Why Bitcoin price very low - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Why Bitcoin price very low

As for what happens now, psychology is generally a discount. The sudden drop in Bitcoin caused the entire electric money market to waver. The top 20 altcoins by market capitalization all showed a decline. The reasons for this latest slump have not been clarified, but the market volatility has increased recently.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:51 PM, rjroshan said:

Most people are saying bitcoin will go to over $15000 in 2020. This can be happen actually which month of 2020?

In 2019 we saw many bad times in the crypto market. And bitcoin prices crashed massively to $3k price. That time many experts predict that 2020 will be golden time for crypto. And we got it from beggining of 2020.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

If the Crypto price starts to rise then as a crypto lover we must support it by holding your crypto. We must support crypto prices to continue to rise, I think it's time to make investors once again confident in the crypto world.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

That's market cycle.

Price will go up and down based on what the market participants think and feel.

Prices need to be corrected. Now we are at the price correction phase.

3 hours ago, Sunzida Sultana said:

It depends on the market rate.  We all know that the market is not that easy to understand and the rate fluctuations are always going up and down.  So if you really want to get in, it's impossible to defend what will happen next....

Usually the prices of bitcoin depends on the demand and supply if the supply is high and demand is low than the prices will decrease and if the demand is high as compared to the supply then the prices will increase.

The price of all coins will certainly go up, Bitcoin too. But it is difficult to predict the exact time. However, this takes time slowly, and we must patiently wait for the price of the bitcoin to rise again and the cryptocurrency will strength again.

I think its depend on bitcoin market price. When market of bitcoin is low the the price of bitcoin is low. I think we need to wait some time for that time ehen bitcoin price is increased. If bitcoin price is increase then we will get more profit.    

All coins have ups and downs in their prices. But now Bitcoin's price is about 9000$. I don't think that's low, do you?

1 hour ago, Gogular said:

like before that has a low fee and upward thrust to grow to be extra worthwhile we are simply waiting that the market will do it again.

Maybe you are just waiting for the cryptocurrency market to do everything for you. But I want to tell you a little, so as not to "just" wait, but you need to make investments in bitcoin today. After all, who invests in bitcoin and cryptocurrency today, he makes a profit. Halving is very close, and I intend to buy and keep bitcoin more and more. 

Bitcoin value are indicates on the supply and demand in the market. This year, the price of Bitcoin are fluctuate too much that's why some people are selling their Bitcoin because of its high value.

3 minutes ago, Afrin55 said:

In my opinion, nowdays not a bitcoin but all kind of currency are fall down and there are servel reason behind it the first reason is the spaming after a long spam in bitcoin the prise is automatically down.

I think the prices of bitcoin depend upon the supply and demand. if the supply is relatively high as compared o the demand then prices will decrease and i think that is the main reason.

Bitcoin is very volatile and the price of it can change every seconds in the market, we can't know if it's going to pump this year of 2020 but some says that halving is coming soon so we just need to be patient to wait for that for the price of btc to rise.

Well i think bitcoins price will definately cross 15000$ mark in 2019 its price was around 6700$ but now in first month of 2020 bitcoin touched 10k $ and is now fluctuating around 9.5-10k $.

Bitcoin is dropping down maybe because of some technical issues what goes our economic status including breakdown of the consolidation range.

On 2/25/2020 at 3:47 PM, Arinche said:

Bitcoin's recent price drop is a result of technical and fundamental factors, including a breakdown of the consolidation range, Bakkt's tame launch of futures, and a sudden network hash rate drop.

its not about factors or anything its just that bitcoin has gone up very much lately and we ultimately needed a correction because we cant constantly go up.

I think bitcoin fluctuates in price. I do not know why the selling price has come down. But if it increases, then it is good for us.

Bitcoin price is not low compared to other currencies, but it sometimes witnesses a decrease in price and all the news that we read about the high or low price depends on studying the movement of the market and remains only predictions

Bitcoin prices will rise again someday. So we all just have to wait for ourselves. If a currency can cost less then it will rise again. This is very normal I think so

On 2/26/2020 at 6:45 PM, Alexa11 said:

In my opinion bitcoin price is still very high because not everyone can afford to buy it since it costs over 9000$ today. I don't know for sure in what month bitcoin will reach 15.000$ but it will surely happen in 2020.

well its not for everyone to afford buying a whole bitcoin mate, we all just buy as much as we can whenever bitcoin starts dipping down because we know in a few weeks it wll blow up.

It will need more few months to happen. I know that bitcoin pricing is nowadays going far down of its average value but it is actually it's cycling that happens every month. Now pricing of bitcoin is low but gradually it will get higher as demand for it again gets high. So we all have to wait. This is best time to those traders to invest into bitcoin. Thank you.

• +2 1

Everything is because of the upcoming Bitcoin halving which will decrease every block reward by half, making the mining less profitable. The price went down as people need to buy them. Once the halving happens, there will be a huge demand of selling which might eventually make the price drop again. It's gonna be an amazing event to see this happen when the crypto world is more bigger than 4 years ago. (when the last halving happened)

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Changes in the price of coins are indeed very fast. And now the price of coins is back down and this is the right time to buy coins before going up again. You must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that exists to make a profit.

1 hour ago, Georgem said:

It might go beyond $15000 in this year but that may be after halving or during the bull run

i think there is a small chance that there might be no bull run this year even with the halving and i have read so many articles that say this year could be one big trap.