Why Bitcoin price very low - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Why Bitcoin price very low

Trading is not a stable market we all know that it is a very risky market and the fluctuations of the rates are going up and down every time so we have to be patience that is the only way to get some profit otherwise if we get hurry and sale our Bitcoins then definitely after few time you will have to face the loss when the market goes up then you think what I have done so don't be rush keep calm definitely after sometime you will get the benefit.

Now in a certain time online workers are increase. Many people work in cryptotalk and others sites in online. So the producer are decreased the value of bisection. So we cannot take the main value of bisection.                      

Don't expect a realistic figure. I think everyone wants high value bitcoin but in reality it is not easy to get 20k or 20k. 15k this year is likely, but mid-year seems hard

Actually the price of bitcoins differs from time to time. Sometimes it goes to almost 12 k and also it goes down to 8k sometimes. Now the price is 9k almost. But it actually goes down because of the low trading sometimes. So we all can hope to go high the price of bitcoins. It can bring good fortune to the trades sometimes. 

Bitcoins  price depends on investment,  in vacations  the amount of investors is low so the price of bitcoins start decreasing.  In Christmas  many people go to there holidays. 

It is not permanently just for some hours because every year bitcoins rise up to 11,000 dollars and again it down to 7,000 dollars. Don't worry it is very useful for online earner. 

On 12/21/2019 at 12:51 PM, rjroshan said:

Most people are saying bitcoin will go to over $15000 in 2020. This can be happen actually which month of 2020?

I think bitcoin bullrun will start soon.that's why now bitcoin price down.i think in may month bitcoin price will again rise up.because, bitcoin habit is up and down.   

It is very difficult to predict whether the coin price will immediately rise, but seen from the still sluggish market movement, the price of Bitcoin will remain stable, maybe if there is good news it will change.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Perhaps nothing is fixed, the price can go up and down, we must put all possibilities and not rely on one possibility.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:53 AM, Rockeew said:

I am a beginner at this currency and coins things so I don't know very much but It will glad to know anything about currency. 

I am a fledgling at this money and coins things so I dont know without a doubt however It will happy to know anything about cash

Hello my dear friend. I also believe myself that bitcoin will hit 15000USD at the end of 2020 for sure. The demand and chaos for bitcoin will be increased a lot in nearby future. 

in 2020 it will be able to remain in said value. He also explained that very high levels could appear as early as the end of 2020.

Educating yourself is never a waste.  There are already a lot of courses coming up for blockchain courses, and more and more people are progressing in their careers or analyzing the topics, and efforts can be made to improve the technical aspects of the blockchain.

To begin, unless you have a few hundred thousand dollars to invest in extensive industrial grade mining rigs, you quite simply will never see any profits or break-even occur if you end up spending your $100 on a cheap pair of GPUs. So this leaves us with the alternative option,which is to explore mining "alt-coins" (alternative coins to bitcoin - other blockchain based, decentralized currencies). Altcoins can be easily and anonymously sold for bitcoin inside an exchange (such as YoBit.Net

At the first or below a certain number of current advertising prices, it is risky to go into the advertisement, inserting a generously proportional sequence of purchases or retail sales. Here you are decent at the time of reducing the volume of trade, so they are called whales.

i suspect prospering normal vision we face the current. then again i suspect prospering perfect vision there is also nearly doubling and therefore the hike are usually not overlarge after that may be glided by there is also retinol pitched battle, type a massive raise. true the current may be just even my own surmisal. normally the rise can be booming hours

Did you know there vead time when Bitcoin price is less then 1$. Now it's on 9000$ and you are saying it's price low. I can not understand your thinking

In my opinion the Have been asked how far can BTC drop IMO, the lowest BTC will hit: between $6300 to $6600 where there is major interest Price currently bounced off monthly support & if this area breaks could head to $6600 based on higher time frames.”

One reason why bitcoin may fluctuate against fiat currencies is the perceived store of value versus the fiat currency. Bitcoin has properties that make it similar to gold. It is governed by a design decision by the developers of the core technology to limit its production to a fixed quantity of 21 million bitcoin

1 hour ago, Loudain said:

For me i think every year last month bitcoin price goes down. But I think it is not a big problem. And the next year bitcoin price again rise up. People this month hold their bitcoin and the next year sell them and earn more money.

I am very hopeful that bitcoin will soar but the fact is currently going down I'm very afraid that there will be a continuous decline.

Looking on the crypto market in my own opinion Bitcoin will rise again. Through this month I still believe we will see the market status in good condition. However, being positive could help to the user so once price increase were the one will take benefit of Bitcoin.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

It will obviously be after the halving, whether it will be lying right after the halving. Most likely, it will be within 2-3 months after the halving. It will be around August-September 2020. Halving will be in May.

Bitcoin doesn't have a low price, $ 15k is the value that every user wants, it's hard to analyze which month of the year it is, but I think it will start in mid-2020, around August or early September. than

19 minutes ago, jukesi said:

It's already at a low level but we can see incremental movements in 2020 because a halving of bitcoin is also making adjustments in 2019. To experience such a situation. We can't give up on bitcoin because of that so I guess what we can do is wait patiently.

i think people have been so excited about 2020 and they thought everything will go up and now everyone is in shock to see how the market is dumping so hard.

Price is getting lower and lower because people are not taking much interest in this technology but pridiction is it will rise in the later part of 2020.