Two-factor authentication (2FA). - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Mhosen Gazi

Two-factor authentication (2FA).

Two-factor authentication (2FA). YoBit pushes you to active 2FA to prevent unauthorized access to your account, which is a recommended industry practice.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

It is a two-step verification feature developed by Google and is added by the platforms to help secure your account against attack and the difficulty of penetrating your account by fraudsters and to keep your money from theft and keep it safe and it is to make sure that you are the owner of the account by sending messages containing codes to mail and mobile

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Of course, it is a degree of high security and it is in our favor, especially after the large number of scams and piracy. Thank you yobit for that. Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

That is a measure to obtain greater security in your account, I really do not think it is necessary for people who do not handle large amounts of money in cryptocurrencies, because this can also complicate access if you lose access to the account linked to 2FA.

Two-factor Authentication or 2FA is a user identity verification method, where two of the three possible factors of authentication are combined in order to grant access to a website or application. 1) something the user knows, 2) something the user has, or 3) something the user is.

It is the best. 
The temporary code system makes 
your accounts practically inviolable.
 I use it on almost all my exchange platforms 
and mobile applications.
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

This is one of the most basic method to which one is able to earn some good security to their accounts and am so really happy that we should be able to really put together a strategy that would help us avoid being hacked and the 2a method is the most common used to make sure that you avoid losing your items and so on

• +4 1

You feel relax about your money from scamers when you use  the google authenticator 2(fa) in any exchanges. The benefits of google authenticator that nobody can access your account without your permission. 

Two factor authentication is especially important for exchange sites such as yobit as people tend to keep quite a bit of money in these forum in order to trade and to invest and buy new coins and sell accordingly. Therefore in order for these people to do so they need to have a sense of security that their money will be safe in the forum and hence the introduction of the 2fa system. In this system an email is sent to you with a link that has a specific code to authorize your ip address. I am glad that yobit has this system and i would implore all that are on the exchange site to activate it for security measures. 

• +2 1
  • +5 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is necessary to use two-factor authentication in order to fully protect your account from intruders and protect your money from theft, and it is considered a necessary option to activate it.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/6/2020 at 10:27 AM, Josbuttle13 said:

Two factors security is very important not just in cryptotalk every social media platform just like facebook and in now days everyone should have to active two factor security because scammers are a lot in our market so we should follow the security. To feel safe in the crypto market,

Personally, I agree 100% with your comment, the security of two factors is very important for all digital platforms, which allow us to save our money and trade with cryptocurrencies, this is a factor that must be activated to prevent third parties people, enter our accounts, without any type of permissions. Safety always first.

It's highly recommended to activate 2FA security level to every crypto account not just yobit but any other where we keep our crypto to make it difficult for scamers and hackers to easily penetrate our accounts when they get access to our login details.

I think implementing this kind of security features is a must to the exchange like Yobit because they are handling cryptocurrency which is prone to hackers and scammers, like what happened to Yobit last time I think they experienced a Ddos Attack, it is an attack where the attackers sends so much traffic to the network until the website becomes unavailable to the user that's why we couldn't access it. Thankfully Yobit has so much security, like the cloudflare.

We have lot of scammers as well as hackers in cryptoworld for that reason we need to be making our various accounts stronger in terms of security so as to avoid losing funds because no one will be there to compensate you if you lose in this field, so making use of the 2factor authenticator is very not only in yobit account but everywhere we have funds because hackers have many techniques they use to attack.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree, it seems to me that this approach allows you to protect your account from unwanted hacking, and it is very useful! After all, many of us are afraid that the account may be hacked and our funds will be stolen, it seems to me that this allows us to really not be afraid for our data and money! Be sure to use it!

Activating it is optional in the Yobit platform and many activate two-factor authentication in order to increase the security of their accounts and some do not use it It is considered one of the highest levels or layers of safety used.

If the 2 factor authentication is added to yobit to secure our accounts then I think it actually a good step taken by the organization 

2 factor authentication (2fa) is really a great security service. Nowadays yobit is also using 2 factor authentication. Which make the platform more secure. Now we will have no issues with authorised log in in your accounts. 

In security world,  two factor authentication is very powerful security system. It prevent unauthorised access. Two factor authentication make ours accounts secure.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

It's recommended to use the authentication application to secure your exchange or any platform where you have your money, the best application that you can use is the authy application it's in play store and you can use it in many phone 

2 factor  authentication is provided  by google to prevent unusual  login to your account. It is good to turn on 2FA to secure your account. One of my friend didn't turn on 2FA,his  account have been hacked. So to be secure  we must turn on 2FA .

It is not necessary because if you login with different Ip address they send email to vrify your identity and that is why it is not the easy thing to bypass the security of the exchange.