Binance adds OCO feature to the application. - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Binance adds OCO feature to the application.

The Binance platform has provided this option to traders on its platform recently and can be used as a primary in trading operations and benefiting from commercial automation operations.

Oco is good features of the binance exchange I like the way binance exchange gave serious good service to their customers and investors awesome for me. 

I think this is good info, although I still don't really understand this feature. I think binance always brings new features so that users are more in love with binance.

The feature is very much helpful for the binance application users. I have never used this feature but I think this will help use to save some time in trading.

In the oco order when clicking on the buy or sell order, we notice that the platform put two orders together, the first is the target price, the second is the stop-loss price, and whichever comes first, the price is executed .. and this is a good and useful feature in Binance.

An addition of a distinct character that differs from other exchanges. 
I'm using it now on a mobile app I can now determine the sales price and the price of the stop out loss 
This property is for people who can't stay long in front of the phone and keep track of the transactions.

Nice feature by Binance, they seem to have better understanding of what trader yearn for and it's no wonder they are very outstanding among cryptocurrency exchanges. With OCO feature, it becomes possible for a trader to place a pair of orders with the condition that which ever one that executes first automatically cancels the other.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/oco.asp

Can anybody tell me more about OCO I didn't understand what it do in the application. Please..

On 12/21/2019 at 2:50 PM, Loly said:

Finally, Binance is updating the mobile application to make it possible to set the target and stop at the same time, which is called the OCO feature.

IMG_٢٠١٩١٢٢١_١٠٥٩٣٩.jpg

A One-Cancels-the-Other (OCO) is a pair of orders combining a stop-limit order and a limit maker order on the same side, with the same quantity. When either one of the orders is executed (the stop price is triggered for stop limit order), the other one is automatically canceled. And when canceling either one of the orders, the entire OCO pair is canceled.

I have a question from time ago , I use this feature before list in binance iin bitmex and from 3common bot and the question is why not all exchange don't list all features that easy trade to traders and have long time to list .

I am very happy with the OCO feature because I can place two orders at the same time

On 12/21/2019 at 10:05 AM, Loly said:

Finally, Binance is updating the mobile application to make it possible to set the target and stop at the same time, which is called the OCO feature.

IMG_٢٠١٩١٢٢١_١٠٥٩٣٩.jpg

If you can explain what is this OCO Order and how to use I will be very thankful to you brother, because I'm a big fun for Binance application and i love ri Know every thing about it

15 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:

Everything has been explain in the first page, try to read well before requesting for something 

Well , I can't read all comments to have an idea about this feature because there is a lot of comments, that's why I ask the post owned about it.

If you have something to add I will be thankful

All exchanges should perform this. This is suitable for traders who do not like the use of robots in their trade. I hope yobit will also apply this one day.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 1/16/2020 at 9:43 AM, SuperCrypto said:

And the letters OCO are an abbreviation of the phrase "One Cancels the Other" which means one cancels the other and is a trading mechanism based on submitting two orders at the same time, as it combines a specific order and a pause order, but the implementation process is for one only, so the name is called one cancels the other.

Thisnewly created feature allows you to concurrently space two inadequate orders, which know how to evade you to get to a profit and cut feasible losses.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:05 PM, Loly said:

IMG_٢٠١٩١٢٢١_١٠٥٩٣٩.jpg

What's is this oco feature? Because I don't have any idea on it, it is the new feature that's can be have the benefits to users or it has no any benefits?

I don't know about OCO feature and I don't know how much usefully it is, but I hope it must be usefully for the binance users, that's why they adding it

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

To be honest, binance has satisfied users' expectations and expectations. binance always makes me believe. binance is a good exchange.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Nakamoto0 said:

Binance This is a leading site I love, this exchange site always brings new features and systems for the benefit of the customers, the OCO system will be good and beneficial to everyone.

Yeah finally binance is updating the mobile app to make it possible to set the target and stop the same time

Binance is always upgrading itself to be the best exchange place, even many features available are already provided by Binance. This is a good start for the Binace exchange, I have used it and felt it is perfect here.

On 2/6/2020 at 7:02 AM, el-Muhammady said:

Thisnewly created feature allows you to concurrently space two inadequate orders, which know how to evade you to get to a profit and cut feasible losses.

Binance is the world's most popular currency platform adding a new "OCO" feature to traders for more sophisticated trading strategies. This OCO command allows the user to create two orders, and if one of the orders is executed, the other order will be automatically canceled.

Oco  is good features of binance exchange because in this way we can set take profit and stop loss from Android application of binance exchange and enjoy it. 

6 hours ago, Basel098 said:

I am very impressed with the Binance platform, it follows Amo, and it has a great development team, and it has a professional development team that adds features that solve many problems.

This is very cool, my friend, Penans platform is the best platform and it launches all covers

On 1/22/2020 at 10:12 PM, Crypto555 said:

It's good to see that Binance is also working to develop their app for mobile as much as possible because now trading will become easier and you could make it from anywhere you are. 

Binance is the best exchange on the market and it's obvious that they are always working to improve their platform in order to provide their users the highest quality possible