careful not to be investing in new token and cryptocurrency because the scammers are also creating their own cryptocurrency and token, therefore the members of this should investigate before investing in cryptocurrency.

I believe it is important for everyone to hold their account on this private environment in order to avoid falling prey to the telegram tricks. Despite the fact that Telegram has effectively become the official contact channel for cryptocurrency pages, I believe they should consider switching to a more stable platform for the sake of their users' protection.

In my opinion, it is difficult to distinguish between these currencies, but whoever wants to make profits has to take a risk. A small amount can be placed in a new, low-value currency. If the currency is a scam, the loss is small. And it's easy to compensate, but if you're lucky and its value increases, you'll earn up to 100 x

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

The tokens made for fun are not what I look for. I need to invest in something that produces. If it is just a joke, then it can produce entertainment, but for how long. It is not going to be great investment if it is only a joke token, we have Doge for this and it is doing great, but anything else is not worth investing.

I think that the huge company that uses cryptocurrencies for trade or anything else should be stopped by the people who create counterfeit cryptocurrencies by filing a lawsuit.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Dear friends, I think crypto coins has own block chain and crypto tokens works other block chains. 

every coin was a token one day, but not every token will be a coin.  Thank you