Why Bitcoin price very low - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Why Bitcoin price very low

We have now some more months and it is looking possible to reach this price. I can predict that 15k will come in December but this is my view and not based on anything just how I see the price moving for a while.

If not because of the pandemic the price of Bitcoin will have shoot upto $15000 but because of the pandemic the price  of Bitcoin has fall down but perhaps the price will recover before next year.

I think the reason why the price of Bitcoin drop because a lot of people keep holding their BTC they didn't buy, the are waiting for the BTC's price to rise up again so that they can sell their BTC. Remember supply and demand is the main reason of the change in price of BTC and other assets in the market. So I assumed that those are the reason behind the drop in price of BTC.

It is possible  for bitcoin to reach 15000 dollars  as there are still  three months of this year left and the btc is already touching  12000 so in next three months anything  can be happen.

Your prediction is going to be true and it has already gone upto 12k and we can see again pump in the market. I think your prediction will be correct. The crypto market is silence after the small crash in the cryptocurrency but we can see all the cryptocurrency growing slowly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now a days the price of the Bitcoin in the market has low  value. I think it's value was round about7000$ but it's decrease. The only reason behind this is the spamming and the spam long time away . If the Bitcoin has a demand and many people hold it with confidence then the price will rise up 

In general, global markets and exchanges are affected by the political conditions of governments, for cryptocurrencies, especially the price of Bitcoin, to some extent influenced by political conditions, but looking at the price of Bitcoin, it has risen and has met expectations and I think it will continue to rise until the end of ‭2020‬

It's regular and normal for any crypto, foreign currency actually bitcoin to obtain reduced, therefore do not stress because for the reason that, vacations months tend to be arriving, numerous requirements fiat money, that is the reason why these people market their own BTC actually from inexpensive cost.

Now Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market is subject to manipulation, so we shouldn`t wait for high Bitcoin price in near future. Sooner or later, I`m sure it will reach 20k dollars, but not as soon as some people predict to get popularity. 

currently  i think is because  the global  events  that are happening  right now with the corona disease  and the current geopolitical  situation.

Edited by Kaytom

This is the time to buy crypto, because the movement of price increases is beginning to appear, and there may be a surge in high price increases at the end of this year, as happened at the end of 2017. Stay patient and don't panic and sit waiting for crypto prices to rise.

Since it is already 2020, and the price of the btc coin has not increased to$ 15,000, I can say with confidence that the price will not grow so much until the end of the year.

I see that 2020 is a year of Bitcoin accumulation, and if they control the price, it can be seen in 2021 at fantastic prices

Точно сказать никто не сможет в каком месяце это произойдёт. Это все таки как и с долларом в большинства странах, он может резко подняться, но и так же резко опуститься или держаться на одном уровне

I think it might happen. At the moment, I believe in the growth of the price of bitcoin, because this cryptocurrency is almost the only one (other than eth) and the most popular.

Because the market is unstable and the oath elections will soon reveal the market direction after the elections and I think bitcoin will go up well.

I think that these people are quite strong optimists. the price of bitcoin depends on many different factors. In fact, the price of 15,000 is quite real, but I don't think we will reach it this year.

Bitcoin currency will witness the highest price in history, but now it faces the biggest challenges and must win the confidence of the world and only a few who deal in bitcoin, and despite the pressures, Bitcoin users are increasing day by day.

I don't think it will reach 15k in this year. We already saw a good pump few months ago. On last August,, it reached on 12k and now under 11k.. if again pumps,,then it may reach 13k..

Bitcoin is a good coin which is why many people believed that it can reach $15,000 this year and i also believe that can happen because bitcoin is a promising coin which has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace, it is currently reading $10,500 in the market and i believe it will increase before the end of the year.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/21/2019 at 12:51 AM, rjroshan said:

Most people are saying bitcoin will go to over $15000 in 2020. This can be happen actually which month of 2020?

if it can happen already maybe at the end or beginning of 2021 it can happen and that it surpasses up to 20 thousand