What is your opinions about new coins and tokens - Page 7 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jvaltek

What is your opinions about new coins and tokens

There are many coins and token in the market I also released that it is just not a good it create for only share and use for reputation it is causes of loss money and waste of time. 

On 10/9/2020 at 4:27 AM, jvaltek said:

Those days any person with internet access can make or build new Tokens and Coins, many of them do by Joke, fun, Experiments, and in bad way for Scam... So you think those platforms and Coin Builders need regulations to avoid Scams, Frauds etc....?

Dear mate as you know world is progressing day by day. So the scammers also make progress in their to scam people through different ways. Many of new currencies which are available on the internet are fake many people lose their money on these currencies.. In my opinion try to trust on the most active currencies and save yourself from scammers.

Is that talk token keeps fall down which not supposed be falling because that what that earning of these platform depends the other phase of it which is cryptotalk campaign btc that can't be withdrawn now. 

On 10/9/2020 at 4:27 AM, jvaltek said:

Those days any person with internet access can make or build new Tokens and Coins, many of them do by Joke, fun, Experiments, and in bad way for Scam... So you think those platforms and Coin Builders need regulations to avoid Scams, Frauds etc....?

Bro I heard that making a new coin token take large amount of usd if you want to make any coin/token so you need large very large amount . And as for investing a new token so you need proper knowledge about new token before investing on it .

We're like a new token here. Relationships need to know something good. We need to discuss something good here. Then we can learn a lot about the subject because if we know something good here, then it's good because there's a time here.  Tokens can be a name because if we know something good here we can have a good discussion about it. If you know share with us then I can know a lot more about this.

New coins are good but also it is bad, it is good because its widely the world of cryptocurrencies, but it is bad because new coins are launched without any plans so that's leads to have so many dead coins. 

• +2 1

The new coin token is a very important coin to me.  Bitcoin is paid for in crypto as well as for every important and relevant post.  But recently TokenTalk's is declining.  10 tokens are provided for each post.  It is hoped that its prices will increase in the future and its demand from the people will increase.  Earning tokens as a new cryptocurrency is a lot of fun and great work.

Some coin include in crypto market every month. When a new coin come in market,  it can be unstable.  I mean it can be rise suddenly and down suddenly. So invest new coin is risky.  Who are new trader i prefer them not to invest new coin. 

New coins are Token are steadily bringing new innovations to the the crypto community and I fully support their creation especially those that are created to either solve new problems or upgrade existing solutions 

My friend, there must be rules regarding cryptocurrencies in order to prevent fraudsters from scamming members, that is, to protect us, so that everything is safe.

When it comes to new coin or token, we should keep that gula june because the price of that coin or token will increase a lot in the future, and if it increases, we will make a profit.So we need to trade with new coin.

There are many digital currencies in the digital currency market, and for many new digital currencies that are not good for storage or work with them because they may be worthless and can not make any profit through buying or storing them, it is always better to deal with known currencies that have an appropriate price

Yes, anyone can make new coins nowadays but in order to do that we should have enough knowledge. It would be a great risk to invest in new coins because there is a chance it may be scam, so we should be careful. 

13 minutes ago, Rafin478 said:

When it comes to new coin or token, we should keep that gula june because the price of that coin or token will increase a lot in the future, and if it increases, we will make a profit.So we need to trade with new coin.

@Rafin478 You are right, in order to make a good profit from the tokens, we need to store them until their prices go up, then sell them. We can also buy them when their prices are low and sell them later.

Currency will provide you with new difficulties and will have to face hard times but once that phase is done and dusted, it gets easier and you can be successful soon.  

• +2 1

I sure do believe that to a certain extent their should be more control over scams & frauds. In fact in the USA, Canada, Eu & other countries there are already laws in place to protect & control. Thats why its important to read the White Paper of any new coin. If the project is located in some 3rd world country that has no regulations concerning the project, run & hide your money. If there is any doubt about the legality of the project or a poorly written White Paper, forget about it.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

There are a lot of fake tokens nowadays and we should really be aware of those. We may become a victim of it by mistaking it for a really good project and you might invest on it. But turns out that it is just a scam coin. So let's do some research first before investing on something.

Hello, my dear mate, Base on  my opinion, as a beginner, I mull over that the digital currencies on the Internet are many, and sure not the entire of them are negotiable, hence you be required to be watchful in commerce with these currencies and variety definite of their credibility, for case in point Bitcoin is a globally established currency. show appreciation you.

What I think about the new coins and tokens is that if someone who has experience does it and for the benefit of others, it is fine but if someone does it to joke or annoy or worse someone who does to scam me or other people That is very wrong, there should be something that regulates the creation of new coins and tokens so at least it would be known and would have the tokens and coins in total control.

New coins are in developing stage right now and it is going up and down with their rates and facing high fluctuations so its hard and risky to trust them but It will become stable in future as we have great example of Bitcoin when it launched has a price of penny but now its crossing almost 23k USD.

We must study the cryptocurrencies and the tokens that we want to buy in order to ensure that the currencies are active in buying and selling, in order to keep our investments safely and avoid loss.

Good post dear , I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum because I need learn and after I comment in this topic .

Hello my dear friends I don't know too much about this new coins and all but I know that some people are making coin for scamming so be aware of that and you should first have to investigate what the coin is for and from where the point is originated then only you should buy the coin because there are huge number of coins are there in market and I think some are good best also but we have to recognize which is good and which is bad....

First we have to search either these new coin or token are fake or not.because  Manny people collect these coin later the come to know that theses are fake and they lose their Money.

• +2 1